Anvil vs Vapcap Discussion

SirGanjaVapeAlot

There’s nothing passive aggressive a pointing out sharing direct ignorant opinions is useless and arrogant. It’s pretty direct, also please show me how “ Anvil is a clear overengineered DynaVap copy ” is a claim based on solely the creators behavior?

No... it is based on the physical device looking exactly like a souped up DynaVap with a few extra parts to boost extraction.

The other part of the over engineering is the fact that its competitive advantage was more or less outdone by a cheap copper ring...

What I should have said from the get go is that my opinion is of Vestrato and kept it to that or just left it at my distaste for where DynaVap is heading.

Im glad to continue this but I don't think either of us want to beat the horse any further. Glad to offer laughs to the onlookers 😜😘

SirGanjaVapeAlot,
Reactions: Petetbay

TeaCup

Vapcaps aren't great for sensitive throats and while I agree my Omnis are more open than my Ms the much higher cost for a titanium vapcap isn't a good investment if you're easily irritated.

What's your use case and how often do you vape? The Anvil is more of a magical dry herb banger with way more power and extraction potential than the relatively puny vc tip. I've never enjoyed adding air to dilute vapor like @endof3d describes. If a vapcap with the carb closed made me cough I'd stop using them entirely (which to be fair I have but more because they're annoying to reheat and not impressive for flavor).

My first choice home portable for flavor is still the Tinymight with a j-hook

Thanks Bossman. But my initial thoughts of getting a Dyna was to see if I could get a Dyna and a Danivape for the same price as one Anvil, but Coolbreeze shit all over that idea by showing me the price on Dyna's flagship, lol. A Vap without a carb doesn't make me cough, and it doesn't make my lungs hurt at the time of vaping......it's the next day I can barely breathe, my lungs hurt to take a breath. It only happens with a Dyna like product. Never understood as to why that is.

Sounds like you would enjoy the Helix chambers when they get released, they are a conduction chamber for people who want more of a conduction experience, the Anvil is still new so people don't realize how versatile the Anvil really is. It works as intended out of the box without the need of buying 3rd party accessories to get it to work like you want

That's the other reason I was looking at a Dyna, I'm looking for some conduction in my life. I know they're not released yet, but I coulda swore that some beta ones were in the wild and there wasn't much of a difference between the two?? Not giving up my Anvil after learning of the price of Dyna's top of the line, so I would buy the conduction oven if the reviews were positive.

TeaCup,
Reactions: Goneja

Texus

Unnecessary passive aggressive callout aside, I think trying to silence someone because you don't like their opinion or where it comes from is juvenile.

Im not sitting here shitting on others opinions of the devices I shared my own. And I specifically said my opinion of the Anvil is limited to the creators behavior and resultant changes and products that have emerged, and that's also OK, albeit being limited.

There are plenty of users who have a wealth of experience with it that if someone for some reason took my post seriously they would clearly see there are better avenues to get an accurate opinion.

Leave it be mate.
You clearly have not used an Anvil if you are throwing around things like "Anvil is a clear overengineered DynaVap copy ” and "The fact that all of the hype and cost ($300 are you insane?) was outdone by a $10 copper cylinder should have been a wake-up call for the creator, and he should have found a way to make his product truly stand out and unique." Heck, you probably haven't tried the FMJ either.

In no way is the Anvil outdone by the FMJ. And the Copper Core is an important innovation in this space. Look beyond the clicking mechanism. Anvil is the only pocketable vape that i consider a true Heavy Hitter in the league of Vapbong, Herborizer, Halo, Qaroma/Ceroma/Taroma and B2/B0. No it isn't quite a B2, but what is? Yet at can give almost (but not quite) as dense and milky a hit as my ballers. Enough to earn a seat at the Heavy Hitter table.

And I actually own all the vapes in that list and so can speak from experience.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Thanks Bossman. But my initial thoughts of getting a Dyna was to see if I could get a Dyna and a Danivape for the same price as one Anvil, but Coolbreeze shit all over that idea by showing me the price on Dyna's flagship, lol. A Vap without a carb doesn't make me cough, and it doesn't make my lungs hurt at the time of vaping......it's the next day I can barely breathe, my lungs hurt to take a breath. It only happens with a Dyna like product. Never understood as to why that is.

That's the other reason I was looking at a Dyna, I'm looking for some conduction in my life. I know they're not released yet, but I coulda swore that some beta ones were in the wild and there wasn't much of a difference between the two?? Not giving up my Anvil after learning of the price of Dyna's top of the line, so I would buy the conduction oven if the reviews were positive.
I know who you're talking about and that person really doesn't know what they are talking about, here is a comparison video I made last year comparing the terp and helix chamber

Post in thread 'Anvil by Vestratto' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anvil-by-vestratto.51804/post-1608155

TeaCup

and that person really doesn't know what they are talking about
Lol. I actually thought a few people had it, but that's cool you're saying there was only one. Since I'm keeping the Anvil, I'll definitely pay attention to what people say about it, it's something I want if it works as intented.

TeaCup,
Reactions: jasp3r

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Lol. I actually thought a few people had it, but that's cool you're saying there was only one. Since I'm keeping the Anvil, I'll definitely pay attention to what people say about it, it's something I want if it works as intented.
There were a few people with them but I had one guy say the same thing to me, you can even notice the added conduction on the XL chambers.

Check out that video and you can see the difference in AVB, I also used the terp chamber last so the oven had more heat than the helix and still lighter in color.

Top Bottom