Arizer Solo II

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Thanks for answering. I also want to ask if it is ok to use 2 screens in the bowl. top and bottom so i keep my stem and device clean
I usually use a screen on the bottom to keep the little bits from dropping into the oven (especially when my stuff was super dry). Don’t see any reason why you couldn’t put a screen at the top of the chamber too, but I never bothered since the stems were so easy to clean

hillbill

We run mostly OG Airs v2 (with bevels in bottom of oven) as well as Air SEs.
Some stems are tight, some not. Not a problem in use.
Many sources are selling stems for Arizer at reasonable prices.
Arizer products are very powerful.

Last edited:

Alicemix

Thank you so much for answers everyone! I love this thing. In the past I only had vapcaps for 5-6 years and now i got a solo 2 and i feel this thing hits harder. Maybe because of the slower extraction? I don't know. What I do know is that solo 2 max is my new daily driver :)

NMmind

Thank you so much for answers everyone! I love this thing. In the past I only had vapcaps for 5-6 years and now i got a solo 2 and i feel this thing hits harder. Maybe because of the slower extraction? I don't know. What I do know is that solo 2 max is my new daily driver :)
Welcome home.

sinthome

Thanks!

Do y'all recommend using it exclusively upside down? I saw that teardown video where the insides around the oven look filthy. How do I avoid that situation? Should I plop a screen into the bottom of the oven to catch anything from falling into it?

Do y'all find the stock mouthpiece lacking? I don't currently have a water pipe and I'm wondering what setup I'll prefer.

pop22

Thanks!

Do y'all recommend using it exclusively upside down? I saw that teardown video where the insides around the oven look filthy. How do I avoid that situation? Should I plop a screen into the bottom of the oven to catch anything from falling into it?

Do y'all find the stock mouthpiece lacking? I don't currently have a water pipe and I'm wondering what setup I'll prefer.
the best thing to do is try out the stems that come with it, you may be happy with them. test the vape at various temperatures, find what works for you, everyone is different! Then you can try other stems, etc. I love my S2 with a bong,I do use them stock stem occasionally.

pop22,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks!

Good Vibes Boro is making Solo stems now, I got a WPA for my S3 from him so now I only use it upside down comfortably, yeah I like that better although it is nice to use it right side up, if you pack well enough or use a screen etc? It's all up to how you care for it, you don't have to let it get dirty regardless

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom