Anvil by Vestratto

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I got a Sunday Post. He said there will likely be 2 drops this week. Tues. and Thurs. Also has a write up about how they get the copper in the oven. It also mentioned the sneaky Pete interview.
Guess its not uploaded on the site then, good thing you have signed up to the list! Amazing how that works lol
i'll have to check my emails for the post

It’s Tuesday. Anyone get a drop email? @Whiff you didn’t get the same email?
i dotn check my emails i just usually go check the site Sunday nights, it might be in my email.
You should think about signing up to the list if you are this worried, a little due diligence will get you what you need sometimes

Cannabiker

It’s Tuesday. Anyone get a drop email? @Whiff you didn’t get the same email?

Sunday April 3rd, 2022​

Hi Guys. Its John here.
4FdAhBolD_cvvhOR7YO7WGfjhJNBTHtJEA4bGGOS1HHJDNtSfuPQnw1gL93pCoc7qLlrxhnvpvCqvKE3OxG8SKW3BCKGOahdcr1BQdXg_0eGhoa5UhImYG_KlPtDiFBcPl5wiBmXND9IfURFBbvWh1yacwjxnA=s0-d-e1-ft
Friday’s Anvil drop started off a bit slow but by Saturday morning things were humming along. Sorry for not getting the 24-hour notice out but we kept the store open until lunchtime today. We’ll get those units out tomorrow and Tuesday. This week we hope to drop twice. Likely Tuesday and Thursday. It obviously helps us internally to get smaller batches going more regularly.

Sneaky Pete Livestream
JGCo5DZpOJBviigp8liaEyiVPdLB3dastj1R67kyVAm7Br5GKdaAcMaDfUrTEuEat0Dwv2YSr2fiDFQZBc0gKGRg2MmIWYorTamqUPwdzLhgAvMDDFqqk1P8uZyqWvQQvzCfwvT6388GJ20E6HokDtq87EN56Q=s0-d-e1-ft
Spent an hour live-streaming with Pete this afternoon. I hope you guys don’t find it too boring but there is a lot of information in there that I think you might like to know. It was fun and I’d like to thank Pete for putting in a lot of effort to put on a great show.
Instructions and Schematics
h7H0nuo_uPbYis5unn9LqViIiRsCzbPSbhKv9-vCDrA1RR3CzAmz9EnkWy6VCYobkGBMgXv5D4crJRVtyt2whdGF_Z_6LQKEqVALm_xZx3dzYeWz80wj2eyoWCZfbyw3Vz1MlHV68o2y8iP5gefC8q-AShUW1w=s0-d-e1-ft
Spent the weekend updating all of our drawings and crisping up our 3D images. In the coming week I will put together some solid instruction and schematic manuals. We will be posting pdf’s to the website. All that said some of the best “tips and tricks” are coming directly from Anville itself. For an awesome video that was posted on FC post #2,595 this morning by BingsBuddery check out YouTube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCPvYTXLLM4&t=3s
Thank you BingsBuddery

How do they get the Caramel in the Cadbury Caramilk bar?
skxrNynxgAOuTZJmrDcVfaLHAp9Rjnyt6yElizZVRtpJhsjWlZw6qD4UfvIPWqvX4w2ZYZur2tCSPN3KxhSeICoLNIixJ-kcVPAjfW0ZUGanrDSkLgWA-wzSRPLGisu6DrQcdn7nUZ0r_CZGkXmpNmgHkJm1zA=s0-d-e1-ft
Folks have shown interest in how we get the copper into The CopperCore. The little schematic above shows how it’s done. Don’t rush out to copy it though because Vestratto has Patents Pending on both the CopperCore oven and the method to make it.

In the left image an inner core is machined from 316 steel (medical grade), an outer sleeve from 416 steel (magnetic) and a plug from pure C110 copper (pure electrolytic copper). In the centre panel the parts are assembled and then welded together with a laser. Once secure the assembly is placed into a vacuum oven that sucks out all of the air and then heats to 2,000 degrees F to melt the copper down into the narrow gaps between the core and the sleeve. The parts are then cooled over 14 hours so that the stresses in the three different metals normalize and result in a perfectly true, stable configuration. Heat transfer is optimal because, melting the copper under vacuum ensures a perfect inter-metallic bond between the copper and steel.

There has been a concern that the process, being expensive, is going to result in a higher price for the Anvil. I’m taking the exact opposite approach. I’m willing to invest a bit more into every Anvil now knowing that once more get into the wild and the sceptics start converting we will be able to increase our volumes and actually decrease our costs.
NZfliEtWJEZCwXkYFfX8Fp20Wa7KaB3mbrpgPGShh2OEbR_Y9yiBZReVMjbm0wCkfLu_SM_gKAwDzDec1cmT4VuelSEenkSt13a7EhIOK9zsUiwy-sjsEAfk5XmByt65YMrCYXExyyCpdoPSndPaJa54n6VR8w=s0-d-e1-ft
The final photo is a section through the CopperCore oven. Yessir. That's the tip of a ballpoint pen up against the wall. The outer 416 stainless layer, inner copper, and inner 316 stainless layers together are just 0.024 inches thick, or about the same as 6 human hairs. But that 0.012” inner copper layer conducts heat just as effectively as a stainless or titanium oven with a wall thickness of over 1/4”.
Cheers
John
Copyright © 2022 Vestratto, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Vestratto
2630 Royal Windsor Drive, 3A
Mississauga, ON L5J 1K7
Canada
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Falconflys

How bout this? Seems like a great deal. I ordered some other stuff and shipping was $10 in the states. Also some great prices for Cvault storage.

Greenleaf88

Blazer Firefox
Blazer pocket torch
Blazer pencil torch
All good blazers for your anvil

Blazer big shot not good lol
Those are the blazers that work well and don't, have a great day.

Just because I read a couple pages back ppl saying blazers are not good Firefox is the best one been using it since January with the founder and user edition.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

Sunday April 3rd, 2022​

Hi Guys. Its John here.
4FdAhBolD_cvvhOR7YO7WGfjhJNBTHtJEA4bGGOS1HHJDNtSfuPQnw1gL93pCoc7qLlrxhnvpvCqvKE3OxG8SKW3BCKGOahdcr1BQdXg_0eGhoa5UhImYG_KlPtDiFBcPl5wiBmXND9IfURFBbvWh1yacwjxnA=s0-d-e1-ft
Friday’s Anvil drop started off a bit slow but by Saturday morning things were humming along. Sorry for not getting the 24-hour notice out but we kept the store open until lunchtime today. We’ll get those units out tomorrow and Tuesday. This week we hope to drop twice. Likely Tuesday and Thursday. It obviously helps us internally to get smaller batches going more regularly.
Ty i was just coming to post this

How bout this? Seems like a great deal. I ordered some other stuff and shipping was $10 in the states. Also some great prices for Cvault storage.
That looks like it will work, i would imagine it would be similar to the firefox

Whiff,

Texus

I have it, and ...... it is OK. The main thing I don't like is that you need to turn the butane down every time to turn it off. So not as easy to get repeatable hits since you are fiddling with the butane adjuster for literally every hit.

I suggest you go with an option where flame adjustment is not needed each time. The Blazer BT4000 pencil torch and the Firefox do not have this issue. And repeatability is the name of the game once dialed in.

And this reminds me of something I liked from the Vapman instructions for their devices. They suggest a specific flame length for torches to be used with the Vapman. Which cleverly enough is the diameter of the mouthpiece filter.

Kamdssc

That is a great deal. I use this torch most of the time. It works great. It has a precise flame that is adjustable and it holds a good amount of butane. It's not really for super portability though.

Kamdssc,

Falconflys

Ty i was just coming to post this

That looks like it will work, i would imagine it would be similar to

I have it, and ...... it is OK. The main thing I don't like is that you need to turn the butane down every time to turn it off. So not as easy to get repeatable hits since you are fiddling with the butane adjuster for literally every hit.

I suggest you go with an option where flame adjustment is not needed each time. The Blazer BT4000 pencil torch and the Firefox do not have this issue. And repeatability is the name of the game once dialed in.

And this reminds me of something I liked from the Vapman instructions for their devices. They suggest a specific flame length for torches to be used with the Vapman. Which cleverly enough is the diameter of the mouthpiece filter.
Good to know and thanks for the info. But... I already ordered and really can't go wrong for the $17.50 price. If not for the anvil I'm sure it's a nice torch to have.

Falconflys,
Reactions: TeaCup

Crust

Just curious…can the blazer’s be used safely with a vapman? I thought they might be too strong.

Crust,
Reactions: RxPlorer

My_50p_worth

The more I hit this Anvil the less I’m reaching for the glass, I am enjoying the native experience that much. I’m beginning to see this thing as a vapour joint and it’s exactly what I wanted when quitting combustion

The vapour is *just* warm enough without being overpowering to the back of my
throat , and the little puffs keep going for what feels like at least 60 seconds. Because there’s minimal spiralling in the condenser that vapour comes out with such a nice almost smoke like consistency. And the DV steel screens are definitely making a difference keeping particulate in the bowl and out of my mouth.. I do love a very fine herb grind so it’s my own fault really :rofl:

I’m not even wanting for an inevitable cooling stem, but would love to see some multicoloured heat shields. A black and dark red splatter pattern would be such an insta buy from me :brow:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I too ordered a Firefox yesterday.

i combusted for the first time. I stuffed a whole nug in chamber. 1st hit heat the bottom RTL ,single flame was nice smooth hit.
2nd hit went for a triple flame with pretty tight airflow and it com… busted!

I pretty much RTL every time now and only heat the bottom battery. With the single flame it’s nice light brown roasted.

Texus

Just curious…can the blazer’s be used safely with a vapman? I thought they might be too strong.
Haven't tried any but the pencil Blazer. But in theory any should work if you use the recommended flame size. Might still be a bit too powerful so proceed with caution and dial it back as needed if you are combusting.

Texus,
Reactions: Crust

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Yes that's the right one!!!!

Have one on the way. Does the Fire Fox have to be throttled down all the way to heat within the normal time/click parameters, say a 5/8 inch long inner blue flame? Thanks for any info.

endof3d,

Texus

Have one on the way. Does the Fire Fox have to be throttled down all the way to heat within the normal time/click parameters, say a 5/8 inch long inner blue flame? Thanks for any info.
All the way down is probably a bit low if you want to RTL. But you will also need to weigh flame length vs where on the Anvil you place the flame.

Texus,
Reactions: endof3d

enrarit

I received my PT4000 today, will try it out tonight to see if I can't dial in repeatable results.

Last night I used an off brand double jet Zippo butane insert (Z-plus! extreme) in a Thyrm Pyrovault (because reasons), cranked it and put it on the thermal battery (inner light blue flames touching the unit) and torched until the first light click and moved the flame away...the second click happened maybe 1 second after the flame was already removed.

Foolishly I neglected to confirm I started my stopwatch...I'll blame a previous session for that one... 😉

Hit it natively, direct to lung...could have used some 3rd party cooling but whatevs...

Dark dark brown ABV, zero combust.

Love how this hits.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The more I hit this Anvil the less I’m reaching for the glass, I am enjoying the native experience that much. I’m beginning to see this thing as a vapour joint and it’s exactly what I wanted when quitting combustion

The vapour is *just* warm enough without being overpowering to the back of my
throat , and the little puffs keep going for what feels like at least 60 seconds. Because there’s minimal spiralling in the condenser that vapour comes out with such a nice almost smoke like consistency. And the DV steel screens are definitely making a difference keeping particulate in the bowl and out of my mouth.. I do love a very fine herb grind so it’s my own fault really :rofl:

I’m not even wanting for an inevitable cooling stem, but would love to see some multicoloured heat shields. A black and dark red splatter pattern would be such an insta buy from me :brow:

What's your methods to achieve a joint like experience as that's what I'm looking for. Being able to pass it around between combustion friends would be a big plus.

Besides a fine grind do you use a tight/med pack, heat on a certain part of the oven, for so many seconds, an X sized flame? Mine should be in my hands hopefully by mid month. Thanks for sharing your experience.

A black and dark red splatter pattern would be such an insta buy from me :brow:

The Black Widow! I'm definitely in. :tup:

someTooL

All the talk of torches drove me to pickup the Blazer Mini. Snuck one in from SP’s before they sold out. Been using the Vapman with success, but have found extended periods cause it to not shut off.

Little tip for loading I’ve found useful. The pax loading tool from CH fits perfectly in the ovens. A full scoop fits the full oven. And step it up a notch, the scoop dawg from skillet tools is a blessing for trate loading.

Appreciate the chatter and helpful information being dropped by all.

oneiros.

long lost dreamer
This is my first post in like about 7 years lol, but I guess the excitement of getting the email is worth it. For the curious, I signed to the waitlist on Feb 22.
Gotta admit I still have some PTSD with new products after being part of the GrassHopper launch, but seeing the reactions here and transparency made pull the trigger, and also for some reason the whole drama around it made me gravitate towards it.

Had a question about IHs, been planing on getting one for my Dynas, but seeing as now the Anvil as joined the picture, does anyone has a recommendation on one that work for both? Was aiming for an Inspire wand as they are currently 25% off, but have read both that it is not powerful enough and also that it works fine, so I'm still not sure

Texus

This is my first post in like about 7 years lol, but I guess the excitement of getting the email is worth it. For the curious, I signed to the waitlist on Feb 22.
Gotta admit I still have some PTSD with new products after being part of the GrassHopper launch, but seeing the reactions here and transparency made pull the trigger, and also for some reason the whole drama around it made me gravitate towards it.

Had a question about IHs, been planing on getting one for my Dynas, but seeing as now the Anvil as joined the picture, does anyone has a recommendation on one that work for both? Was aiming for an Inspire wand as they are currently 25% off, but have read both that it is not powerful enough and also that it works fine, so I'm still not sure
As far as I know, the Wand is the only commercially available IH that works with the Anvil at present. And it is a killer device. But a bit underpowered for the Anvil. Gets the job done, but I probably get my best hits from a torch still.

But not going to be long before IHs well-suited to the Anvil become available. IIRC, John @Vestratto may be at work on his own design, but no idea where that idea stands compared to other ideas for improvements/accessories.

Texus,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom