• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

My_50p_worth

Something I’ve realised lately.. you can use the gaps between clicks to gauge the roast. 2-3 second gap? Light brown. 1-2 second gap? Tobacco brown. <1 second gap? You’re either getting black AVB or combustion.

Since I’ve worked this out, if the gap between clicks is too short I will just unscrew the bowl and wait until the cool-down click - I know there’s nothing but combustion waiting for me if I inhale. Haven’t combusted since!

Last edited:

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Something I’ve realised lately.. you can use the gaps between clicks to gauge the roast. 2-3 second gap? Light brown. 1-2 second gap? Tobacco brown. <1 second gap? You’re either getting black AVB or combustion.

Since I’ve worked this out, if the gap between clicks is too short I will just unscrew the bowl and wait until the cool-down click - I know there’s nothing but combustion waiting for me if I inhale. Haven’t combusted since!
This is 100% true and one of the reasons we like to advise people to stop at the 1st click especially with stronger powered torches.
I find as long as I get a dbl click within a second of eachother I know imma be riding that line all the way to Anville! Sometimes i let it sit for a few seconds after just incase.

Great observation man! Sounds like you finally have her dialed in!

Anvil continues to win the reach test consistently, nearly four months in. I think I just like the signature. The vapor is very satisfying. I didn't think I'd use it native as much as I have so far. I enjoy the minimalism and simplicity of it, I guess. There's definitely a sweet spot for me where the clouds are dense, the flavor is rich, and the heat is pretty tolerable.

Alligator427

Received yesteday some stuff :
- Integrated stem : work nice, more secure. The tube with the screen is a little bit less easy to put it inside. But maybe less problem of air flow blocked ? Better nice looking with the "vestratto" writte on it. More air flow also with the bong.
- Xl bowl : milk a complete draw with the bong where the normal bowl milk only the half of the draw. Need less heat, otherwise too closed from combustion.
- XL mouthpiece : finaly I ordred one to escape to the 17€ of shipping cost. Better taste. I still not have this metallic taste that I had with the nativ anvil. But the lip is a little bite warm at the end of the hit. Not perfect, but better.

3xFantasyChamp

Anvil continues to win the reach test consistently, nearly four months in. I think I just like the signature. The vapor is very satisfying. I didn't think I'd use it native as much as I have so far. I enjoy the minimalism and simplicity of it, I guess. There's definitely a sweet spot for me where the clouds are dense, the flavor is rich, and the heat is pretty tolerable.
TL;DR - Me likey the Anvil

Same here. Although I am mostly a water pipe user with the Anvil. I've mentioned in the past, but it's the closest thing to smoking- in a device that I've personally used. I've seen the ball vapes and all those desktop heavy hitters. Anvil doesn't require you to plug it in to anything, doesn't require a battery and is fairly small and portable. But yes, I love how the vapour is dense as hell and the flavor for me is awesome.

I'm sure there are other devices that fit that bill. I'm biased though, I will admit. When I got in to DHV at the beginning of this year, the Anvil is a device that caught my eye. I had bought 3 devices before it and mostly use 1 of those 3, plus the Anvil- daily. I've really had no desire since receiving the Anvil to even look for another device since it suits my needs.

Yeah, I think the price is pretty steep. Though I can't properly contest it since I haven't used anything else like it. I know there is a device similar to it with a similar price tag, but I haven't used that one. The price is the reason it's hard to recommend to anyone that isn't into to DHV's. My brother isn't a vaper and was amazed when I showed him the Anvil and let him hit it. I already knew the price was going to turn him off though and it did lol.

IDK, basically man- I was a heavy ass smoker near all my life. Hated vapes for the longest time. Have tried some of the extremely popular devices and yet the Anvil is the one that gets most of my attention. I've got to give love to DHV's in general for getting me to make the jump to stop combustion. But I give thanks most to the Anvil for keeping me off the combustion this long. It's so close to my ritual when I was smoking but without all the negatives of combustion.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Here is my current Anvil lineup. I’d say 75% of my vaping is done through one of these devices. I go back and forth amongst the three. I’m really enjoying the updated stem. Airflow control has been significantly improved upon. I got the XL cap for the tube and like the one piece design way better then the compartmented caps. The magnet is legit now. Centering and very strong.

Love me some 🌲
04-C59-D5-F-6-E0-E-4833-841-E-48-EABDCCE3-DE.jpg

Ralph

Here is my current Anvil lineup. I’d say 75% of my vaping is done through one of these devices. I go back and forth amongst the three. I’m really enjoying the updated stem. Airflow control has been significantly improved upon. I got the XL cap for the tube and like the one piece design way better then the compartmented caps. The magnet is legit now. Centering and very strong.

Love me some 🌲

Now that's what I'm talking about. What a line up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My_50p_worth

Love me some 🌲
You couldn’t just stop at making me extremely jealous of your DV collection, now you’re doing it with anvil! Don’t start collecting vapmen or I’ll cry ;)

Great photo as always man, love seeing these

Momor

After ~2 month in transit I finally received the XL mouthpiece for my Anvil. I'm very glad that as expected it makes the Anvil easier/nicer to manipulate and better balanced 👍 I bought it essentially for that purpose.
I also find it adds quite a bit of cooling and it's a welcome bonus !

I also bought the XL holster @Duba and i love it !
It's very well crafted and the magnet tool that comes with it so handy to screw/unscrew/cool the bowl and scoop your herbs into your grinder.
I added the leather ring so I can hold the tip while hit and adjust airflow.
Even a little tamp/scrap tool is in there !
Perfect little kit ! 👍

My_50p_worth

So… has John’s little experiment convinced any of the conduction/radiation believers?

Also, gravity bongs are the shit. That took me back haha

Last edited:
My_50p_worth,

caseball2051

I've been itching to upgrade my jhook. It is the glass I use the most with my Anvil.

I was wondering if anyone had an Oregon glass blower jhook (the smaller one, not the sax) and could let me know how they fit together?

A picture would be even better. I'm concerned about having that hot metal near my beautiful face.

caseball2051,

Texus

I also have a similar J-hook and no problems. Love that the Oregon ones of this style have a base and can stand vertically!

Texus,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Hi,
I have seen this j hooks in DH gate. Cooling well ? You can take big hit like with bong or it is too hot ?
It's definitely a good investment for me and most people seem to like them as well. Depending on which bong a option with water makes bigger hits possible ime, and with Anvil the vapor the hook produces does get on the hot side, especially if you drag slowly.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Alligator427

My_50p_worth

Had no weed last night.. desperate stoner brain had idea :lol:

I heated the anvil quite aggressively, in the hope that the air would be hot enough to vape the condensate on the inside. It worked a treat!

I was actually pretty high afterwards and blew some decent clouds. Bearing in mind I’ve ran about 2oz through this thing since I last cleaned, so there’s a lot of condensate. Results may vary depending on cleaning proactiveness/laziness

Top Bottom