Anvil by Vestratto

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I just assumed that as Sneaky Pete was totally hyping the anvil up... then crickets. Leads me to believe that retailers think they'll receive inventory sometime after the official launch.

My guess is that unless there have been some unexpected delays - there always are - dealers already received or are about to receive their orders. Who? Initially, those located in NA, GB and EU that have a history of supporting and promoting niche vapes and accessory makers that create the unique products FC members support. Again, just a guess.

endof3d,

Pagliachi

I’ve been following about the anvil and I am getting one......one day soon I hope. I’m on the list.
So I’ve seen folks comment on the price point. $199 to me is not terrible seeing as I paid $180 a couple years ago for the Simrell titanium and it’s nothing but terrible to me.
So I see where the anvil won’t fit pipes Ih or fluxer, and the wand is underpowered.
How about those cheap dental Ih ????
I’d think they would fit as Ddave has a modfor it for the dynavap.
Thoughts?????

Pagliachi,

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I’ve been following about the anvil and I am getting one......one day soon I hope. I’m on the list.
So I’ve seen folks comment on the price point. $199 to me is not terrible seeing as I paid $180 a couple years ago for the Simrell titanium and it’s nothing but terrible to me.
So I see where the anvil won’t fit pipes Ih or fluxer, and the wand is underpowered.
How about those cheap dental Ih ????
I’d think they would fit as Ddave has a modfor it for the dynavap.
Thoughts?????
The Anvil is going to be around $250 USD and we tried a dental IH and didnt work the best, an IH from Vestratto will be coming out in the near future as well as a lot of other accessories and products

Datoneguy

How does the anvil perform with a coarse grind or whole nugs? Interested in using it that way put unsure if performance requires a medium or fine grind.

Also, intrigued by the helix chamber because I find a little more conduction helps with my insomnia. Is the helix chamber something we will be seeing as this vape becomes available to those of us that didn't get on board for the founders edition? Also, does the helix chamber come in the same sizes as the standard one? Usually load about .05 in my vapes and wasn't sure if the helix bowl will have the same size options.

Lastly, how is the user edition anvil while used native? Is it harsh or is there some level of cooling on the vapor? I use my vapes native usually so that is a slight concern for me. But in the past I used to have a Jhook that I liked to occasionally use with my vapcap. Anyone have suggestions on an affordable glass Jhook that goes well with the anvil? Still will likely use it native if it's not too harsh but maybe a Jhook or two to go with the Anvil would be a cool addition to mix in. Lean towards Jhooks just because of how compact they are compared to the bongs ime.

Waiting for this vape to be available has been a tough one lol but I'm also think it will be worth it and the quality control is also being hammered out for a consistently quality vape. Excited to give this one a shot.

Last edited:

Pepeluis33

Lastly, how is the user edition anvil while used native? Is it harsh or is there some level of cooling on the vapor? I use my vapes native usually so that is a slight concern for me. But in the past I used to have a Jhook that I liked to occasionally use with my vapcap. Anyone have suggestions on an affordable glass Jhook that goes well with the anvil? Still will likely use it native if it's not too harsh but maybe a Jhook or two to go with the Anvil would be a cool addition to mix in. Lean towards Jhooks just because of how compact they are compared to the bongs ime.
Same here, Im behind this vape to use it natively (or with jhook at most) from the beginning, has been said it works pretty well, probably better with User edition: now it also has a small helix in the mouthpiece that helps filtering debris and adds extra cooling I guess. Here is an instructional video of native usage from our dear Vestratto ambassador: https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/st9vsa

SillyNotMe

How does the anvil perform with a coarse grind or whole nugs? Interested in using it that way put unsure if performance requires a medium or fine grind.

Also, intrigued by the helix chamber

Lastly, how is the user edition anvil while used native? Is it harsh or is there some level of cooling on the vapor? I
I use finger trimmed nugs. Medium heat. Once cooled, crush the nug and put it back in. Medium heat. After those two cycles, toss. The vapour is still very strong on the second cycle. There’s not much left for a third cycle.

Riding the line is scary enough. And it not to my flavour. Helix chamber sounds like it explores that line even further.

I have only used it direct to lung. The more heat I give to the lower batteries, the hotter that son of a gun runs.

badbee

I gotta ask...will the Vestratto IH work with VapCaps?
I think they have to actually design it before they can answer questions. It would be great if they give it a PWM power controller so you can go low power for the Vapcap and high for the Anvil. If they are designing a PCB from scratch that's only a few dollars worth of components at most.

Whiff

Company Rep
I gotta ask...will the Vestratto IH work with VapCaps?
Hmmm im not too sure i would assume that it may be too overpowered for the vapcaps, unless there is a heat setting. Once we have one made we can start playing around more

I think they have to actually design it before they can answer questions. It would be great if they give it a PWM power controller so you can go low power for the Vapcap and high for the Anvil. If they are designing a PCB from scratch that's only a few dollars worth of components at most.

thats exactly what i was thinking with a power controller and dont see why it couldnt be done

Koldbludd

That's a lot considering the founders sold brand new for $200, tell him $120 and he has a deal lol
It has the Make Offer option, so I bet someone could get it cheaper. He was a nice guy to chat back and forth with.

Edit: Looks like it just sold.

Last edited:
Koldbludd,
So, can anyone recommend me glass under $150 to use with this amazing device? I have a tiny MJ Arsenal but it is way to small for the amount of clouds this puts out. Appreciate any and all guidance!
My favorite is The Herb Cafe Ultimate Glass Water Pipe currently $80 cad.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
2-A891-B9-A-5-BC3-40-BD-A63-D-1-D9225-D43-ECF.jpg

My Users Edition came today. It’s beautiful. I love, love , love, the silver. I can see a level of attention in this new unit that my Founders Edition did not have. This unit definitely feel refined. The new upgrades to the device appear to be well executed My copper core oven is perfect. Vestratto was kind enough to include an extra oven to replace my original that had some cosmetic defects. I was delighted to find an updated version of the storage tube in my package. I was not expecting that.
BC3731-DD-1-E2-A-4512-8187-01690-C9-C2-F43.jpg

And the whole collection. Hopefully it will start looking like my Dynavap collection here soon.
D58-B5-FB4-93-A1-4141-9579-D0-B9-C674-AEF0.jpg

Not bad for an initial investment of $200. Thanks @Vestratto, its been fun being apart of your beginnings. I’m looking forward to what the future brings for y’all. You can guarantee I’ll be following along.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@The Stray Fox Thanks for the great detailed photos. Those of us on the wait list are very appreciative.

Question: The mouth piece end of the body has two O rings to seal the mouth piece when threaded on. Have you tried fitting any of your glass or metal stems over these O rings to extend the body for cooling?

Recall earlier in this thread it was mentioned that producing an adapter that would fit existing cooling stems was under consideration. Maybe Simrell is on it. Would be a welcome accessory.

Gibbleguts

Mine landed last night as well. All I can say is wow. I am still incredibly happy with my founders edition but wow the airflow is opened up on the user. It allows for tighter packed bowls and heavier hits. I look forward to some more proactive with it tonight before it starts touring.

Whiff

Company Rep
@The Stray Fox Thanks for the great detailed photos. Those of us on the wait list are very appreciative.

Question: The mouth piece end of the body has two O rings to seal the mouth piece when threaded on. Have you tried fitting any of your glass or metal stems over these O rings to extend the body for cooling?

Recall earlier in this thread it was mentioned that producing an adapter that would fit existing cooling stems was under consideration. Maybe Simrell is on it. Would be a welcome accessory.
You can definitely fit a DV stem on the orings and im guessing if you have a simrell it should fit too

Whiff

Company Rep
Last edited:

coolbreeze

Dude i was literally just picturing this in my head hahahahaha, few months ago i was looking at a little inline 14mm glycerin coil that looked sweet
The possibilities are endless.
:science: :D

Edit: This is what i was looking at, i like how it can be used with water or if you remove the mouthpiece is a glycerin coil mouthpiece
Hah! I have an all-glass one from 7th Floor--I am so gonna do this when you all send me one!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I received my Anvil today.
I had to work most of the day visiting patients... as the Anvil sat in my car calling to me.
Forced to drive with it in a box for 4 hours was a challenge.
I do own DynaVap.
I do not use it very often, but it is a nice vape.
This is an amazing vape.
1st test run, and I was sold!
I was surprised by the number of thick and tasty hits that I got from one heating.
Load was still pretty green when I checked, so I got to go a few more hits.
Very versatile with a precise function.
Please... Color me impressed!

Top Bottom