• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

My_50p_worth

Going back on it? I am not seeing them going back in anything?

Promotions and promotional periods end.

Which brings me back to my first point that I agree with you others that vestratto communication could be better.
Yes, I think we both agree on the communication being an issue here.

But to better explain things for you in regards to me saying they’ve gone back on it, that original Sunday post wording suggested that everyone who bought an XL MP in that original run would get a discount code. No mention of promotional periods

Obviously that then changed at some point to this June cutoff without us being informed.

So I will have to respectfully disagree that they haven’t gone back on anything, as that’s exactly how it feels to me. Sure it’s a favour and they didn’t have to do it, but it’s just more fuel onto a fire that is very easily extinguished

The exact wording per the Sunday Post -

“For anyone who bought an XL mouthpiece we are going to include a new Tube Cap free of charge with your next order over $50. If you want to just buy it outright it will be $20 as a standalone item. Please let us know who you are when you order so we can get you the correct discount code?”

Petetbay

now you know how us Canadians felt ordering expensive vapes and not getting free shipping plus paying customs as well.
Customs fees to Canada? You’re talking the 13% HST I take it? This thing is pricey and paying in USD in Canada is extremely weird. I did various cost calculations and here’s my results for Canada Not including the extra 1-2% the credit card charges for conversion.

Bare bones Anvil with o-ring pack. $279USD=$367CAND
Additional add-ons are approximately $50CAND each
Add a bowl $413CAND
Add a bowl and XL mp $465CAND
All with ground shipping for $10USD

All I want this for is to vape old school hash as it‘s suppose to be the Grail. Yet with all the money I spend on vapes this thing is too rich for me. Also Mr. John should stfu when talking value and other vape developers. There is a chance Sneaky Pete might get to distribute the Anvil, though I doubt he’ll be offering the discounts he does with DV and Simrell. Revolve maker also blows Vestratto out the water when it comes to customer support and value, never seen a company give so much free stuff, there isn’t one unhappy customer. :2c:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Add a bowl $413CAND
It was cheaper for me to order a B-zero kit with shovelhead bowl on the 7/10 sale from CH in America than it would have been for me to get an anvil with all the fixings here in Canada. Apples and oranges I know, but I was considering the anvil and went with this first.

Greenleaf88

Customs fees to Canada? You’re talking the 13% HST I take it? This thing is pricey and paying in USD in Canada is extremely weird. I did various cost calculations and here’s my results for Canada Not including the extra 1-2% the credit card charges for conversion.

Add a bowl $413CAND
All I want this for is to vape old school hash as it‘s suppose to be the Grail. Yet with all the money I spend on vapes this thing is too rich for me. Also Mr. John should stfu when talking value and other vape developers. There is a chance Sneaky Pete might get to distribute the Anvil, though I doubt he’ll be offering the discounts he does with DV and Simrell. Revolve maker also blows Vestratto out the water when it comes to customer support and value, never seen a company give so much free stuff, there isn’t one unhappy customer. :2c:
I'm talking delivery fee I've ordered 700 dollars us and got charged 25 dollars us shipping there is also a custom charge but wtv we talking delivery.

Because the only place to buy it was the states if I can buy it in vape shops I save money but the minute it's not in my country I pay for shipping no matter wat I order and spend.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Goneja

My_50p_worth

People that understand vapes on the theory level - why is it that the anvil vapour is so much cooler native than the DV?

This thing has never had me hacking up lung material like an M or even an Omni XL

Gdash

I was one of those that got a coupon code for the XL Cap. I asked how long the discount would last and they told me all of June. Around that time they said items would be available by the end of the month so I waited since I pretty much have everything and was going to stock up on other things to save on the shipping. End of month came around and all items were removed and of course the discount code no longer works, bummer.

Vape_Or_Die420

I use my Dynavap 20M through a 10mm water piece. Fyi the Anvil with the XL mouthpiece fits in a 10mm too. I would rather not have the hastle of switching mouthpieces between native and glass.

Not sure I’ve seen this brought up before

Last edited:

jivebuggered

Is it a holiday in Canada (thurs) ?? I gave correct address yet somehow a different suburb was put in and I was one of the first to order. Now it is being redirected back to them. I found this out by having to ring Canada Post myself from Australia because they seem to refuse to answer my my emails inquiring where it is and what`s happening? The theory is that CP generated the first suburb that came up under my postcode and there are 7 suburbs. If that is the case it will now take a few days to return when they have the time put the correct address as before where it will go back to CP and same thing could happen again. They JUST DONT REPLY to my emails so frustrating!. From the start i thought they used DHL but no they dont but i dont really know because they DONT REPLY!! Any aussies here that got one earlier? Which postage and how long and how much? I paid over $33 AUD for CP postage (and a three to four week wait!) Buying the unit with a couple of bowls and o ring kit comes to over $500 AUD NOT CHEAP thats for sure but throw in all this frustration and it hurts.

My_50p_worth

@Whiff my order has just been dispatched and in the email the O-rings I’ve ordered have been replaced with screens?

If that’s the case is there any way I can get the screens/O-ring part of the order refunded as I only use the DV SS screens in my Anvil

Last edited:
My_50p_worth,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@Whiff my order has just been dispatched and in the email the O-rings I’ve ordered have been replaced with screens?

If that’s the case is there any way I can get the screens/O-ring part of the order refunded as I only use the DV SS screens in my Anvil

Lol, last I checked FC threads are definitely not the right place to log customer service requests or queries.

Also, as far as I know, Whiff is a product tester and perhaps a brand ambassador for Vestratto but I am pretty certain he is not a CS rep, he does not work in sales or distribution and does not have any visibility of, or influence over our orders.

Not sure what email you have used in the past but I have always had a response (eventually) from mumfordjohn7@gmail.com. Perhaps you should direct your request there rather than coming here to shout about it which I find quite odd considering Vestratto emailed you to advise of the change in your order, so the logical course of action in my opinion would be to reply via email. I can only presume you have already tried this & are attempting to 'cover all bases' by also bringing it up here.

:peace:

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
I'm just wondering if there will be an Australian reseller in the future? I just received my Anvil on the 7th after getting lost by Australia Post for three weeks. I would have liked to order more stuff of them after being convinced I like the Vape. Turns out I do! But the exorbitant shipping price is a real bummer! I just can't bring myself to pay for a XL Bowl couple O rings and Extension Cap that much shipping! I mean we're talking about 40gramm of weight here. Just chuck it in an letter envelope and good is!

My_50p_worth

I can only presume you have already tried this & are attempting to 'cover all bases' by also bringing it up here.

You are correct my friend, don’t you worry I’m not new to this game ;)

Thanks for the advice though, it’s appreciated and I’m sure it will be useful to some other readers

EDIT: They replied to my email asking what’s up, apparently it’s a shipping software issue which has thrown out erroneous lists and items. They are aware and are packing the actual item you ordered, not what the email says you’ve ordered. If anyone else experiences it I imagine it’ll be a similar thing as to mine

Last edited:

alex91

Same thing happened with my order. Ordered O-rings and in the shipment details it says screens. Hopefully it’s just a typo.

Edit: oh, just read your comment above. Thankfully it’s just a software error.

someTooL

Is it a holiday in Canada (thurs) ?? I gave correct address yet somehow a different suburb was put in and I was one of the first to order. Now it is being redirected back to them. I found this out by having to ring Canada Post myself from Australia because they seem to refuse to answer my my emails inquiring where it is and what`s happening? The theory is that CP generated the first suburb that came up under my postcode and there are 7 suburbs. If that is the case it will now take a few days to return when they have the time put the correct address as before where it will go back to CP and same thing could happen again. They JUST DONT REPLY to my emails so frustrating!. From the start i thought they used DHL but no they dont but i dont really know because they DONT REPLY!! Any aussies here that got one earlier? Which postage and how long and how much? I paid over $33 AUD for CP postage (and a three to four week wait!) Buying the unit with a couple of bowls and o ring kit comes to over $500 AUD NOT CHEAP thats for sure but throw in all this frustration and it hurts.
You frustration may just be beginning. From experience, they will not send a replacement until they receive the misdirected package back. Took over two months to receive.

Greenleaf88

Hey everyone waiting patiently for my integrated stem, this isn't the reason for my visit today.
I've seen multiple ppl with a wood stem for the anvil and I must say it urks me I don't have one.

If anyone knows a maker or point me in the direction Plz I'm sorry if this isn't the place for this I figured this is where they would b.

Edit: I'm in canada if that matters cheers

My_50p_worth

Further clarification from John regarding the shipping software - it is only the O-rings that are being falsely flagged as screens. The shipping software is separate from the picking list, so the orders are being packed correctly even if the dispatch email is listing it wrong. This seems correct, as my dispatch email got everything else right

Hope this helps anyone dealing with the same issue, so there’s no need to contact Vestratto over this unless you feel particularly anxious about it and need to be double sure

3xFantasyChamp

Speaking of o-rings, my order from theoringstore finally shipped haha. Ordered on June 3rd and I got the shipping email 2 days ago. The rings for the condenser were out of stock for a while but looks to be good. In case any of you were needing any.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

Edit* nvm I see they got back to you!

Top Bottom