Anvil by Vestratto

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Anvil is pretty amazing.
I like my DV without doubt, but I absolutely LOVE the Anvil.
I received it yesterday, and since I started using it, I have used no other vaporizer.
Thick cloudy vapor every time, that looks like smoke.
The ABV is never too dark though... nowhere close to combustion.
By the session's end, the unit is hot, but it comes with a handy metal container that one can slip the Anvil into as it cools.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I received it yesterday, and since I started using it, I have used no other vaporizer.
By the session's end, the unit is hot, but it comes with a handy metal container that one can slip the Anvil into as it cools.
Happy to hear you are impressed with it!!

Whiff

Company Rep
Looks like you hit that with the carb on your m wide open? If so that’s impressive! Didn’t look like the vapor was diluted at all.
The carb hole was not functional with the condenser installed, you will have to remove the condenser if you want function of the "carb hole".
I didnt notice any difference when covering or leaving it wide open, i want to find a way to plug the carb hole and remove the condenser in order to allow the vapor to expand more before hitting my mouth
Well that's happened too.
Nooooooooooo

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

15 seconds to click with what looks like a Blazer FireFox for three decent hits is impressive. The Anvil appears to be capable of micro dosing without gas waste. Reminds me of a sports car you could drive the kids to school with or the wife to the grocery store, and on the weekend take to the track for a white knuckle rush.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Reminds me of a sports car you could drive the kids to school with or the wife to the grocery store, and on the weekend take to the track for a white knuckle rush.
No wife or kids in my car!
I only go to the track for drag racing since I got the founders edition and what the hell, I love the speed and feeling the wind in my hair...I can't wait to drive the user edition!

Vitolo

Vaporist
@Vitolo it seems you keep heating not just thermal battery ring. I also have Blazer Firefox but never tried that method.
I have recently been heating just the thermal ring.
Once in a while, I move around a bit with the flame... It gives a faster click...
and a more delicate flavor.
but the unit remains hot longer when the thermal ring is used as the focus.
I was experimenting with technique .. and that video was actually only the second time
that I loaded and used my Anvil.

Last edited:

Whiff

Company Rep
@Vitolo it seems you keep heating not just thermal battery ring. I also have Blazer Firefox but never tried that method.
You can achieve different roasts depending where you heat.
Thermal battery = Dark roast
Middle of the oven = medium roast
top of oven = light roast

Here is a diagram Vestratto made but do note that the medium roast should be pointed more in the middle of the oven ( between the 2 copper lines)

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
i want to find a way to plug the carb hole and remove the condenser in order to allow the vapor to expand more before hitting my mouth

Been using silicon 'pen grips' on all of my M's and Simrell stems to close the air ports. Salvaged a few off of some fat gel pens that worked perfect. Amazon offers a variety of them.

With the pen grip installed the stem is easier to pick up, grip and less prone to rolling off a hard surface top.

Edit: Easy enough to poke, drill, punch or burn a hole in the pen grip if you prefer using the airport. Just a slight twist will seal it off again.

pengrips.jpg

E

Last edited:

Greenleaf88

It came in today blue swift it's beautiful.
Big difference in airflow compared to the founder, been using it at 50 percent like the founder but will try closing it more.

I love it thank you @Vestratto I didn't think you could Improve it but you succesfully did thank you.

It finally fits in its tube haha yay.

Texus

Been using silicon 'pen grips' on all of my M's and Simrell stems to close the air ports. Salvaged a few off of some fat gel pens that worked perfect. Amazon offers a variety of them.

With the pen grip installed the stem is easier to pick up, grip and less prone to rolling off a hard surface top.

pengrips.jpg

Love that idea!

hoyo77

Love it when @Vitolo makes a video!!!

ConvectCode1

It came in today blue swift it's beautiful.
Big difference in airflow compared to the founder, been using it at 50 percent like the founder but will try closing it more.

I love it thank you @Vestratto I didn't think you could Improve it but you succesfully did thank you.

It finally fits in its tube haha yay.
I also got the blue heat shield and just say it looks even better than when I saw it in previous pics prior to picking it as my color. I really like it! I’ll agree with the airflow being more wide open due to the slits in the chambers. I also notice when you heat middle to top of the oven (probably not popular I know) the flavor is enhanced over the Founders Edition. I built the TiTi or T43 injector vape which SLAPS…but haven’t touched it since getting the User’s Kit. Prior to that I hadn’t really touched any of my other vapes either because the Anvil produces just as much vapor all while using less material. Industry changing product.

Gibbleguts

Can't wait for these to be readily available. I got mine on Monday and on Wednesday it got passed off to a buddy who wanted to try one. As much as the users edition is better in pretty much every functional way (kinda like the shine staying on the founders oven better) the collector in me made my user the loaner edition. Gives me a reason to have 2 as well well other then double hitting through a bong but really one at a time is enough for me.

Top Bottom