Arizer Solo II

Pukka

The biggest chance is it now uses 18650 batteries
The Solo family of devices has always used a non-user replaceable 2-cell 18650 battery pack. I believe the only difference between the Solo, Solo II and Solo II Max is in the mAH rating of the cells.

Pukka,
Reactions: pop22

Adobewan

While it's true the Solo family doesn't have replaceable batteries in the traditional sense, if your battery dies once it's passed its warranty, replacements are available and the process is fairly easy(I did one myself.)

Although I rarely reach for it these days, my original Solo was instrumental in my complete transition from smoke to vapor so it's good to know these little jewels won't brick and may be with us for life.

Adobewan,

Astedra

Any word on the looks on the solo 2 max? I find reviews but they totally look like the solo 2. I'm looking to buy it.

Astedra,
Reactions: Petetbay

Friend Man

rant:

I'm annoyed, peeved, and incensed beyond belief that Arizer did not spruce up the design a bit for the Solo 2. It always annoyed me that the lid says "lift" on it, like anyone needs that instruction, and that the centre button has that little "m" for menu.. so inelegant! Nobody needs the guidance! Also annoyed that they didn't turn the pointlessly ungainly wheel/dial into an actual wheel/dial that you can use to adjust temp etc., why is an up/down control shaped like a circle?

But they're still my faves! Love you arizer!

E0x

hello people , have anybody try or have and can try a e-enano fixed glass screen stem in the arizer solo 2 ? how it fit ? , i remember using this stem with "the project" silicon version and wood version and i love ! , sadly it broke long time ago , now i wonder about it now that i own a solo 2.

E0x,

whateverman

hello people , have anybody try or have and can try a e-enano fixed glass screen stem in the arizer solo 2 ? how it fit ? , i remember using this stem with "the project" silicon version and wood version and i love ! , sadly it broke long time ago , now i wonder about it now that i own a solo 2.
They dont fit each other

Top Bottom