Anvil by Vestratto

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
So it’s entirely a la carte now? Will the price end up being higher, or can you get the equivalent of the Founders replacements for the usd 250?
No clue
Sales questions are probably best suited for John at the moment

Last edited:
Whiff,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
So it’s entirely a la carte now? Will the price end up being higher, or can you get the equivalent of the Founders replacements for the usd 250?

Good question? Will the cases be shortened for those who decide to just buy a single bowl? Or will ALL cases be the large size and have room for a second bowl?

endof3d,

Justpassedu

How many different types of bowls are there ? And what is the difference between them ? What one does everyone recommend?

Justpassedu,

jbm

Good question? Will the cases be shortened for those who decide to just buy a single bowl? Or will ALL cases be the large size and have room for a second bowl?
I’d also like to have some idea of the pricing, since it appears that the “kit” price is no longer available. If it’s the case that buying the equivalent of the kit a la carte is the same price as the kit was, that’s fine. But I’d like to know.

jbm,

Whiff

Company Rep
Pretty sure all the cases are the same, John would have to make 2 different caps for the cases which would be a waste of time

Whiff,

Vape_Or_Die420

I’d also like to have some idea of the pricing, since it appears that the “kit” price is no longer available. If it’s the case that buying the equivalent of the kit a la carte is the same price as the kit was, that’s fine. But I’d like to know.
Yeah, I’m on the waitlist and ready to purchase but personally I am not going to be able to justify the purchase if a la cart is more expensive than the kit would be. $250 was already a bit beyond my max but without the original accessories and the case im out, unfortunately.

Ralph

Yeah, I’m on the waitlist and personally I am not going to be able to justify the purchase if a la cart is more expensive than the kit would be. $250 was already a bit beyond my max but without the original accessories and the case im out. Hoping this is not the case

If funds are an issue, just wait for a few months and save like 5 bucks a week. I ain't lying man this thing is soooo good!!!!!!!! It will be more eadily available, especially as they get their groove going. It looks like a big improvement already. I can't wait for the users edition to arrive!!!!!

jbm

Yeah, I’m on the waitlist and personally I am not going to be able to justify the purchase if a la cart is more expensive than the kit would be. $250 was already a bit beyond my max but without the original accessories and the case im out. Hoping this is not the case
Me too, but really I think if there’s a last minute change like this it’s not unreasonable to want to know the a la carte pricing.

Vape_Or_Die420

If funds are an issue, just wait for a few months and save like 5 bucks a week. I ain't lying man this thing is soooo good!!!!!!!! It will be more eadily available, especially as they get their groove going. It looks like a big improvement already. I can't wait for the users edition to arrive!!!!!
I’ve got the money in hand but it puts a bad taste in my mouth getting gouged at the 11th hour after months of hype. Hoping this is not the case.

jbm

I’ve got the money in hand but it puts a bad taste in my mouth getting gouged at the 11th hour after months of hype. Hoping this is not the case.
I don't know about gouging, but up until about a hour or so ago, we were under the impression that we could buy the full-price Users Edition Kit as has been sent to Founders Edition buyers. Now we're told that the kit is no longer available, everything is a la carte and nothing has been said about the pricing. I would hope the a la carte prices are made public before the waitilist emails go out.

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
I don't know about gouging, but up until about a hour or so ago, we were under the impression that we could buy the full-price Users Edition Kit as has been sent to Founders Edition buyers. Now we're told that the kit is no longer available, everything is a la carte and nothing has been said about the pricing. I would hope the a la carte prices are made public before the waitilist emails go out.
I totally agree with you. Certainly hope the offering is the kit and no less, at the same price. No gouging based on all this hype!

DamnGentleman

I'm also interested to know the pricing. The recent releases of low-cost, high-performance DIYs like the Pinky, TiTi, and HLT have shown the demand for affordable devices. When a dry herb vape finally breaks through to the mainstream, it'll be because it appeals to an audience beyond us enthusiasts. The Anvil could be that device if the price is right. Personally, I'd like to see something around $200 for a full kit.

dman28

Edit: Just got a call from John and he said that he is no longer selling kits because some people want certain bowls and parts so there will be new drop down options and pricing for people to pick and choose what they would like to purchase. Sorry for the confusion
I hope he doesn't price gouge. That would be a travesty!!

jbm

Personally, I'd like to see something around $200 for a full kit.
I don’t know if you’ll see that. Even when the kit was available it was the full retail price of 250. 200 was what the Founders people paid. If it turns out that you could leave off parts of the kit (though I’m not sure why you would) and save some money that way, that’s one thing. But either way, we should know.

Whiff

Company Rep
I just said 2 posts ago that it would be fine the a la carte model ended up costing less than the full price of the kit. The simplest way to keep us from “jumping to conclusions” would be for someone representing Vestratto to tell us the pricing.
I mean cheaper is always good but with the upgrades and machining not being done in house anymore i cant see the Anvil being cheaper than 250, if anything i would assume it would be the same or slightly more but im not a part of sales so am unsure about pricing. If i hear anything i will be sure to let you guys know

dman28

Look, I get that you like it. But I’m not about to pay any price for it, and moreover, we should know the price be

I mean cheaper is always good but with the upgrades and machining not being done in house anymore i cant see the Anvil being cheaper than 250, if anything i would assume it would be the same or slightly more but im not a part of sales so am unsure about pricing. If i hear anything i will be sure to let you guys know
That being said and having been in the manufacturing medical device ecosystem , that usually means that the cost of production have would be reduced as you are outsourcing for exactly that!

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I'm willing to give John the benefit of doubt regarding this latest pricing move. Ironically, being in the country where it's produced the User Edition kit ($250USD) would cost with exchange, Fed/Prov. taxes and shipping $378.00 Canadian to deliver it to my post office. That's a $100.00 more than an OMNI and with in a few dollars of a MIGHTY both with free shipping.

An entry level bare Anvil might bring the price low enough so those on the margin will not have to experience the sticker shock mentioned above and walk away.

I'm in agreement that the User Edition kit should still be available at the same price though. If not it will create a whole new group of haters. Not a positive way to launch a new product to the world.

dman28

I'm willing to give John the benefit of doubt regarding this latest pricing move. Ironically, being in the country where it's produced the User Edition kit ($250USD) would cost with exchange, Fed/Prov. taxes and shipping $378.00 Canadian to deliver it to my post office. That's a $100.00 more than an OMNI and with in a few dollars of a MIGHTY both with free shipping.

An entry level bare Anvil might bring the price low enough so those on the margin will not have to experience the sticker shock mentioned above and walk away.

I'm in agreement that the User Edition kit should still be available at the same price though. If not it will create a whole new group of haters. Not a positive way to launch a new product to the world.
Amen brother as a fellow Canadian and he is producing this in Canada! And not to mention the question. With a price increase are we paying for all the free units provided to the previous adopters?

Last edited:
Top Bottom