Anvil by Vestratto

Steel28

Got my users replacement for my founders ,not happy ….that’s all iam saying
had my name down for second users till see kit/what kit glad I didn’t waist more time /money
anyway saying nothing of my parcel/box that’s just arrived other than shocked/disappointed
G
Come again? Can you explain what is the problem as I'm lost lol

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
would it be possible when buying the base anvil to order with the half bowl instead of the full?
We already confirmed that the only store option is the Anvil with full bowl and the half bowl is only available as an extra bit
Got my users replacement for my founders ,not happy ….that’s all iam saying
had my name down for second users till see kit/what kit glad I didn’t waist more time /money
anyway saying nothing of my parcel/box that’s just arrived other than shocked/disappointed
G
Poor form to post such vague negative feedback though, don't you think? Was it missing pieces or damaged? All the Founders get a Users too for their $200 total price right? I'm thinking either one of those could be sold to recoup all your money and then some

Last edited:

cptofnthng

If you really enjoy micro dosing i would get the half bowl i also find the half bowl great for kief hits, if not the full bowl is great and can also be packed lightly to hold less than a 0.1g of herb. The full bowl is a pretty big hit so some prefer the half bowl, i usually use the half bowl for when im at work as i can pack less than a 0.05 if i want and be perfectly medicated and still able to function normally 😜
You gotta function normally as a brand ambassador for a weed vape? Id say get baked, so people know whats what.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Well if it tempers your disappointment I'm sure you can sell your Users in a new york minute on the classifieds.
I would bet it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange a refund either considering they were already offered to founders...
You gotta function normally as a brand ambassador for a weed vape? Id say get baked, so people know whats what.
I can attest to this - I saw this mans eyes slump into a new dimension last night after just 3 anvil bowls. Whiff is a great ambassador, he 100% convinced me that I need to be in Anville.

Steel28

I would bet it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange a refund either considering they were already offered to founders...

I can attest to this - I saw this mans eyes slump into a new dimension last night after just 3 anvil bowls. Whiff is a great ambassador, he 100% convinced me that I need to be in Anville.
Join Discord community and have some sessions with Whiff. It's insane :)

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Hi guys,

I think the confusion is that we have a Mailchimp list, for example to receive the Sunday Post, and a separate Waitlist for those who were interested in buying in the future. We assumed folks on the existing Mailchimp list who were in the Founders group wouldn't sign up to buy another Anvil right away and started the separate wait list. We'll sort for names on the Mailchimp that aren't owners, but who signed up, and assume they meant to also sign up for the waitlist. This is going to likely add a day or two to the process because of the additional names but is going to be more fair overall. It shouldn't impact our inventory outflow because if folks weren't actually interested they will just ignore the call to buy.

Cheers
John
Good News! I thought I was the only one mentally challenged enough to think the Mailchimp sign up was for the wait list. Heck, it only took me three weeks + to figure it out. :doh: Thanks John.

jbm

We already confirmed that the only store option is the Anvil with full bowl and the half bowl is only available as an extra bit
Yes, I know "we" did. This was a request to an ostensible company contact to make the half bowl an option when buying the base model.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Good News! I thought I was the only one mentally challenged enough to think the Mailchimp sign up was for the wait list. Heck, it only took me three weeks + to figure it out. :doh: Thanks John.

Isn't the wait list also being handled through Mailchimp?
I signed up yesterday cause I'm an idiot and never did, and clicked the "Join The Waitlist" button - but I also received the "Sunday Post" malchimp stuf, so now I'm not sure if there are two different sign ups?

jbm

I signed up yesterday cause I'm an idiot and never did, and clicked the "Join The Waitlist" button - but I also received the "Sunday Post" malchimp stuf, so now I'm not sure if there are two different sign ups?
You are correct. The newsletter signup and waitlist signup are two different mailchimp lists.

I think I clicked “Join the Waitlist” when I signed up, but don’t know for sure. Started getting the update e-malls after that. I guess there’s a separate place to subscribe for updates below that on the main page of the site?

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hi everyone! Purchasing Anvil from Massachusetts here today, does anybody know if you need a legit credit card to buy? Would a Visa debit card work (if I ask my bank to clear any holds for orders outside of US) ? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Congrats to those who got called up to the Majors so far! 👊
John said to try it just incase

If the big bowl is half loaded, there would be about 0.05g left too, right?
Yes you can put a 0.05g but the bowl wont be full, we recommend a lightly packed full bowl. I am sure it will still work but have never used that amount in the full bowl

jbm

I think I clicked “Join the Waitlist” when I signed up, but don’t know for sure. Started getting the update e-malls after that. I guess there’s a separate place to subscribe for updates below that on the main page of the site?
The waitlist signup link was initially sent on January 10th as a separate email, not part of the newsletter.

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
It's really confusing lol. I signed up to both but thought the first sign-up a fortnight earlier was also a list. I'm happy to wait my turn, I got in on 14th Jan for the first "list" 1st Feb for the second, it sounds like John is combining those lists anyway somehow.

cptofnthng

while i understand impatience in general being the young person i am, i think its quite ludicrous to be seriously affected by having to wait.. for a vaporizer.. longer than you planned to wait..
first world problems people. its capitalism, you ll eventually be able to buy it anyway. it wont matter in the long run. (which is an almost convincing argument against anger in general).
im happy to wait, because being able to postpone rewards is half what you will need to live a good and successful life. man im preaching today. haha.

Just ordered anvil to Pittsburgh. 20 dollar shipping..
Got the anvil in purple Haze, extra full bowl, half bowl, oring set, screen set, a carbon heat shield and a case and it came out to 400 on the dot with some change. I sezzled it lol. Thank God for that service 🤣

Thanks everyone for being very informative and helping me read through the comments and help make my decision!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I recall that being the website sign-up I used but also not sure. Curious how much bigger the real waitlist is since I didn't get the noon email today either (spam folder checked)
The waitlist signup link was initially sent on January 10th as a separate email, not part of the newsletter.
Oh, maybe I'm confused and only signed up for the weekly updates. 🤔
Just ordered anvil to Pittsburgh. 20 dollar shipping..
Got the anvil in purple Haze, extra full bowl, half bowl, oring set, screen set, a carbon heat shield and a case and it came out to 400 on the dot with some change. I sezzled it lol. Thank God for that service 🤣
Boo $20 shipping for a vape the size of your pinky. 👎 My large BCG with extra plate shipped from Canada for $11.24

Top Bottom