• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Greenleaf88

Really that hot? I was thinking of using the 14mm D Dave cooling stem but was hoping using as is, was going to be cooler then the hopper! yeow.
It's not even close to that especially if u have the xl mouthpiece. I know some say they don't feel the difference but i can tell u it is comfortable to take big hits so nothing like the grasshopper.

My_50p_worth

Not used a grasshopper but I’ve found the vapour to be a similar heat to a TM set at 7-8. Of course not every TM is calibrated the same

I also had a DV with a steel tip and revolve stem and found the vapour warmth on that setup to be pretty similar to an XL anvil

Absolutely nowhere near a DV M model thankfully

I’ve been using mine 95% natively and find I’ll only really start coughing if I deliberately try and inhale as much as my lungs will take

Jah75

I’ll echo that I think it is far cooler vapor than the hopper or hopper io. I think it might feel warmer overall because where you hold the hopper doesn’t get very warm, but where you hold the anvil it does, might make it seem warmer?

Jah75,

daddy

Just got my Vestratto and the build quality seems ok, I wish the spiral didn’t rattle in the unit. I cleaned the unit twice now and did a few herbless test pulls and am getting a strong metallic/motor oil taste.

I’ll keep messing around with it since there seems to be a lot of love for this unit.
Used about 3 times now.
Once with the reg cap
Twice with the xl cap fully open airway

This thing slaps. It’s a bit longer to heat up than dyna cap. But it might work better, not sure yet. If you’re on the fence go for it.

daddy,

jivebuggered

I’ll echo that I think it is far cooler vapor than the hopper or hopper io. I think it might feel warmer overall because where you hold the hopper doesn’t get very warm, but where you hold the anvil it does, might make it seem warmer?
Thanks all for the feedback.One more for you. How would the Anvil compare to the Volcano one on one?

jivebuggered,

Goatts

The dog doesn't attack an Anvil. Blow up a Volcano ballon and it's GAME ON! Haven't been able to use my VHybrid for a year now. The Anvil eliminates any longing ......

How would the Anvil compare to the Volcano one on one?
It's like comparing an Ostrich to an Orangutan ...... They are both Animals that can seriously Fuck you up! Completely different animals though.

Last edited:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
After a couple of months, I feel like I have signed my life away to Anville. Becoming a town crier to my friends, whom all agree this may just be the best device for consumption ever. We've had electric vapes within our rotation before (not a ton), but nothing like this. Now whenever I see anyone it's: "Can I rip the Anvil?". I'm starting to think they all just hang out with me in hopes of using the Anvil. I'd say the learning curve it small as it took only one teaching to everyone on how to use it now they're addicted.

You can say anything you want about taste/airflow/whatever you can think of. It doesn't change the fact that just one rip off this beauty will do the job, while also being entertaining to use. My favorite thing about the Anvil is how it changed the game with hemp for me and my friends. CBD now feels like it gets us baked after we take two/three hits through this godsend.

One of my buddies in a rotation in my car heated up his second pack, stopped at the second click. Decides for some ungodly reason he's going to pick it up from the bong by the grabbing the oven. Grabs the hot ass oven up out of the bong and holds it in his fingers for a good 5 seconds. he realizes he fucked up while in immense pain. Without freaking out and dropping it he swiftly puts it back into the bong as to not burn a hole in my car. He is now healed but can no longer feel anything on those fingertips. You could hear the sizzling from his burning skin!

I honestly see myself using this for decades to come, I don't think I'll ever have any interest in any other vapes as I see no way this baby will become a paperweight. I registered to this forum expecting to explore many options throughout the coming years but fuck that shit, Anvil is life now

Last edited:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
CBD buds get you baked?
Sure feels like it does, minus the feeling stupid and clouded mind. Mostly just a heavy buzz of some sort. Only the Anvil has been able to achieve that effect from everything I've consumed hemp through. I think it's just so much vapor all at once hitting your system hard.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah I can get that, an intense hit like that might have that effect. I haven't been able to try mine yet, still waiting for some shit to arrive, hopefully today or tomorrow...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Greenleaf88

After a couple of months, I feel like I have signed my life away to Anville. Becoming a town crier to my friends, whom all agree this may just be the best device for consumption ever. We've had electric vapes within our rotation before (not a ton), but nothing like this. Now whenever I see anyone it's: "Can I rip the Anvil?". I'm starting to think they all just hang out with me in hopes of using the Anvil. I'd say the learning curve it small as it took only one teaching to everyone on how to use it now they're addicted.

You can say anything you want about taste/airflow/whatever you can think of. It doesn't change the fact that just one rip off this beauty will do the job, while also being entertaining to use. My favorite thing about the Anvil is how it changed the game with hemp for me and my friends. CBD now feels like it gets us baked after we take two/three hits through this godsend.

One of my buddies in a rotation in my car heated up his second pack, stopped at the second click. Decides for some ungodly reason he's going to pick it up from the bong by the grabbing the oven. Grabs the hot ass oven up out of the bong and holds it in his fingers for a good 5 seconds. he realizes he fucked up while in immense pain. Without freaking out and dropping it he swiftly puts it back into the bong as to not burn a hole in my car. He is now healed but can no longer feel anything on those fingertips. You could hear the sizzling from his burning skin!

I honestly see myself using this for decades to come, I don't think I'll ever have any interest in any other vapes as I see no way this baby will become a paperweight. I registered to this forum expecting to explore many options throughout the coming years but fuck that shit, Anvil is life now

I get this and totally agree it has put a stop on my V a s.

It has become my daily driver and if I need an extra punch I will do 2 back to back bowls and be destroyed.

My 2 most used vapes gather dust now unless I make an effort to hit it my mighty and dynavap.
Got the fmj for my dyna hoping I could get similar production to my anvil to take out but was really dissapointed.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

This is literally me haha. It’s ended up that I have a Vapman for taking the scenic, flavourful route and the anvil as my high performance “sports car” vape

VAS keeps trying but the Anvil keeps denying ;)

My_50p_worth,

GoldenBud

Is this a convection vape?
IMHO it's conduction mainly with radiation and convection... there's a gap between the outside to the chamber inside.... i think it radiates
and the 20 seconds (or even more) to the click, conduction side...
convection is clearing the bowl (?)

i did some test with the Anvil, I vaped bubble hash... the taste was not too good comparing to tp80/elev8r taste with the same hash
so it can't be 100% convection or even close

but, it can finish 0.1gr of hash in 3 huge shots that will make you forget about vaporization for the next 1-2 hours....
also with flower.... the satisfaction is great with small amount of herb....

I will definately get it some day

My_50p_worth

Is this a convection vape?

On paper it should be a radiation/conduction biased hybrid. The material science would tell you that the metal is more thermally conductive than air so the heat will always go for the metal first as it is the path of least resistance. Many of the more knowledgeable users on here will tell you this, and it makes total sense

Strangely though, in use it feels, tastes and behaves like a convection biased hybrid. You can heat it to the click, refuse to draw on it and there will be minimal cooking to the material. It also struggles with the blocky hash we have in the UK, something true/biased conduction vapes (DV and Vapman for example) don’t bat an eyelid at. Convection air struggles to penetrate that sort of densely packed hash, and the Anvil seems to struggle with it big time.

All that really matters to me is how stoned it gets me. Luckily it does that like a true champ.. absolute dynamite punch power

Orvaxxx

On paper it should be a radiation/conduction biased hybrid. The material science would tell you that the metal is more thermally conductive than air so the heat will always go for the metal first as it is the path of least resistance. Many of the more knowledgeable users on here will tell you this, and it makes total sense

Strangely though, in use it feels, tastes and behaves like a convection biased hybrid. You can heat it to the click, refuse to draw on it and there will be minimal cooking to the material. It also struggles with the blocky hash we have in the UK, something true/biased conduction vapes (DV and Vapman for example) don’t bat an eyelid at. Convection air struggles to penetrate that sort of densely packed hash, and the Anvil seems to struggle with it big time.

All that really matters to me is how stoned it gets me. Luckily it does that like a true champ.. absolute dynamite punch power
So it doesn’t really do good with hash? Because I read somewhere it works good with hash. I am in the Netherlands and can get some good hash and want to buy it for this.

GoldenBud

So it doesn’t really do good with hash? Because I read somewhere it works good with hash. I am in the Netherlands and can get some good hash and want to buy it for this.
It works very well, but the taste is lacking. It's normal with conduction / radiation device. Hits like a beast

Top Bottom