Anvil by Vestratto

havewill1

Goo Roo 3 piece or HD 3 pc:

TAG bubbler, for something hand-holdable:

There are different prices listed, as well as a discount on the page.

Edit: the cheap, high-quality glass thread has a ton of great choices at MUCH lower prices.
Having a hard time finding the thread, still fairly new to this site

havewill1,

hoyo77

My users edition arrived yesterday and it's a little better than the founders in almost every way. That being said, I have a new favorite. Users edition is first, founders edition is second, bumping my flowerpot down to 3rd haha. Nice job John
Have you hit it native?? How is the draw compared to the founders edition??

xChapita

Query: how many dollars will the Anvil user version be worth? Thanks!

Any estimate? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
xChapita,

xChapita

The dealers that are expecting to be selling them in the future have them listed at $200USD. So maybe somewhere close to that with possibility for adjustments made to them since founders.
Yes, I saw that price in some places and that's why I asked. Likewise, I was referring to the user edition for which I am on the waiting list.
Thanks for your reply.

xChapita,
Reactions: BigJr48

Cannabiker

Love love loved Grav Upline Bubbler with it. A tad over 150 but your can Prob find coupon to get that around 150.
I love the look of that bubbler--I'm a big fan of baseless pieces. The only thing that's kept me from picking one up is that odd little nipple of a mouthpiece. Does it feel like an impediment, like sucking a milkshake through a straw? Does it clear the chamber quickly enough? Thanks!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I love the look of that bubbler--I'm a big fan of baseless pieces. The only thing that's kept me from picking one up is that odd little nipple of a mouthpiece. Does it feel like an impediment, like sucking a milkshake through a straw? Does it clear the chamber quickly enough? Thanks!
I have the same one and it’s not a problem, it’s just a raised mouthpiece you won’t really notice

Sour Dream,
Reactions: BigJr48

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Do we have an idea on when those emails might start going out. Definitely want to be on the look out so I don't miss it

Here's my VAS induced thinking. All parts have to be finished and received, cleaned, checked, units assembled, web site updated, dealers orders filled, packed, shipped, received and their web sites updated to go live 24 hours after Vestratto site does. A lot to orchestrate. Bottom line: I have no idea.:hmm:

johnnyCanuck

Here's my VAS induced thinking. All parts have to be finished and received, cleaned, checked, units assembled, web site updated, dealers orders filled, packed, shipped, received and their web sites updated to go live 24 hours after Vestratto site does. A lot to orchestrate. Bottom line: I have no idea.:hmm:
I don't think it'll take too long at all. I honestly don't think Vestratto will fill dealer orders just yet. Depends on how much demand there is buying direct first.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I don't think it'll take too long at all. I honestly don't think Vestratto will fill dealer orders just yet. Depends on how much demand there is buying direct first.

Hope your right, but think the demand will exceed the supply for a period.

endof3d,
Reactions: Steel28

stonedmallone

I should be good honestly, I signed up for that email list the first or second day if I recall. So if he does just go down the list then I should be alright as long as I don't miss the email.

Although I am stressing a little because I was a little too high one day and forgot I already signed up for the list and did it again so not sure if that sent me back down lol :shrug:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I should be good honestly, I signed up for that email list the first or second day if I recall. So if he does just go down the list then I should be alright as long as I don't miss the email.

Although I am stressing a little because I was a little too high one day and forgot I already signed up for the list and did it again so not sure if that sent me back down lol :shrug:
I did the same 😭😭

johnnyCanuck

I just assumed that as Sneaky Pete was totally hyping the anvil up... then crickets. Leads me to believe that retailers think they'll receive inventory sometime after the official launch.

johnnyCanuck,
Top Bottom