Arizer Solo

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Think you're pretty smart huh?

Think you can outsmart a bullet?

Catwithgun.gif~c200

biohacker

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Agracan.ca, the online retailer (ebay store as well) where I purchased my Solo for $159cdn (with a free extra glass stem) and free N.A. shipping. They offer a 30 day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee! What retailer offers that?? They also offer it on the EQ which i'm sending back today to fund a 2nd Solo and Air! LOVE retailers like this! Just so much easier to make a purchase without thinking about the loss you will take in the future listing it in the classifieds.

OF

Nope, NOBODY will give you a 30 day full money back guarantee. If they do, please let me know.

I didn't ask, and don't intend to. Just a suggestion.

I'm not sure what their 'I don't like this after all' policy is, I would not be surprised to hear it's generous based on their Customer Support history though.

Enjoy your Solo, no matter where it comes from, it's a good 'un for sure.

OF

biohacker

I know, i'm just THAT confident...i'm pretty sure most retailer's policy for "I don't like this after all" is "tough luck". If there are some that i'm unaware of, i'm all ears though. PV has refunded me money on items that had "some sort" of defect, but a used vape? I'm willing to bet on that one.

Please all be aware, that it is only the Arizer products that have this guarantee though, not the n02 and whatever little else they sell.

Okay this is ridiculous, only .1g so far and the day is 1/2 over......I can hear my Solo crying for use!

biohacker

I've owned over a dozen Solo's since its first release, and i've owned 2 Airs. I personally much prefer the Solo, the same way I prefer the Mighty to its little cousin the Crafty. However, my Solo use is mainly around the house with a water tool, and the odd dry stem. The Air is more for being out and about, stealthier and since it's a touch more airy, it's a much better match for my ultra low temp wife. Also having the ability to swap batteries is a huge pro, but overall I just don't think the single cell matches up to the Solo. Not to mention that i've never had a Solo overheat like an Air.

They are both great vapes, just slightly different, but it's nice to know that the Air does not replace the Solo, and it can still serve an excellent purpose.

And.....as promised! My very first video upload! So easy that you can expect more to come!! ENJOY!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've owned over a dozen Solo's since its first release, and i've owned 2 Airs. I personally much prefer the Solo, the same way I prefer the Mighty to its little cousin the Crafty. However, my Solo use is mainly around the house with a water tool, and the odd dry stem. The Air is more for being out and about, stealthier and since it's a touch more airy, it's a much better match for my ultra low temp wife. Also having the ability to swap batteries is a huge pro, but overall I just don't think the single cell matches up to the Solo. Not to mention that i've never had a Solo overheat like an Air.

They are both great vapes, just slightly different, but it's nice to know that the Air does not replace the Solo, and it can still serve an excellent purpose.

And.....as promised! My very first video upload! So easy that you can expect more to come!! ENJOY!

Very nice photos!

I use a SOLO all day long and it works well!
One time I had 3 SOLO'S?

biohacker

I could see having 2 Solos which is my ultimate agenda (wife doesn't really know yet hehe), but yeah 3 would be ideal - 2 black and 1 silver! And 2 Airs would be ideal as well!

Another flawless impressive night with my Solo, and resulting great sleep. I've stepped away from all my convection vapes recently and am only noticing positive things with the Solo's hybrid heating technology of convection and conduction.

In fact, last night I decided to just "pick apart" tiny little buds and had unground .05g bowls that impressed me like crazy! VERY TASTY! Not as thick, but after a stir/break down the clouds really come alive! I won't use this technique all the time, but it was late and my screen from gong fell out and I couldnt bother looking for it so I just tried unground since the holes in the gong seemed small enough to not allow passthrough (I was wrong, after the tamp/stir). I find that a coarse rough shred will still serve my purposes better, due to paranoia of losing actives if I don't stir, etc. More testing!

Consumption is still at HALF of pre-Solo consumption! 1.25 vs 2.5...so i'm very happy with the savings so far.

The Air lands today! Will be nice to balance the two.

sickmanfraud

The Air deal is better than PV due to the extra glass piece and extra battery. Not to mention that the 100% 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee is valid on the Air too :)

The extra glass piece you mentioned was the bowl for aroma therapy.

PV also gives a free battery and free shipping in N. America.

If someone got a malfunctioning Air, warranty would. Cover it.

And, most importantly, PV is a sponsor of FC we should try to support the retailers that support us.

Last edited:

biohacker

What makes you think that it's the aromatherapy bowl? Are you just making that up? It clearly states extra MOUTH piece. Regardless, remember 30 day money back?

I love PV and have given them well over $1000 in biz, however I work hard for my money and even a $10 stem is a lot to me. Hobby is expensive enough as it is, and again - the most important point to me - money back satisfaction which PV nor any other supporting retailer offers AFAIK.

It's one thing to hype PV, but please do not spread misinformation.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

What makes you think that it's the aromatherapy bowl? Are you just making that up? It clearly states extra MOUTH piece. Regardless, remember 30 day money back?

I love PV and have given them well over $1000 in biz, however I work hard for my money and even a $10 stem is a lot to me. Hobby is expensive enough as it is, and again - the most important point to me - money back satisfaction which PV nor any other supporting retailer offers AFAIK.

It's one thing to hype PV, but please do not spread misinformation.

I just read their add again. You may be right, but they say that they are out of stock.

I can also tell you that their website did absolutely nothing to instill confidence in their claims of money back if not satisfied. I would not risk my $ to deal with Agracan.

I would be shocked if PV And puffitup would not match extra stem.

This is NOT a hobby for me, I have medical issues that necessitate the use of cannabis.

I would still buy from PV or PUFFITUP!!

OF

With you there (as I've already said). Both have long histories of strong support for these Forums, first rate Customer Service and price matching legitimate offers.

IMO if it's important to you you should give them the chance to match (although PIU being in the US, with US Dollars rather than Canadian, might not 'fit'). Only way to know for sure is ask.

An extra stem has value for sure but IMO proven history of support does as well. Each guy gets to make his own call?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I could see having 2 Solos which is my ultimate agenda (wife doesn't really know yet hehe), but yeah 3 would be ideal - 2 black and 1 silver! And 2 Airs would be ideal as well!

Another flawless impressive night with my Solo, and resulting great sleep. I've stepped away from all my convection vapes recently and am only noticing positive things with the Solo's hybrid heating technology of convection and conduction.

In fact, last night I decided to just "pick apart" tiny little buds and had unground .05g bowls that impressed me like crazy! VERY TASTY! Not as thick, but after a stir/break down the clouds really come alive! I won't use this technique all the time, but it was late and my screen from gong fell out and I couldnt bother looking for it so I just tried unground since the holes in the gong seemed small enough to not allow passthrough (I was wrong, after the tamp/stir). I find that a coarse rough shred will still serve my purposes better, due to paranoia of losing actives if I don't stir, etc. More testing!

Consumption is still at HALF of pre-Solo consumption! 1.25 vs 2.5...so i'm very happy with the savings so far.

The Air lands today! Will be nice to balance the two.
I had two black and one silver.
just one now since I got a a GIZMO from @OF
for me it's medical.
my hobby is reading non fiction!

lookhigh

FC member
Very nice photos!

I use a SOLO all day long and it works well!
One time I had 3 SOLO'S?
Had 3 as well all black, now down to 1 solo 1 air. I know this will not last long. Im always scanning the classifieds for a good un. IMHO still the most versatile reliable vaporizer out there. So many newfangled fancy portables, i keep going back to the old reliable.

gudiss

i have both the solo and the air. in the evening at my desk i typically go for the solo. only problem is the battery cant keep up. i would be watching a movie and half way thru it needs to charge?? would love to see two 18650's drop out the bottom for quick easy battery replacement like the air. that is my only complaint with the solo-

biohacker

I just read their add again. You may be right, but they say that they are out of stock.

I MAY be right?? I guess i'll let you know soon, my Air will be here today or tomorrow, but when I read "Free Extra Glass Mouthpiece" that's exactly what i'm expecting. They have stock on their eBay store.

I can also tell you that their website did absolutely nothing to instill confidence in their claims of money back if not satisfied. I would not risk my $ to deal with Agracan.

That's fine, but i'm living proof (Extreme-q)

With the low margins they deal with, i'm pretty sure PV would not, perhaps PIU but that's because they haggle.

This is NOT a hobby for me, I have medical issues that necessitate the use of cannabis.

So do I, but I thought that our vape obsession was called a hobby around here?

I would still buy from PV or PUFFITUP!!

And so would I. In fact i'm purchasing a new Herbalaire and some accessories from PV this week!

With you there (as I've already said). Both have long histories of strong support for these Forums, first rate Customer Service and price matching legitimate offers.

IMO if it's important to you you should give them the chance to match (although PIU being in the US, with US Dollars rather than Canadian, might not 'fit'). Only way to know for sure is ask.

An extra stem has value for sure but IMO proven history of support does as well. Each guy gets to make his own call?

Exactly. I could care less where anyone buys from, it's not like I have any affiliation with Agracan. All I did was state that price and satisfaction money back guarantee are the most important factors in where I spend my cash. Oh, and i'd also like to add the awesome customer service i've received from them as well.

Can we not just be happy that there are other alternatives out there?

for me it's medical.
my hobby is reading non fiction!

Common man, if vaporizers weren't your hobby you wouldnt have so many of them! :lol:

IMHO still the most versatile reliable vaporizer out there. So many newfangled fancy portables, i keep going back to the old reliable.

I could not agree with you more!

i have both the solo and the air. in the evening at my desk i typically go for the solo. only problem is the battery cant keep up. i would be watching a movie and half way thru it needs to charge?? would love to see two 18650's drop out the bottom for quick easy battery replacement like the air. that is my only complaint with the solo-

Sounds like a bad battery maybe? Are you hitting it constantly through a 90 min movie?

The Solo has an amazing battery life! Why not just use the Air for movies and swap batteries?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
PIU Pays for shipping back if the unit needs to be replaced. They will send an RMA via computer with a shipping label. No paying for shipping either way. I've had very good service. There hasn't been a single time that I've had a complaint. Randy always takes care of you.

Check out some of the last call items. Once I bought a Solo for $55 and it's still working just fine.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I MAY be right?? I guess i'll let you know soon, my Air will be here today or tomorrow, but when I read "Free Extra Glass Mouthpiece" that's exactly what i'm expecting. They have stock on their eBay store.

That's fine, but i'm living proof (Extreme-q)

With the low margins they deal with, i'm pretty sure PV would not, perhaps PIU but that's because they haggle.

So do I, but I thought that our vape obsession was called a hobby around here?

And so would I. In fact i'm purchasing a new Herbalaire and some accessories from PV this week!

Exactly. I could care less where anyone buys from, it's not like I have any affiliation with Agracan. All I did was state that price and satisfaction money back guarantee are the most important factors in where I spend my cash. Oh, and i'd also like to add the awesome customer service i've received from them as well.

Can we not just be happy that there are other alternatives out there?

Common man, if vaporizers weren't your hobby you wouldnt have so many of them! :lol:

I could not agree with you more!

Sounds like a bad battery maybe? Are you hitting it constantly through a 90 min movie?

The Solo has an amazing battery life! Why not just use the Air for movies and swap batteries?
@ biohacker I love vaporizing OK! (Sounds better)

I do use cannabis medically these daýs!
I quess since I have so much glass it looks as if it's for fun?
Cannabis does make medicating fun!

I love cannabis and the SOLO is easy to operate wet or dry!

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Just buy a second Solo! I always have one ready to go!! Takes charge while using to a whole new level.

Top Bottom