Anvil by Vestratto

Vestratto

Manufacturer
Could we possibly get details on how further drops for the waitlist will work? Mainly asking because I'd like to take a step back from following this vape until it's available for purchase rather than checking in daily. So like, is this going to be something done randomly at any day of the week or would following the sunday newsletter be enough to get forewarning about the next drop and when I should be checking my email? If 10 people don't take their slot today, will 10 more emails be sent tomorrow of people lower on the list? or will the 10 units be relegated to the next drop? I'm assuming i can stop obsessively checking my email and spam folder for the week but am unsure.

Been mainly following the thread to make sure I don't miss my slot on the waitlist but would be cool if that didn't feel necessary to constantly keep my finger on the pulse of when the vape is available. Perhaps that's just how it's going to be for now, but if there is going to be a more scheduled system of how this will work going forward, that would be cool to know the details just for the sake of not having to obsessively follow this thread and worry about missing the email lol.
Hi there.
John here.

We sent out a first round of emails today. A second is going tomorrow. We honestly think we can clear through the backlog in relatively short order based on our current capacity. I wouldn't hang out just for drop information but would definitely stick around for the charming and witty comments from passionate manufacturers.

We inform folks on our Mailchimp lists first in every instance . FC is not our business communication tool and we are deeply appreciative that the mods let us explain things periodically as required. We like the community here more than you can know.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey guys! New Sunday Post blog is up

Cazi

Hi there.
John here.

We sent out a first round of emails today. A second is going tomorrow. We honestly think we can clear through the backlog in relatively short order based on our current capacity. I wouldn't hang out just for drop information but would definitely stick around for the charming and witty comments from passionate manufacturers.

We inform folks on our Mailchimp lists first in every instance . FC is not our business communication tool and we are deeply appreciative that the mods let us explain things periodically as required. We like the community here more than you can know.
Hey John, I applied for the waitlist on the 4th of January and didn’t receive an email even tho you sent emails for people upto the 10th of January.
I just sent a reply email to info@vestratto.com from our previous conversation we’ve had.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Cazi,

jasp3r

So to add in on my feedback of my new unit (which is super finished and polished) and after a good ISO shake and qtipping. I took this baby for a spin on my Inspire wand. Tested varying heights and determined the best is just dropping the IH on the table and sticking the Anvil in it.

So to report about the IH. It works! The old one worked on IH (albeit needed a manual toggle one like Apollo from Dynavap). With the wand cruise mode, this baby heats up in just under a min, and holy hell is this the bee's knees right now, atleast for me. Respect the click, and get tasty vapor with no fear of combusting, do some counting and turn wand temp up (feeling like that makes the diff even though I thought it was just timer related), and riding the line on a Wand!

What's more impressive in my opinion, is the updates to the condenser. I am enjopying the anvil soley off native hits, just sipping it. You can rip it, but I enjoy sipping it. No vape I have found lets you sip that easily for vapor.

So now after probbaly 6 bowls, I can proudly say this is probbaly my portable of choice for time being. But now for VAS to kick in for a better desktop IH that can be tuned for this beast. Will prob just have to build one but any tips would be appreciated!

Texus

So to add in on my feedback of my new unit (which is super finished and polished) and after a good ISO shake and qtipping. I took this baby for a spin on my Inspire wand. Tested varying heights and determined the best is just dropping the IH on the table and sticking the Anvil in it.

So to report about the IH. It works! The old one worked on IH (albeit needed a manual toggle one like Apollo from Dynavap). With the wand cruise mode, this baby heats up in just under a min, and holy hell is this the bee's knees right now, atleast for me. Respect the click, and get tasty vapor with no fear of combusting, do some counting and turn wand temp up (feeling like that makes the diff even though I thought it was just timer related), and riding the line on a Wand!

What's more impressive in my opinion, is the updates to the condenser. I am enjopying the anvil soley off native hits, just sipping it. You can rip it, but I enjoy sipping it. No vape I have found lets you sip that easily for vapor.

So now after probbaly 6 bowls, I can proudly say this is probbaly my portable of choice for time being. But now for VAS to kick in for a better desktop IH that can be tuned for this beast. Will prob just have to build one but any tips would be appreciated!
Dang. Once I read this I looked at my Wand, then back to the User Anvil.

Daaanng is that a delicious hard hitting hit with lots of flavor. Think the slow heating did it some good. Look forward to trying Anvil in a more powerful IH.

But Wand and Anvil combo first session hit hard

jasp3r

Dang. Once I read this I looked at my Wand, then back to the User Anvil.

Daaanng is that a delicious hard hitting hit with lots of flavor. Think the slow heating did it some good. Look forward to trying Anvil in a more powerful IH.

But Wand and Anvil combo first session hit hard
Try at 465 for Flavor and 520 + for riding the line atleast in my opinion. Just makes the timer longer past the click and all hands free! I actually think the wand is plenty strong for it, but we need a desktop option!

Falconflys

Hey John, I applied for the waitlist on the 4th of January and didn’t receive an email even tho you sent emails for people upto the 10th of January.
I just sent a reply email to info@vestratto.com from our previous conversation we’ve had.
This is concerning. I signed up on the 7th of Jan. and didn't get an email to purchase.

Whiff

Company Rep
Make sure to check your junk/spam/promotion folders in your inbox, some are reporting finding it in their junkmail

Vestratto

Manufacturer
This is concerning. I signed up on the 7th of Jan. and didn't get an email to purchase.
Hi guys,

I think the confusion is that we have a Mailchimp list, for example to receive the Sunday Post, and a separate Waitlist for those who were interested in buying in the future. We assumed folks on the existing Mailchimp list who were in the Founders group wouldn't sign up to buy another Anvil right away and started the separate wait list. We'll sort for names on the Mailchimp that aren't owners, but who signed up, and assume they meant to also sign up for the waitlist. This is going to likely add a day or two to the process because of the additional names but is going to be more fair overall. It shouldn't impact our inventory outflow because if folks weren't actually interested they will just ignore the call to buy.

Cheers
John

Falconflys

Hi guys,

I think the confusion is that we have a Mailchimp list, for example to receive the Sunday Post, and a separate Waitlist for those who were interested in buying in the future. We assumed folks on the existing Mailchimp list who were in the Founders group wouldn't sign up to buy another Anvil right away and started the separate wait list. We'll sort for names on the Mailchimp that aren't owners, but who signed up, and assume they meant to also sign up for the waitlist. This is going to likely add a day or two to the process because of the additional names but is going to be more fair overall. It shouldn't impact our inventory outflow because if folks weren't actually interested they will just ignore the call to buy.
Thanks John. I belive I signed up on the mailchimp list and am not an owner yet. I appreciate you looking into this.

Cazi

Make sure to check your junk/spam/promotion folders in your inbox, some are reporting finding it in their junkmail
I’ve checked every folder 100 times today haha, I’ve been in contact with John through our original email from the 4th of January when I asked to be signed up.
His going to check it out in the morning and hopefully sorts it. (The Anvil cravings are real!)

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Hi guys,

Cheers
John

Class act!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I don't know how many User Anvils were in the first production and I don't know how many waitlist/Mailchimp sign-ups there are. That said, my guess is that everyone can chill and they'll still get their chance to order an Anvil in the next few days.

I say that just because email marketing is challenging and the "conversion", to borrow the marketing term, we're all talking about is a $229 purchase.

Again, I know nothing about Vestratto's business or stock. But let's say for the sake of my conversion argument that they have 200 Anvils and even a thousand person waitlist: there's just no way in heck that even a hundred of those first 200 theoretical emails led directly to $229+ orders.

What's much more likely is that the slower trickle of emails is just a courtesy from Vestratto to avoid the fomo and panic we see around more frantic drops. In reality he likely could have sent the link to the whole waitlist *and Mailchimp list and even a thousand emails would only approach the 20% conversion rate to sellout my made-up number of 200 units because of super fans like us.

Tl;dr: it's mostly just a kindness to send order emails and then wait 24 hours. I really doubt the last 20 of those 24 hours is what's selling out the in stock Anvils we're hoping to order in a day or two.

Last edited:

VASked_Avenger!

Hi everyone! Purchasing Anvil from Massachusetts here today, does anybody know if you need a legit credit card to buy? Would a Visa debit card work (if I ask my bank to clear any holds for orders outside of US) ? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Congrats to those who got called up to the Majors so far! 👊

Whiff

Company Rep
Hi everyone! Purchasing Anvil from Massachusetts here today, does anybody know if you need a legit credit card to buy? Would a Visa debit card work (if I ask my bank to clear any holds for orders outside of US) ? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Congrats to those who got called up to the Majors so far! 👊
I dont think the visa/debit will work, let me get a hold of John for you and find out. I know when i worked at PH they usually didnt work.

Glorg

Waiting on my code at noon today to scoop and anvil. This has likely been answered but as we’ve seen this thread has had some turns so it’s kind of hard to find, can anyone recommend whether I should grab multiple bowls or is one enough? I’m planning a full and half bowl, case and possible the spare screens kit. Half bowl vs full is the half bowl really useful or are you fine with just a full? Again sorry if this has been answered I tried to find some but it was rough wading through some of that. Congrats to all new buyers this vape looks killer can’t wait to actually have it in hand.

Whiff

Company Rep
Waiting on my code at noon today to scoop and anvil. This has likely been answered but as we’ve seen this thread has had some turns so it’s kind of hard to find, can anyone recommend whether I should grab multiple bowls or is one enough? I’m planning a full and half bowl, case and possible the spare screens kit. Half bowl vs full is the half bowl really useful or are you fine with just a full? Again sorry if this has been answered I tried to find some but it was rough wading through some of that. Congrats to all new buyers this vape looks killer can’t wait to actually have it in hand.
If you really enjoy micro dosing i would get the half bowl i also find the half bowl great for kief hits, if not the full bowl is great and can also be packed lightly to hold less than a 0.1g of herb. The full bowl is a pretty big hit so some prefer the half bowl, i usually use the half bowl for when im at work as i can pack less than a 0.05 if i want and be perfectly medicated and still able to function normally 😜

xChapita

If you really enjoy micro dosing i would get the half bowl i also find the half bowl great for kief hits, if not the full bowl is great and can also be packed lightly to hold less than a 0.1g of herb. The full bowl is a pretty big hit so some prefer the half bowl, i usually use the half bowl for when im at work as i can pack less than a 0.05 if i want and be perfectly medicated and still able to function normally 😜
If the big bowl is half loaded, there would be about 0.05g left too, right?

jbm

would it be possible when buying the base anvil to order with the half bowl instead of the full?

jbm,
Got my users replacement for my founders ,not happy ….that’s all iam saying
had my name down for second users till see kit/what kit glad I didn’t waist more time /money
anyway saying nothing of my parcel/box that’s just arrived other than shocked/disappointed
G

Vapor-catzG,
  • Sad
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom