Arizer Solo II

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I just want to see more information. The video is nice and all, but it doesn't really show anything about this unit. I signed up for arizer's mailing list and hope that will provide more information soon. The teasers is solid and makes me interested, but without anything else, it's just a digital display from an aromatherapy company.

natural farmer

Gramin

I can't see the heater being a revolution but maybe on par with Davinci IQ?

Gramin,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Fat Freddy,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Lookatmeglow

Those aren't my images. I was sharing them on here from what showed up in reddit. They look similar to the video that was posted prior, and the link from arizer made them seem more legitimate. Well the link from arizer is no longer working. It did show the exact same picture as the blue unit.

Lookatmeglow

@Crussell27 I could not agree more! This year seems like the year that really sets a standard for the industry. Maybe I am being optimistic, but with all the new desktops on the horizon and some of the big name companies coming out with new portables, it feels like the start of 2017 keeps getting sweeter.

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
@Crussell27 I could not agree more! This year seems like the year that really sets a standard for the industry. Maybe I am being optimistic, but with all the new desktops on the horizon and some of the big name companies coming out with new portables, it feels like the start of 2017 keeps getting sweeter.
Most definitely. Plus some new guitar models coming out. Gassing so bad. :(

Carl Hempel

https://arizer.com/?attachment_id=7536

I take no credit for this. Someone else found it on reddit. Seems like it could be the design or shape.

The original poster has since deleted this. Not sure if I should or not now...

Edit 2: Original poster on reddit has now posted these pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/ezfZ0

Is it just me, or does the unit in the teaser look completely different? (buttons, display, shape etc) maybe they have more than one unit in the pipeline. An updated Solo and whatever portable the teaser is for perhaps?

Adobewan

I'm up for any new innovation from Arizer. From what little we've seen, I speculate a shorter, stubbier Air with a retractable glass stem.
I also speculate that I will love it.

Top Bottom