Anvil by Vestratto

Sweet-vapour-69420

It looks like sales aren't a problem since they sold out so fast in the founders edition and the users edition will be limited as well for a short time. The device is amazing. If it was 300 bucks for the founders edition I would have still bought it. The device is a game changer!!! The hype is real. I mean the videos don't lie. I haven't used any of my other vapes since I got it. I am anxiously awaiting the users edition and may buy a second one just to have a back up. If the units for sale cost 229 and you had to buy either bowl after the fact, so what!!!! The only thing left to buy is a case. I mean c'mon is that really a deal breaker. Would you sacrifice and buy something else that's inferior to save 50 bucks and have buyers remorse. Buy once, cry once!!!!!!!!!
You’re totally missing the point being made here dude. Nobody is arguing if the hype is real or not. We know that Anvil is the shit, it’s why we all want one so bad

The issue is that important information for customers like the price of the damn thing isn’t being made clear. The Sunday posts are awesome looks into the manufacture and such, but if they knew orders were going live Sunday then it follows they know the prices of the things they’re putting up Sunday. Yet the email comes in, and makes no mention of it.. just says the store opens tomorrow if it’s your turn.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
IMHO it would have been advantages for all concerned if the new options available and their pricing would have simply been listed in ATTENTION WAIT LIST email that was sent out to everyone. Really can't imagine how that would have been a problem, as there can't be more than a handful of items in the store for sale. :hmm:

@Sweet-vapour-69420 Great minds . . . . :lol:

Ralph

You’re totally missing the point being made here dude. Nobody is arguing if the hype is real or not. We know that Anvil is the shit, it’s why we all want one so bad

The issue is that important information for customers like the price of the damn thing isn’t being made clear. The Sunday posts are awesome looks into the manufacture and such, but if they knew orders were going live Sunday then it follows they know the prices of the things they’re putting up Sunday. Yet the email comes in, and makes no mention of it.. just says the store opens tomorrow if it’s your turn.

Then he replied today that it's 229.00. Now that we know, let's move on and talk about the users edition and the improvements on an already killer device!!!!

Steel28

Bro you will have 24 hours to decide. What is the issue?

Sweet-vapour-69420

Then he replied today that it's 229.00. Now that we know, let's move on and talk about the users edition and the improvements on an already killer device!!!!
How much is the case? The half bowl? A full kit? Is there even one available?

Bro you will have 24 hours to decide. What is the issue?

Your reading comprehension it seems ;)

IMHO it would have been advantages for all concerned if the new options available and their pricing would have simply been listed in ATTENTION WAIT LIST email that was sent out to everyone. Really can't imagine how that would have been a problem, as there can't be more than a handful of items in the store for sale. :hmm:

Hard agree. Honesty I don’t get it, especially considering John’s background. Such an easy issue to sort!

Justpassedu

I'm willing to give John the benefit of doubt regarding this latest pricing move. Ironically, being in the country where it's produced the User Edition kit ($250USD) would cost with exchange, Fed/Prov. taxes and shipping $378.00 Canadian to deliver it to my post office. That's a $100.00 more than an OMNI and with in a few dollars of a MIGHTY both with free shipping.

An entry level bare Anvil might bring the price low enough so those on the margin will not have to experience the sticker shock mentioned above and walk away.

I'm in agreement that the User Edition kit should still be available at the same price though. If not it will create a whole new group of haters. Not a positive way to launch a new product to the world.
I agree and @Whiff you should probably touch base with John before the drop to bring up some of the concerns for us , if it’s cool .

Sweet-vapour-69420

Careful, this is beginning to sound like the doubt and feedback provided on Reddit. Mods should be along soon to quell the uprising.

Eh, not really. The stuff I saw on Reddit was next level creative writing. Although I’m sure in 6 months time fear will screen cap this thread and act like it happened the same day he posted it ;)

Anyway I thought you were cleaning the place up my man? Using that retirement time to do good or something like that

4everpushingaboulder

Eh, not really. The stuff I saw on Reddit was next level creative writing. Although I’m sure in 6 months time fear will screen cap this thread and act like it happened the same day he posted it ;)

Anyway I thought you were cleaning the place up my man? Using that retirement time to do good or something like that
Gotta check in on the dumpster fire occasionally, toss a gas can and run like hell.

Vestratto

Manufacturer
How much is the case? The half bowl? A full kit? Is there even one available?

Your reading comprehension it seems ;)

Hard agree. Honesty I don’t get it, especially considering John’s background. Such an easy issue to sort!
Hi there.
I have always maintained that we intend to charge the same as an Omni. Thats where we are.

Further I post every week and good bad or indifferent keep people informed. We have made clear our commitment to the wait listed folks that they will get the first crack at the units. We have been totally transparent about that. At no point did we say we will inform FC first. I love it here but there are large numbers of folks on the waitlist that would be disadvantaged because they aren't here regularly. The waitlist will get the announcement first.

We are going to handle the drop according to the plan that has been detailed in the Sunday Post. We gave everyone on the wait list and mailing list a heads up last week. I'm quoting from last weeks Sunday Post "We plan to re-open the Vestratto Store later in the week. Fair warning."

We sent another reminder today, as previously described. And even then folks on the wait list will get an additional 24 hour period to actually jump in if they want. We also will not be taking pre-orders without certainty of inventory so that no one is out of pocket and feeling shafted.

ellis d. tripp

The anvils so good that if you can’t get your hands on one fast enough….. you turn into a giant twat! Fortunately i have two, and they’re really both masterpieces! Can’t wait for you all to get one, and find out for yourselves. I know John will price them fairly, and that you will be satisfied like the “HYPE” would suggest. Be patient y’all.

jbm

At the moment the only item available in the store is the heat shield.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Hi there.
I have always maintained that we intend to charge the same as an Omni. Thats where we are.

Further I post every week and good bad or indifferent keep people informed. We have made clear our commitment to the wait listed folks that they will get the first crack at the units. We have been totally transparent about that. At no point did we say we will inform FC first. I love it here but there are large numbers of folks on the waitlist that would be disadvantaged because they aren't here regularly. The waitlist will get the announcement first.

We are going to handle the drop according to the plan that has been detailed in the Sunday Post. We gave everyone on the wait list and mailing list a heads up last week. I'm quoting from last weeks Sunday Post "We plan to re-open the Vestratto Store later in the week. Fair warning."

We sent another reminder today, as previously described. And even then folks on the wait list will get an additional 24 hour period to actually jump in if they want. We also will not be taking pre-orders without certainty of inventory so that no one is out of pocket and feeling shafted.

No problem at all with any of that. But why can’t you just post the prices? What’s the difficulty there?

Look at the mess it’s caused, it’s just frustrating to see Vestratto continually running head first into the same brick wall and wondering why it has a headache

Gotta check in on the dumpster fire occasionally, toss a gas can and run like hell.
I think you may have thrown water this time. Can you loop back around? I’ve got matches

Spleeeno

Horsin around
its like the transparency meter for vestratto goes to 100 and back to 0 and back to 100 about once every 5 hours. the somewhat weirdly defined role of whiff - that already resulted in the whole subreddit ban and drama - also still seems to be unresolved? just say you're the "main device tester" instead of using some "anvil brand rep" bullshit bingo that doesnt tell us anything about what most people would expect from a brand rep.

I mean by all the feedback so far we know it seems to be a pretty baller device, but just publishing a few items to a shop with prices listed seems to be the most difficult thing ever, atleast by reading the last few pages here...

or any info about dates or stock for retailers, I mean a few people here probably ordered with lacentralevapeur and havent heard jack shit since january...

Sweet-vapour-69420

It’s funny to be fair, even after all the bitching and moaning. Sunday will come like

Gold Rush Whatever GIF by Discovery

Ralph

its like the transparency meter for vestratto goes to 100 and back to 0 and back to 100 about once every 5 hours. the somewhat weirdly defined role of whiff - that already resulted in the whole subreddit ban and drama - also still seems to be unresolved? just say you're the "main device tester" instead of using some "anvil brand rep" bullshit bingo that doesnt tell us anything about what most people would expect from a brand rep.

I mean by all the feedback so far we know it seems to be a pretty baller device, but just publishing a few items to a shop with prices listed seems to be the most difficult thing ever, atleast by reading the last few pages here...

or any info about dates or stock for retailers, I mean a few people here probably ordered with lacentralevapeur and havent heard jack shit since january...
Dude wtf? Did you buy a founders edition? Are you on the waitlist? Why the negativity? He’s pumping them out as fast as they can so more people can enjoy the Anvil like the ones who were fortunate and took the chance on it from day one. Give it a test. Put up the money when it’s available at the posted price or move on!

mod note: attempt to play mod removed

Last edited by a moderator:

jasp3r

Just got my updated unit. First impression, wow this baby is polished and looks so much better than my founders edition.

Just ran new one in my wand two cycles, haven't cleaned it, haven't packed a bowl... just wanted to see if the induction would work. Voila it did! Some sort of vapor coming out of the fully empty device, prob just some machining residuing burning off. Good reminder to always clean vapes before using them!

However my copper is turning silver after being in the wand. Anyone else experiencing this?

Omni kit is 265-280$ .. which is awful if you compare it to the Anvil
I would pay 400-500$ for this device as well if i have to 🤣
So if you never have one .. pls stop complaining .. its noisy

Rick Terpy,

badbee

Hey @Vestratto, from a future potential customer I just want to say that you don't owe me anything. Not a weekly newsletter, not pricing, not materials safety info, nothing. Why not? Because I'm not a customer yet, we have no business relationship. I've given zero money and in return I am owed zero. Once I provide you with money than you are on the hook for all kinds of things, but you've been smart enough to not take on that burden until ready.

I just wanted to ensure you understand the nature of our relationship, there isn't one, yet.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I think we've had enough complaining about pricing and value in this thread. If you want to purchase this product and/or accessories (at whatever price they come out at), you are free to do so. If you don't think it is worth it, then by all means feel free to not make a purchase. Yay Capitalism!

If you want to get mad an pricing (or timing of pricing) please take it up with the manufacturer via PM or email. This thread is not the place to air those type of grievences. Manufacturers are under no obligation to be here on FC at all, so please don't treat them like they owe you something.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:peace:

Texus

I think we've had enough complaining about pricing and value in this thread. If you want to purchase this product and/or accessories (at whatever price they come out at), you are free to do so. If you don't think it is worth it, then by all means feel free to not make a purchase. Yay Capitalism!

If you want to get mad an pricing (or timing of pricing) please take it up with the manufacturer via PM or email. This thread is not the place to air those type of grievences. Manufacturers are under no obligation to be here on FC at all, so please don't treat them like they owe you something.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:peace:
Thank you for this comment. Some comments in this thread can do nothing but make manufacturers less likely to engage with this community. And bravo to @Whiff for his admirable efforts to play middle man here.

Top Bottom