• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was working on converting over a cooling stem design I had originally started for the DV, but after finally using the anvil I realized this platform is trickier than the other one, due to all the extra parts that need to be accounted for. Mainly the condenser tube, since it holds the second screen and forces you to lock into certain design decisions.

For some reason I’m wanting to make some Victorian era Floral style heat shield 😁 kind of a Steve Vai Tree Of Life inlay sort of vibe

My_50p_worth

I was working on converting over a cooling stem design I had originally started for the DV, but after finally using the anvil I realized this platform is trickier than the other one, due to all the extra parts that need to be accounted for. Mainly the condenser tube, since it holds the second screen and forces you to lock into certain design decisions.

For some reason I’m wanting to make some Victorian era Floral style heat shield 😁 kind of a Steve Vai Tree Of Life inlay sort of vibe
Dude I would love to see what thoughtful design you end up with!

I think there will be a good market for stems with time, but like you say the anvil really needs one tailored for it

Crust

IMG_0939.jpg

Pictures were teased on discord awhile back
As a guy with a really fancy simrell dv tbh I have zero interest in ported stem for the anvil. If he’s not making some internal sleeve or floating heat shield that thing is going to be hot af. I’m more hoping for makers to drop some cool looking heatshields for the stock stem
100% this. I didn’t find the mvs to cool much over a stock M. Using that same approach on an anvil would probably demand a stem with a lot more mass than this appears to have…looks nearly identical to an mvs.

A quick cash grab?

par337

I've noticed the only people who don't love the device have the wrong torch, or don't have the torch dialed in (flame size, distance).
I can RTL fairly easy and Im not exactly amazed by it tbh. I would still grab the TM over it. It's cool to pop into my rotation here and there, but I wouldn't take it outside with how hot it has to get, and wouldn't use it over my ball vapes at home

RedZep

I can RTL fairly easy and Im not exactly amazed by it tbh. I would still grab the TM over it. It's cool to pop into my rotation here and there, but I wouldn't take it outside with how hot it has to get, and wouldn't use it over my ball vapes at home
For me it's not about what it replaces. I love my FP. To me the Anvil is a great sidekick. I don't always want the FP running. Sometimes I just want a cheeky bowl before work, or before heading out shopping.

The Anvil has all the advantages of a butane vape and has to be compared to butane vapes in my opinion. In this realm, it's a top notch vape, and its place in my line up is completely assured.

My_50p_worth

100% this. I didn’t find the mvs to cool much over a stock M. Using that same approach on an anvil would probably demand a stem with a lot more mass than this appears to have…looks nearly identical to an mvs.

A quick cash grab?
And now I think about it, why’s it got an airport?

He hasn’t just lifted the MVS wholesale and changed the fitment, no way haha

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: Crust

par337

For me it's not about what it replaces. I love my FP. To me the Anvil is a great sidekick. I don't always want the FP running. Sometimes I just want a cheeky bowl before work, or before heading out shopping.

The Anvil has all the advantages of a butane vape and has to be compared to butane vapes in my opinion. In this realm, it's a top notch vape, and its place in my line up is completely assured.
Personally I wouldn't pay that price tag for a sidekick vape, but that's just personal opinion. I was only replying as to why I don't love it even though I'm using it as it's meant to be used.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

The airport is completely redundant. This stem would add nothing to the device. I say this as an ex fan of the Simrell MVS (sold it after I used the Anvil)
Yeah I thought as much.

I see he’s plonked his stinger MP into the Vapman too, but apparently that one adds cooling and airflow control. God knows.

I’m quite into using my devices as they came lately, probably a bit of an overcompensation for spending hundreds on DV stuff and realising it didn’t really add that much to the performance.

RedZep

Personally I wouldn't pay that price tag for a sidekick vape, but that's just personal opinion. I was only replying as to why I don't love it even though I'm using it as it's meant to be used.
That's cool. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise.

I don't mind paying bit extra for vapes that should work forever. I was the same when I used dynavap. I didn't mind getting Simrell stems etc. If a vape will always be in perfect working order, then it will always hold value.

The only times I feel I'm wasting money with vapes is with electronic portables mostly. They all end in the tip at some point.

Lnewlf63

Well I setup sizzle (indicated by Vestratto as a way to pay) last night in anticipation of drop and in response to buy the Anvil by a drop today, (was not quick enough last time). Got email at 11:59 am, had anvil in my cart by 12pm, but when I went to pay, that was only item not in cart?? Sent email to Vestratto for which they replied that I'm not in system?? How did I receive invite to purchase? I was offered assistance and agreed, but got no response. I'm old and want to vape for pain in evenings so I can sleep; can't play around with such poor service. Going to get dynavap and maybe in future if nothing better is out, I might try one. Reading about beta testers, advertisement and now my experience, I'm not going to play this game, until they get their act together.

SillyNotMe

Pre heat the oven, pop in a cold chamber and heat till it clicks. It will allow for a quicker click while still charging up the thermal battery enough, it's good times
That sounds more like a kick start.

Cold start-I start inhaling as I heat. It delays the click as I’m drawing cooling air through. When I give it a break to inhale, the click kicks in and I get RTL volume but at a light medium roast.

Roffa

Pre heat the oven, pop in a cold chamber and heat till it clicks. It will allow for a quicker click while still charging up the thermal battery enough, it's good times
I do this when I use the Ispire Wand. I give the oven 2 cycles of heat soak in the IH and then screw in the chamber and heat until 2nd click. Drains the Wand's battery though.

ejackyou

Hamilton
Well I setup sizzle (indicated by Vestratto as a way to pay) last night in anticipation of drop and in response to buy the Anvil by a drop today, (was not quick enough last time). Got email at 11:59 am, had anvil in my cart by 12pm, but when I went to pay, that was only item not in cart?? Sent email to Vestratto for which they replied that I'm not in system?? How did I receive invite to purchase? I was offered assistance and agreed, but got no response. I'm old and want to vape for pain in evenings so I can sleep; can't play around with such poor service. Going to get dynavap and maybe in future if nothing better is out, I might try one. Reading about beta testers, advertisement and now my experience, I'm not going to play this game, until they get their act together.
Just be a little patient, the AnViL is Well worth the wait! It will prove that You just wasted Your money on the DynaV?

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
It's only been 24 hrs, have a bit of patience I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as they can.

chino7744

I had to contact Vestratto twice, in each case it was due to issues on my end. They responded within a few hours from initial email, and continued to respond after within minutes of each response. If you haven’t heard back I suggest you check your spam or make sure you’re responding to the correct email address. But YMMV of course.

Hope the dynavap suites you. It is a great device and I love mine still. Their customer service hasn’t been the best for me, but has for many others. Hope you luck out there.

Knewt

I got my notification email the same day. I was traveling, but I still got the Anvil and accessories ordered. A few hours later I got another email about being able to add the back ordered stem and or large bowl and have them all shipped together when the items came in. I emailed John that I wanted to add the stem and he added it to my order and sent me a link to pay for it.

I only dealt with Vestratto this one time, but I was impressed with the customer service.

fangorn

on another note...i did my own update...i tried to estimate the amount of my treasure chest...my vape vault...
well with my heat shield 420, the xl mouthpiece, my o rings and my replacement grids... as well as my Pt 4000...

I went well over €400... it wasn't planned and I made my purchases in 3 sessions so I didn't see that price coming... the bill hurts... I love it a lot but still... it hurts!!!

Top Bottom