• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Stonedbadger

I'm waiting on a reply from @Vestratto

You might be aware that I was very unhappy with my case for a number of reasons that I wont go into again.

Now I had emailed @Vestratto and they had agreed to accept my returned case if I was happy to ship it back to them at my cost (which is high given i live on the other side of the world). They noted that they don't usually do returns..

However a few days later @Vestratto announced that a new fix is in place.

So I emailed @Vestratto and suggested that given I had already paid well over the $50 threshold for accessories, and given they had agreed to already refund my money for the case.. I would instead be happy to pay for shipping of the of the new part, which would resolve my issues and we could all move on...

Except I have heard nothing since? @Vestratto

Justpassedu

I'm waiting on a reply from @Vestratto

You might be aware that I was very unhappy with my case for a number of reasons that I wont go into again.

Now I had emailed @Vestratto and they had agreed to accept my returned case if I was happy to ship it back to them at my cost (which is high given i live on the other side of the world). They noted that they don't usually do returns..

However a few days later @Vestratto announced that a new fix is in place.

So I emailed @Vestratto and suggested that given I had already paid well over the $50 threshold for accessories, and given they had agreed to already refund my money for the case.. I would instead be happy to pay for shipping of the of the new part, which would resolve my issues and we could all move on...

Except I have heard nothing since? @Vestratto
Good luck I been waiting 2 months for a reply and have given up. They seem to only answer what they want to . Worst service I have ever had . Sorry you have to deal with this . Hope it works out

vaping herbs

is anything terribly bad going to happen if two of my three o-rings on the condenser have fallen off? I've ordered more o-rings from that o-ring store posted on here previously, but they haven't shipped yet.
Could you post the store please?
I also need some, but live in the EU and at Vestratto the shipping costs for the o rings are too high for me.

vaping herbs,

cptofnthng

Didnt someone post the specifics a few pages Back? Should be possible to find it in europe.
We could also think about shared shipping:)

cptofnthng,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Didnt someone post the specifics a few pages Back? Should be possible to find it in europe.
We could also think about shared shipping
:)
Thanks for sharing this. $10 shipping is still some bullshit but I like how you did nearly all the legwork/math for us so I updated your post with links while putting my cart together :tup:

Qty 12 N1.00X012 : 1mm CS X 12mm ID (NBR) Buna-N 70 Duro Metric O-Ring

$0.09ea $1.08

Qty 36 V1.00X005 : 1mm X 5mm V75 Fluorocarbon FKM O-Rings 75 Durometer Black

$0.15ea $5.40

Qyt 24 V1.00X006 : 1mm X 6mm V75 Fluorocarbon FKM O-Rings 75 Durometer Black

$0.16ea $3.84

Qty 48 V1.00X008 : 1mm X 8mm V75 Fluorocarbon FKM O-Rings 75 Durometer Black

$0.19ea $9.12

Subtotal $19.44
Shipping Cost $9.99 <--🖕
Tax Total (%) $0.00
Total $29.43

Changing topics, is it true that the condenser needn't be seated all the way? If I was to make one complaint of my first days in Anville it's that the "wide open" setting really isn't and it's making it more restricted than I'd like with my j-hook and bubbler. I have my middle bit screwed in all the way but I have also been snugging the condenser down rather than just letting the bowl push it mostly in. I will promptly stop doing that if it's unnecessary and reducing the airflow.

When we say "wide open" we don't mean letting air in to dilute the vapor do we? Does all the air that's flowing pass through the bowl or are we diluting the vapor with more open airflow?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Oh boy! An Anvil Futo galaxy stash. I’m very pleased with it and think this will be a better solution than the factory Anvil tube. Futos tool is working as I would expect it to but I do wish the tool was made of SS. The material it’s made from, aluminum ?, looks and feels cheap. The green heat shield pairs nicely with the Stash.
408-C01-BA-F35-E-4683-AE6-F-6-FD783-DCB597.jpg
D7840-B8-C-E56-D-43-ED-9-FF4-5268-AE6-E8-C4-A.jpg

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Oh boy! An Anvil Futo galaxy stash. I’m very pleased with it and think this will be a better solution than the factory Anvil tube. Futos tool is working as I would expect it to but I do wish the tool was made of SS. The material it’s made from, aluminum ?, looks and feels cheap. The green heat shield pairs nicely with the Stash.
408-C01-BA-F35-E-4683-AE6-F-6-FD783-DCB597.jpg
D7840-B8-C-E56-D-43-ED-9-FF4-5268-AE6-E8-C4-A.jpg
Very nice!

alex91

How long after the cool down click would you say it’s safe to touch all parts of the Anvil? Just wanna be sure so I don’t burn myself :lol:

alex91,

sesh732

Imaginable
How long after the cool down click would you say it’s safe to touch all parts of the Anvil? Just wanna be sure so I don’t burn myself :lol:
It varies a lot and depends on how you hold it. I'd give it 2+ minutes or just touch the heat shield if you want to be sure you're safe. I haven't burned myself yet but I've grabbed it just above the heat shield and said dayummm that's hot a couple times

sesh732,
Reactions: alex91

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is the Anvil available somewhere in EU? I saw it on LCV but it's not anymore listed now, and I saw it for pre-order somewhere else, it's not for me but a friend who liked a lot the Dynavap gear but desired something able to use larger load and to produce thicker vapor seems interested to get one... Even paying full price (245€ in EU... is it right? a little expensive for a butane vape imho... but I didn't got the chance to test it... maybe it's worth it!)
Thank you in advance!

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you for the info, it's a bit more expensive than I thought... idk if my friend will order, at least not a pre-order! I know him and he will never throw money in order to wait for a future item. It's too bad cause I believe he will prefer solid butane vapes (not glass made) but since he'is looking for big clouds he didn't liked so much the Dynavap or the Vaponic, he liked direct heating method vapes but would prefer to avoid to breath burnt butane... I said him the high quality butane doesn't let anything harmfull when well burned (I believe only CO2 and water vapor) but he is worry about (and I can understand him despite I'm not so much worry myself... but I have a lot of vaporizers and I'm always switching from a vape to another, since it will be his only vape I understand his concerns better!) Too bad the Anvil isn't in stock in EU.

Where is the best Anvil's price in US/Canada? Although I have doubts this is will cost him less cause international shipping fees and tax.

PPN,

My_50p_worth

Thank you for the info, it's a bit more expensive than I thought... idk if my friend will order, at least not a pre-order! I know him and he will never throw money in order to wait for a future item. It's too bad cause I believe he will prefer solid butane vapes (not glass made) but since he'is looking for big clouds he didn't liked so much the Dynavap or the Vaponic, he liked direct heating method vapes but would prefer to avoid to breath burnt butane... I said him the high quality butane doesn't let anything harmfull when well burned (I believe only CO2 and water vapor) but he is worry about (and I can understand him despite I'm not so much worry myself... but I have a lot of vaporizers and I'm always switching from a vape to another, since it will be his only vape I understand his concerns better!) Too bad the Anvil isn't in stock in EU.

Where is the best Anvil's price in US/Canada? Although I have doubts this is will cost him less cause international shipping fees and tax.
Currently you can only buy one from Vestratto directly, so your friend will either have to wait until John starts giving stock to distributors, put up with John and his shipping prices and suspect packaging, or find some lovely member willing to sell you one.

It’s a great vape, your friend sounds like they have similar needs to me and the Anvil is more than up to the job :D

cptofnthng

Importing directly was about 320 Euro in the end. VAS+ shipping+vape. So 250 is a bargain. But you cant be sure that it will happen even this year for the retailers. I highly doubt it tbh, because shit always takes longer than expected.
Its not even not in stock btw - it never has been.

Fox

Hi dear, does anyone have any information about the Vestratto company logo? I'm very interested in the philosophy behind it. Thanks!

My_50p_worth

Hi dear, does anyone have any information about the Vestratto company logo? I'm very interested in the philosophy behind it. Thanks!
It’s a slightly tweaked version of the pattern on the Dynavap titanium CCD, changed to make it look a little like a person

No inspiring story sadly, John basically just copied George’s homework and changed a few sentences

Dreuft

I wanted so bad this vestratto but the high price and long delay have changed my mind. In fact so happy with my omnivap xl 😊
Maybe when it will be available and cost the same as a DV I will buy one.

Top Bottom