Anvil by Vestratto

Greenleaf88

Hey anville how we doing?
Just wanted to let you all know the shop has items now just ordered integrated stem and xl cap cheers.

I as well gave been using this everyday since the end of December of last year haha funny to say that.

Greenleaf88

Mine Was 10 here but im in canada. I ordered 2 pieces I believe ur shipping price is the same even with more items.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Vitolo

simba

@weedanwine
Waiting on money to be refunded by the energy company after moving house is so annoying, don't they know I need that to buy festival tickets and an anvil! Really hoping this batch doesn't sell out too quickly 🤞🏽

Texus

Looks like flat shipping fee.

Just grabbed an Anvil for a friend and the XL cap was sold out. But XL cases were not. So hopefully an XL cap can be pulled off one of the XL cases so I can take @Vestratto up on the free XL cap for XL mouthpiece buyers with $50+ order offer. Because honestly there's not a lot more I can even buy from Vestratto.

But dang I am also excited for my friend to get her Vestratto. Just cleaned mine and was reminded what great hits it can provide.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just wanted to update that I'm still using this device every single day. It's my trusty efficient workhorse. I normally get a little buyer's remorse creeping in this long after initial buy. But this thing is solid.

Going to pick up a nice glass J-hook for it next.
It's 18mm but the Dhgate hook two back is the coolest value at $23 shipped

We should bug them to make a 14mm

Texus

It's 18mm but the Dhgate hook two back is the coolest value at $23 shipped

We should bug them to make a 14mm
Yeah love that shape and the dimples. It is pricier but think Ed's TNT might have a 14mm one. Or those 14mm adapters are as incognito as they get.

Also a big fan of Inception j-hooks cooling. They sell b-stock for nice and cheap too.

And new Cloud Connoisseur is like a J-hook on steroids.

androponic

vaped.

Just grabbed an Anvil for a friend and the XL cap was sold out. But XL cases were not. So hopefully an XL cap can be pulled off one of the XL cases so I can take @Vestratto up on the free XL cap for XL mouthpiece buyers with $50+ order offer. Because honestly there's not a lot more I can even buy from Vestratto.

But dang I am also excited for my friend to get her Vestratto. Just cleaned mine and was reminded what great hits it can provide.
They stopped offering the free XL cap according to their discord chatter.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I've come to the conclusion that I'm weird! 😳

I set my airflow wide open, and the only way I want to adjust it is to make it less restrictive! I find the restriction with the normal (absolutely tiny) bowl is ok for direct draws or MTL.

I do like this vape for the quick but powerful hits it can produce, I mainly use it in the kitchen for a fast change in headspace whilst doing other things. The load is mostly finished after one hit but there might be a cleanup hit left to which I quite like as a top up half way through my exhale. I don't have a problem with the vapour irritating me when I use it natively either.

I don't want any extra conduction, and that puts be off the XL bowl, even though the load size is more to my preference. I do like the look of the XL mouthpiece but I'm not paying so much extra for the tube extension if that deal is off the table now, and I don't like the shipping costs or the fact that the company name is visible before opening the box. I think I'll stick with my single bowl and standard sized tube for now. Sorry, probably no repeat business from me for a while, unless something changes.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I've come to the conclusion that I'm weird! 😳

I set my airflow wide open, and the only way I want to adjust it is to make it less restrictive! I find the restriction with the normal (absolutely tiny) bowl is ok for direct draws or MTL.

I do like this vape for the quick but powerful hits it can produce, I mainly use it in the kitchen for a fast change in headspace whilst doing other things. The load is mostly finished after one hit but there might be a cleanup hit left to which I quite like as a top up half way through my exhale. I don't have a problem with the vapour irritating me when I use it natively either.

I don't want any extra conduction, and that puts be off the XL bowl, even though the load size is more to my preference. I do like the look of the XL mouthpiece but I'm not paying so much extra for the tube extension if that deal is off the table now, and I don't like the shipping costs or the fact that the company name is visible before opening the box. I think I'll stick with my single bowl and standard sized tube for now. Sorry, probably no repeat business from me for a while, unless something changes.
Wide open here too and wouldn't mind a bit more airflow since I mostly pair mine with a gooroo large inline, which is more free-flowing with my Atlas.

And like @Texus was bemoaning, the exorbitant shipping and other small business quirks are disappointing.

At least the Anvil and some accessories are in stock at long last. I wish I had someone to tell.

jbm

Wide open here too and wouldn't mind a bit more airflow since I mostly pair mine with a gooroo large inline, which is more free-flowing with my Atlas.

And like @Texus was bemoaning, the exorbitant shipping and other small business quirks are disappointing.

At least the Anvil and some accessories are in stock at long last. I wish I had someone to tell.
Yeah. I would have bought some accessories but that insane shipping coupled with hit or miss availability (making it harder to do a one and done order) scotched that plan.

It does. And flat shipping fees suck. Especially when they’re more than half the cost of the item ordered. Mix that with spotty availability and I’m not ordering.

Queue the Anvil chorus.

My_50p_worth

Can confirm the XL cap discount is gone. Emailed and was told by admin that it ended June when the shop shut down. Went back on the Sunday post that first mentioned the cap, no mention of any cut off.

Jesus Christ why can’t these people communicate. I wouldn’t have bought the cap if I’d have known

Will be interesting to see how the usual suspects justify this one :rofl:

caseball2051

I agree that communication could be better by vestratto, but why were they even required to offer this discount in the first place?

The reason I skipped out on the XL mouthpiece is because it wouldn't fit in the utility tube i had purchased to carry my device. The device fits snug in a normal tube, with an extended mouthpiece it's obviously not fitting.

If I bought a dynavap M and stash and then bought myself an optional updated larger stem that would obviously not fit into my stash, I wouldn't expect any discounts or freebies or anything.

My_50p_worth

I agree that communication could be better by vestratto, but why were they even required to offer this discount in the first place?

They weren’t required to, but that’s not really what’s at issue here. At least from where I’m stood

The issue is, why offer it and then go back on it?

The email made it sound like this cut off date was a planned thing, yet the Sunday post in question says nothing and neither whiff or John have mentioned a thing while saying the store is back.

That’s the issue here, it’s a very “George from DV” sort of move stacked on top of a long timeline of communication issues

caseball2051

Going back on it? I am not seeing them going back in anything?

Promotions and promotional periods end.

Which brings me back to my first point that I agree with you others that vestratto communication could be better.

Top Bottom