Anvil by Vestratto

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Any advice on the class bowl y'all? I keep combusting in mine or it's way too light

Zuhdj,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Any advice on the class bowl y'all? I keep combusting in mine or it's way too light
Class?

There was a discussion on this a page or so ago and it seemed the pack was too tight. Other advice was also given so you might find your answer there.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
*xl. Damn apple autocorrect
I would play around with the size of your flame. I find between the half/full bowls I need to modify my heating a little bit for consistency of ABV and I imagine that same thing will apply to the XL. Just like brewing coffee you want to modify a single variable at a time so I would alter the flame intensity but time yourself while heating up. That and grind/tightness of pack would be the first things I look at. Also sounds nerdy but write this stuff down as you go. You'll get it dialed in before you know it.

Vehmic,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Texus

And for flame size, I always like to have an object for reference, pref on the vape that is being used. So for Vapman that is the diameter of the screen that goes above the bowl, for Lotus it is the distance between two adjacent points on the "flower" top metal piece. Oddly haven't gotten something like this that I can use as a physical cue on the Anvil, perhaps because I came across the location on my Blazer torch adjustment slider (which I almost exclusively use with my Anvil).

Texus,

TonyGazelle

Whiff has posted reference sizes he likes to use using the anvils oven as a reference. I'll edit my post and add it in if I find it.

Last edited:
TonyGazelle,

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
For the Xl chamber you have to use less heat. I like to make my inner blue flame about the size of the space between the 2 copper rings on the oven or around 1/4 inch long, then heat the battery which should give you around a 40-45 sec click. I would recommend timing your heat up with an empty chamber at 1st so you don't waste any flower and if you are hitting that 40-45 sec click you should be good to go.

Duba

Accessory Maker
I use the same technique as Whiff, i.e. I heat in the hollow above the copper ring trying to stop just before the second click.
My main concern is when I forget that it's the Xl bowl installed and I heat it like the classic bowl.:doh:
As I have 2 units, I decided to install the XL bowl on this nice stem received from my friend Aezhenn and I pass it on a J-hook or a glass pipe for massive, but fresh clouds!
By the way, I also really like this beautiful wooden stem from Azzwood.
The Anvil develops its own field of creativity, independently of the others, and it is rather pleasant.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
New shiny things. I love the look of the Anvil on my twisted @phattpiggie using the USA.
0306-DA80-EFEA-4339-A099-562-BD17-D7-DBF.jpg

I also grabbed the WPA in silver 14mm. This is going to be my go to. I can already tell.
40-EDD87-B-7-E47-494-D-ADB3-8-CB17-E756166.jpg

What a nice travel set!
F216-AF3-B-83-AD-40-FF-B436-F6701-B31-F398.jpg

And an @Aezhenn stem with the USA because it’s awesome.
A578-B743-A33-B-44-EF-B3-E9-30-C61853-B24-F.jpg

Last edited:

RedZep

Did you sandwich it? Which bowl did you use?
Put a tiny layer of vape cotton on both sides of the chamber. Can fit in more than enough in the 0.1. I have some 80% hash atm. I'm getting about 7 heat cycles.

I just leave it in the bong and heat a cycle whenever I fancy it. Fantastic.

I'm enjoying it more than with the TM2 as that many heat cycles is a battery killer.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah I don't know what bubble hash is lol, I only like the Moroccan which luckily there's no shortage of here. Maybe the red Lebanese was also okay, but farther east I don't really like the style of hash. Perhaps that's more bubbly?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I don't know what bubble hash is
Here you go mate 👍

It's not like any kind of Moroccan or Lebanese btw, this is on another level (depending on the care taken by the producer)

TonyGazelle

I love bubble hash in my Anvil!

Ive been loading something I call "super bowls" in my XL when I am looking to get a little more medicated than normal.

It goes a little something like this...

Wax on the bottom of the XL bowl where there is that large metal contact area.

Then a thin layer of herb.

Then a layer of bubble hash

Then a layer of herb to top it off.

If you are tedious you can get multiple layers of herb and bubble hash.

Extracting these bowls in one enormous hit is truly special.

Top Bottom