Arizer Solo

Vitolo

Vaporist
To have someone tell me I don't know anything because I use a SOLO
Fuck 'em.
I use a solo daily
Tell them you have a buddy who is disabled... half their size .... and twice their age that will embarrass themin front of all their friends by kicking their ass with just the tip of an old man's cane.
And now... the obligatory Solo Video,,,
"LAYERS"
(honors here to 7th Floor Vapor Tamer)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Fuck 'em.
I use a solo daily
Tell them you have a buddy who is disabled... half their size .... and twice their age that will embarrass them 100% in front of all their friends by kicking their ass with no physical contact from me.. just the tip of an old man's cane.
And now... the obligatory Solo Video,,,
"LAYERS"
Jfk3B1w.jpg

FUCK the NAY SAYER'S!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Perhaps we should pity such people, really. At best, they're just guessing. Likely with a lot of 'my dog can beat your dog' mixed in. They're ignorant of the joys of Solo usage, but more important they don't know how ignorant they are? Too bad they're missing out on Solo, but you probably can't fix that.

I'm with you, I'll 'believe my lying eyes' before taking their expert advice, no matter how well intended it is.

OF
@OF do you have a SOLO from recent production?
I was thinking to get one?
My OLD SOLO is still going strong and was going to get another one when it died! (or before)?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I think that the fact that this thread is frequented by so many 'top members' ,
I won't name drop, but you know who you are with your tens of thousands of likes,
Proves that the solo certainly is something special...

I would hope it's not seen as a low end vape...

@ataxian I know your not the kind of guy who wants wood in your mouth....you could get a vapcap with a different mp, you can even heat it in your evo.... good advice from @lookhigh.....

OF

@OF do you have a SOLO from recent production?
I was thinking to get one?
My OLD SOLO is still going strong and was going to get another one when it died! (or before)?

Yes, I have a 'new style', it's on loan right now. Makes more sense for casual users since they can treat it like a cell phone with the only downside being reduced battery life. I like the PA mode and have no problems with restrictions in draw so I stick to having two originals kicking around waiting their turn to serve. The last couple of Solos I bought have been from PIU's 'last call' sale (returns) in the $60 to 80 range. I checked them out and passed them on to new owners. IIRC one of those was a new style, but at that price........

I would not not recommend a new version, I just prefer the older 'true PA' ones?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I won't name drop, but you know who you are with your tens of thousands of likes,

@ataxian I know your not the kind of guy who wants wood in your mouth....you could get a vapcap with a different mp, you can even heat it in your evo.... good advice from @lookhigh.....
@kellya86 I want to spend $$$ like a woman buying shoes downtown MANHATTAN.
Just bought a new MOD. (SHATTER ADDICT)

The VCAP I will reshreach?
My SOLO is very smooth?
It replaced a vaporizer that was horrible.

When the guy called me out for using a SOLO I was crushed!
@Vitolo calmed me down.
I had a guy from a state that has no freedom?
He said, "You don't have a SANTA CRUZ SHREDDER"?
I've had a SPACE CASE for years that still works well?
OK I get it there nice.

Time to have a SOLO session.
I like it?

@VapeHeadz thanks!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Friday night is Solo and fun night, you bunch of jokers.
I just got obliterated using a different vape..
.. now I have to do a Solo session also??
Oh well:rolleyes: Time to Take one for the team!

Serious note.....
I use lots of vapes, and once in a while I forget the solo for a day or two.
I have NEVER been disappointed after those couple of days when I rediscover the efficient and versatile Solo.
In the words of @ataxian
Time to have a SOLO session.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just got obliterated using a different vape..
.. now I have to do a Solo session also??
Oh well:rolleyes: Time to Take one for the team!

Serious note.....
I use lots of vapes, and once in a while I forget the solo for a day or two.
I have NEVER been disappointed after those couple of days when I rediscover the efficient and versatile Solo.
In the words of @ataxian
Like you @Vitolo I have a few vaporizers.

I only use some of them.
The SOLO I use daily!

This morning after coffee my SOLO session was weak so I thought?
15 minutes passed and I was medicated beyond belief!
You do not need a MILKSHAKE Cloud!
BLUE VAPOR is FINE!
It was sweet?

WTF was this guy talking about?

Vitolo

Vaporist
Before the raid, I used about 20 of my vapes regularly or in rotation, within the period of less than a week. The Solo got used about every other day.
I now use all of my vapes, but the number is much lower due to vapes still not being returned to us.
Now the Solo sees some sort of action daily.

crashck

As an EVO owner looking for a portable, I come in here to see how the Solo community is and it's the same damn people as the EVO thread! :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As an EVO owner looking for a portable, I come in here to see how the Solo community is and it's the same damn people as the EVO thread! :lol:
The EVO is a DESK TOP POWER HOUSE that taste great! (option)
The SOLO is my garden tool. (OK it happens to be cheap and I like the way it taste)

If we can get some unbreakables that don't swell the joints on our water units or taste like SHIT?

INDUSTRY STANDARD (one day)?

OF

I took my pinnacle portable water tool to work yesterday, knocked it off the table and smashed the pyrex guitar slide/extension stuck in the top... I thought of ataxian.

I know that one. The other day I found a piece of broken glass in a disused corner of the garage and thought of @ataxian as well. After some thought, I'm pretty sure he's never been here.......

Funny how that is?

OF

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Here's a pic of one of my Solos hanging out with some buds:

solo&bud1.jpg

I love fall flowers. Lost track of the variety, but it is a Sativa and the buds are getting huge. Have a few branches for sampling. I learned in the past to harvest any branch with a mold problem before it spreads, so I have plenty till the rest ripens.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Here's a pic of one of my Solos hanging out with some buds:

solo&bud1.jpg

I love fall flowers. Lost track of the variety, but it is a Sativa and the buds are getting huge. Have a few branches for sampling. I learned in the past to harvest any branch with a mold problem before it spreads, so I have plenty till the rest ripens.
WOW!

DUDE. "that's what I'm talking about"!

SOLO GARDENING = SO CIVILIZED

That's how you do it!

Top Bottom