Anvil by Vestratto

Texus

Try at 465 for Flavor and 520 + for riding the line atleast in my opinion. Just makes the timer longer past the click and all hands free! I actually think the wand is plenty strong for it, but we need a desktop option!
Oh interesting. I'd just used the double click to turn it on and hold it on. Like the idea of using temps for timers.

(For those unfamiliar, the Wand does not directly measure temp. Their "temp" is what the metallic banger insert for dabs would be at if device was powered on for a certain period of time)

Texus,

BKR2311

Got my email as well... I'm a cheap fuck, so can any of you tell me the must haves? Half bowl + Case? I usually vape with my wife at night.

I recall that being the website sign-up I used but also not sure. Curious how much bigger the real waitlist is since I didn't get the noon email today either (spam folder checked)

Oh, maybe I'm confused and only signed up for the weekly updates. 🤔

Boo $20 shipping for a vape the size of your pinky. 👎 My large BCG with extra plate shipped from Canada for $11.24
Didn't mean that to come off as snarky. 20 dollars for shipping is nothing at all. Was just stating shipping might be similar for others near my area.

Pghdrummer93,

3xFantasyChamp

It's worse than I'd feared: I search my email for "vestratto" and there are no results so now I'm starting to wonder if I even signed up for the waitlist! 🤦‍♂️

We've established there's no downside to signing up again, right?
Been lurking and finally signed myself up on here!

But, I don't believe it resets your position or anything if you sign up again. I'm paranoid and signed up again to make sure. It didn't even send me another confirmation email or anything. I assume it recognized I am already signed up.

I'm guessing I won't get my email to order the Anvil for a little bit. I signed up on the waitlist on 2/23/2022. Glad to see others are finally getting a chance to order a device, though! This is currently the only vape I have interest in. The form factor and the way it performs looks unreal.

3xFantasyChamp,
Reactions: bossman

Texus

Got my email as well... I'm a cheap fuck, so can any of you tell me the must haves? Half bowl + Case? I usually vape with my wife at night.
I love the case. Really well done and magnets really help with functionality. If you don't overtighten the bowl magnet is strong enough to unthread it from body. Then easy to empty and fill while keeping fingers cool on the magnet part from case.

Honestly, details of case design probably dont get enough love here. Lovely little chamber can hold either a second bowl or a second bowl (again magnetically). It and the Pencil Blazer 4000 is a helluva tube combo.

Steel28

I love the case. Really well done and magnets really help with functionality. If you don't overtighten the bowl magnet is strong enough to unthread it from body. Then easy to empty and fill while keeping fingers cool on the magnet part from case.

Honestly, details of case design probably dont get enough love here. Lovely little chamber can hold either a second bowl or a second bowl (again magnetically). It and the Pencil Blazer 4000 is a helluva tube combo.
The case is faking awesome! I love the fact I can store my half bowl in there. I use the built in magnet tool every session as well.

Gibbleguts

If you want the be cheap just take the large bowl and call it. The case is fantastic but only my user has been used and that's just because I have it on rotating loaner. At home my anvil stays in a small recycler. The magnetic caps are awesome but I would prefer a loader like I believe strayfox designed and built for himself. Also I think they will get a big upgrade with centering magnets in the future.

Would by the replacement screens as it is the only I have managed to damage and all my fault.

almost there

If you want the be cheap just take the large bowl and call it. The case is fantastic but only my user has been used and that's just because I have it on rotating loaner. At home my anvil stays in a small recycler. The magnetic caps are awesome but I would prefer a loader like I believe strayfox designed and built for himself. Also I think they will get a big upgrade with centering magnets in the future.

Would by the replacement screens as it is the only I have managed to damage and all my fault.
Are the screens just dynavap screens?

almost there,
Reactions: whatitdew
My orders in. Purple Haze Anvil, Half Bowl & O Rings, stoked!

Side note @Whiff @Vestratto. I was having issues paying with AMEX even though it said you accept it? No idea if it was just me or if it needs looking at but thought I'd mention it incase it needed fixing. Used a Mastercard Debit with no issues.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@Whiff John mentioned awhile back that he planned to 'double' the thickness of the Anvil screens in the future. Would you know if he did? If he did this would even be more of a SHTF device! Thanks

endof3d,

jbm

lol fuck me I don't think I ever did sign up like I remembered doing. Or maybe the second step with the confirmation email ended up in spam and never got clicked.

I'll let everyone know when we've officially reached the very end of the waitlist
IIRC, there was no second step, just a "You are signed up" type prompt after the form was submitted.

stonedmallone

The case is faking awesome! I love the fact I can store my half bowl in there. I use the built in magnet tool every session as well.
Maybe I'll look into the case in the future, I did not do my research ahead of time and just thought it was a simple plastic doob tube lol. My error. Honestly though I probably won't need it. 99 percent of my use with the anvil will be at home and i have plenty of other magnets to use (my reload will probably be the go to for this)

almost there

That's what I thought too but today the Join The Waitlist button goes to a Mailchimp sign-up that has a second confirmation step 🤷‍♂️
Everything you have said matched my experience when I signed up in November. Yesterday when I didn’t get an email I signed up again and this time there was a second confirmation that I don’t remember clicking the first time.

thegame310

No idea when I signed up, but I got the email and just pulled the trigger. Didn’t really know about the half bowl or the case. Are those necessary? I’m assuming the full bowl will be fine and dandy. Also, ordered in Purple Haze.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
EDIT* Is the little mini Blazer torch (PB207) good enough for this vape? Or do I need something bigger
that’s my main torch I use for dyna and stickybricks

Email sent, Just joined the party:science:

went with a Carbon, plus extra screens and o-rings
ill grab a case later!

hope this thing can blast my lymphoma away haha.
probably sell a few more dynavap bits and pieces to cover the cost
vape Or die, baby!

danjens

lol fuck me I don't think I ever did sign up like I remembered doing. Or maybe the second step with the confirmation email ended up in spam
Man I blew it too. Signed up for email list 10/28, mistakenly thought that put me on the waitlist, subsequently just signed up for the proper list and will assume my spot at the very end of the line.
Congrats to everyone who read the emails completely and thoroughly!
Lesson learned

kilo

Got my order in a little bit after noon, EST. Chose the carbon heat shield. I'll wait a bit longer for screens and a case. I can't wait to see this unit in real life! The informative communications from John and his presence on this board along with Whiff have really been helpful.

Top Bottom