Anvil by Vestratto

Falconflys

So I didn't here of a drop thurs or fri. to get that list shorter. I hope he's working on the parts to make the Founders better and guess just keep an eye on my email.

Falconflys,
Reactions: BigJr48

stonedmallone

Take your shots, creampuff. You don't get to judge my satisfaction level with this transaction. There is plenty of room for Vestratto to improve some aspects of its marketing, sales and logistics, and you apologists aren't helping it to mature as a company.
Seriously why are you even here? Not one of your comments has anything positive to say. You don't like the anvil? Great fantastic see ya later buddy. But I did notice you bought one. So I can't wait to see you become the biggest fan. Biggest haters become the biggest fans

Justpassedu

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NCCBWQS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details.

My first attempt at a link so hope it works. It’s to a Ronxs torch lighter I have been using for the last month with a Founders unit.It is currently on sale. It is double or single flame which I use both. It has a nice large trigger and feels solid in the hand. I have used for a month with zero problems. A very good torch for the Anvil and your choice of 1 or 2 flame. Also very quiet for a torch.
Ty for the heads up on this one , Amazon has a $4 off coupon when you click it today so I grabbed it. Should have my Anvil shortly. Very excited to try them both out .

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Hopefully they will up their production capacity soon, cause having more people want it ,without being able to supply it ,is pointless :).

Not implying that the current Anvil situation is anyway intentional, as I am sure all of John's waking moments are focused on stream lining production and innovating Vestratto offerings, but scarcity drives demand. Offering a great product fuels it even further. Waiting patiently like many others.

Stonedbadger

Was wondering if anyone has both the Anvil and the D-Cupper from Grinders for life?

Was just wondering if it would work?

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Was wondering if anyone has both the Anvil and the D-Cupper from Grinders for life?

It looks a bit small but may still fit just might hang off a bit, i think there were a few users with this debowler.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
It looks a bit small but may still fit just might hang off a bit, i think there were a few users with this debowler.
I am using it and as Whiff had mentioned it is a little too small in circumference where they had engineered the lip to fit the dynavap cap but it works great. I would recommend you pick up the case provided by Vestratto. It just works better.

seki

The issue with the D-Capper is more just in how it works with the Anvil. The BCG works great because you can use the magnet on the lower section post to hold the chamber, and you can scoop material in without making a mess as most excess spills right back into the BCG.

With the D-Capper, you can remove a hot chamber using it, but then you're stuck with a hot chamber full of AVB that you will need to manually remove to empty anyway. It would be better to use a magnet that's not directly connected to the debowling spike, imo. The case lid works great for this purpose and I found the Interplanetary Launch Pad works pretty well too.

Justpassedu

Whiff just got mine it’s a beauty , following your video to adjust airflow is it normal with closed airflow for the top half to be a bit wobbly and not feel fully seated ? That’s how mine is and when open it all feels tight . Also how would one know if they got the larger chamber or smaller one visually as I thought they come with the large and mine seems a bit small .

Whiff

Company Rep
Whiff just got mine it’s a beauty , following your video to adjust airflow is it normal with closed airflow for the top half to be a bit wobbly and not feel fully seated ? That’s how mine is and when open it all feels tight . Also how would one know if they got the larger chamber or smaller one visually as I thought they come with the large and mine seems a bit small .
Yes thats normal if you try and close it fully, you will notice the more you close it the more wiggly it gets. When you feel it a bit wiggly you can slowly turn it the other way (to open) and u should feel it tighten up a bit without really changing the airflow position. Hope that made sense lol i just got to Anville so i am sorry if it didn't make sense

so in other words if you are closing the airflow up, once you have your adjustment just slowly turn the unit as if you were opening it but dont add any pressure and it should tighten up at your desired airflow. It only feels wiggly like that when closing the unit but wont happen when twisting it for an open position

Whiff,

Justpassedu

Yes thats normal if you try and close it fully, you will notice the more you close it the more wiggly it gets. When you feel it a bit wiggly you can slowly turn it the other way and u should feel it tighten up a bit without really changing the airflow position. Hope that made sense lol i just got to Anville so i am sorry if it didn't make sense
It made sense , fully closed will always have a drop of play/wiggle , was just making sure I wasn’t missing a o-ring or something .oh nice only a few more hours until I can visit you in Anville lol

Justpassedu,

Whiff

Company Rep
It made sense , fully closed will always have a drop of play/wiggle , was just making sure I wasn’t missing a o-ring or something .oh nice only a few more hours until I can visit you in Anville lol

Open the airflow without added pressure to the unit and see if it tightens up a bit for you

Whiff,

Justpassedu

Open the airflow without added pressure to the unit and see if it tightens up a bit for you
I tried so many different ways no matter what it’s going to be a drop loose and wiggly , I even found another you tube video of someone saying to have the 2nd o ring a drop visible before screwing back together but it didn’t help

Justpassedu,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Doesn’t matter if the cat’s black or white as long as it catches mice. ;)
🤣 I made that post after my first bowl through the Anvil. Clearly I reached level Zen on the dial.

Despite the lively debate over Vestratto’s pricing practices, I picked one up anyway bc I’m a sucker for a good waitlist. While it’s a little pricier than the Omni that John said was his target, it’s a good deal compared to most of the heavies that it’s said to compete with on performance.

I wanted a heavier hitter in my lineup and boy, the Anvil does not disappoint. I packed slightly less than my usual load and one click later the lights were on but the house was empty. 👍 I remember thinking that I haven’t been so zonked since I got my first quality plug (and glass) after college. Just baked right out of my gourd.

Some initial thoughts:
—Hits are dense and lovely as advertised but even native, the vapor’s smooth and comfortably warm.
—The mouthpiece stays impressively cool back to back (to back) native, esp compared to the glass stems of most of my other vapes.
—This one’s strictly for when the kids are asleep.
—The free magnet that ships with the Revolve stem makes a great removal tool for any tightwads who don’t spring for a case. 🙋‍♂️ Mine’s stuck on the end of a free dab tool from TRWW lol. Vape junk drawer rides again.
—The handwritten thank you note was nice but John needs to up his packaging game. Two rolled up wads of bubble wrap (one an empty spacer) in a generic brown box don’t quite cut it for premium. I can’t help but think that spacer wad would have been the perfect place to include some free o-rings or a screen. 😉
—Doob tubes are the perfect length if you’re in need of a case (see above) but def not for on the go. Even so, I see melted plastic in my future.
—Love the form factor. So much stone in such a tiny package. Design has a chunky utilitarian charm.

Tl;dr: hell yes!

Last edited:

Whiff

Company Rep
I tried so many different ways no matter what it’s going to be a drop loose and wiggly , I even found another you tube video of someone saying to have the 2nd o ring a drop visible before screwing back together but it didn’t help

if its a bit wiggly just hold the oven then twist the body clockwise it should tighten

What’s the sweet spot for the airflow?

With a light to normal finger pack i would go half way
with a tight pack i would run it wide open

🤣 I made that post after my first bowl through the Anvil. Clearly I reached level Zen on the dial.

Despite the lively debate over Vestratto’s pricing practices, I picked one up anyway bc I’m a sucker for a good waitlist. While it’s a little pricier than the Omni that John said was his target, it’s a good deal compared to most of the heavies that it’s said to compete with on performance.

I wanted a heavier hitter in my lineup and boy, the Anvil does not disappoint. I packed slightly less than my usual load and one click later the lights were on but the house was empty. 👍 I remember thinking that I haven’t been so zonked since I got my first quality plug (and glass) after college. Just baked right out of my gourd.

Some initial thoughts:
—Hits are dense and lovely as advertised but even native, the vapor’s smooth and comfortably warm.
—The mouthpiece stays impressively cool back to back (to back) native, esp compared to the glass stems of most of my other vapes.
—This one’s strictly for when the kids are asleep.
—The free magnet that ships with the Revolve stem makes a great removal tool for any tightwads who don’t spring for a case. 🙋‍♂️ Mine’s stuck on the end of a free dab tool from TRWW lol. Vape junk drawer rides again.
—The handwritten thank you note was nice but John needs to up his packaging game. Two rolled up wads of bubble wrap (one an empty spacer) in a generic brown box don’t quite cut it for premium. I can’t help but think that spacer wad would have been the perfect place to include some free o-rings or a screen. 😉
—Doob tubes are the perfect length if you’re in need of a case (see above) but def not for on the go. Even so, I see melted plastic in my future.
—Love the form factor. So much stone in such a tiny package. Design has a chunky utilitarian charm.

Tl;dr: hell yes!

Hahaha well were glad you are enjoying it, and to be fair i would watch a women over me too 🤣🤣🤣

Whiff

Company Rep
Yes but doesn’t that also change the airflow at the same time ? I did try that and it changed the airflow .
no it shouldnt you just need to twist the body very slowly and u will fill it get snug, you dotn have to fully move the airflow
it gets snug just before you can start opening the airflow again, you can either turn just the body clockwise or the oven clockwise.

Last edited:

Whiff

Company Rep
Mine wobbles a bit too but I've soon forgotten about it
Try spinning the oven clockwise without adding pressure liek you would when changing airflow

what it does is spin the oven and valve together and it tightens up the same setting

Edit: so like if im set to wide open and want to go to half i would
set to half
spin oven or body clockwise slowly until i feel it tighten up a bit

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Try spinning the oven clockwise without adding pressure liek you would when changing airflow

what it does is spin the oven and valve together and it tightens up the same setting

set to half
Thanks man, honestly it's not an issue for me. It's held in place by o-rings rather than screwed on metal-to-metal so it's to be expected to have a bit of give

chlorophyll_man,

Justpassedu

set to half
I’ll mess with it a bit again later and try that out ty , what’s the preferred airflow setting again ?

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Kudzu407
Top Bottom