Anvil by Vestratto

Vestratto

Manufacturer
Look. I've been waiting on a Nomad II, which is what I think you're referring to. I have no complaints about Dan or his work. Why? Because Dan issues regular updates about where he is in the process. I'm never wondering what happened to my place in line. I'm willing to cut any company slack, as long as they're informing people on a regular, timely basis. Vestratto is all over the place with regards to information. This is not a long term sustainable strategy.
Hi there - John here.

Thanks for the continued interest in Anvil.

Please get on the Mailchimp list and tick the "subscribe" button so you will get official VESTRATTO emails. Moving forward I anticipate sending an email every Sunday evening, the Sunday Post. I don't think my communication has been "all over the map" but I will take that under advisement. I've tried to be straight up, honest, and clear. If I haven't written as often as you like it is because I am on the shop floor as priority. Vestratto has had hurdles to overcome to be certain and I am out here on the front line a lot trying to communicate our intentions. As far as Social Media I can be found here at FC primarily and have no interest in propagating to other sites at this time. The FC community has had a vigorous discussion regrading Anvil and I learn a lot. Even to the extent that I have received some excellent engineering and feature inputs that are coming in the Users edition.

We are NOT in a position to dictate what other people do or say about their ability to get you an ANVIL. We have been totally upfront that we are not taking any more orders until all our ducks are in a row. That includes end customers and dealers alike. We are in discussions with several excellent dealers and fully anticipate some great relationships starting in the near future. We remain upfront about our commitment to our existing customers first, second and third at this time.

For those of you in possession of an Anvil already, you know that it is a sophisticated device. We are working every day, all day, on getting the quality and aesthetics to match the already blazing performance.

Everyone is free to write to info@vestratto.com and they will get a timely response.

hoyo77

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
if you have IG go check out dankonlee_social Nice pics of the anvil with different color heat shields and looks like possibly a removable mouth piece
That looks cool, reminds me a bit of LSV anodized enclosure :).
454fa02a17ae9041aca9b30c2486cfe7--handheld-vaporizer-portable-vaporizer.jpg

ConvectCode1

I got a beta version of the Helix chamber today. Very impressive to say the least. I’m not entirely sure what exactly it’s total purpose is, but it’s machined differently on the exterior than the other chambers. Going to have to test a few out of glass and natively. And find out more about what it does. It’s nice having 4 total chambers though!

Cannabliss*420

I received my replacement storage tube and air valve. As advertised for sure.

You can see the new valve on the right has had more material removed from its neck making the intake gap bigger when installed.

The Anvil fits perfectly in the tube with little to no back and forth movement. I’m not happy with the storage cap having O rings but I believe Vestratto said the User Edition will be threaded. That will be a nice improvement. The extra tube, like Vestratto suggested, makes for a fancy doob tube. My loading tool I made works really nicely to dig down in the tube to load.
2226-E153-2-D6-A-499-E-88-AB-0966-FBB70-C9-A.jpg
Are you making these tools for sale?.

Cannabliss*420,
Reactions: Severmore

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I got a beta version of the Helix chamber today. Very impressive to say the least. I’m not entirely sure what exactly it’s total purpose is, but it’s machined differently on the exterior than the other chambers. Going to have to test a few out of glass and natively. And find out more about what it does. It’s nice having 4 total chambers though!
The Helix chamber adds more conduction into with mix so the higher portion in the helix design makes contact with the oven, its very easy to ride the line with the helix so be careful when trying to do so. We were aiming for people to set their torches so it take about 35-45 sec to heat with the terp chamber so this way when you use the same setting with the helix it gets you to that ride the line territory but i mean there are so many ways someone can use or heat The Anvil which is beautiful. In the end the helix chamber is just a way to add more conduction into the mix to help get a more full extraction and for those who prefer some more conduction

axdx69

The oven only stay shot for about 60 seconds so you can fill a half bowl and heat it then go back to it later if you wanted

Hahaha ya that Blazer Big shot is definitely waaayyy too big for the anvil, my creme brulee torch is not as powerfull. Single and dual flames are best imo and if you have a triple or quad i would recommend only heating in the middle of the chamber.

i wouldnt use anything more than a dual flame to "ride the Line" anything bigger i would only heat in the middle
@Whiff Thanks for the Lighter recommendations. My Blazer Big Buddy was way to much. So I bought a Blazer Micro Torch, and it completely changed my experience. I totally thought I combusted again, but it was full extraction. The ABV dark brown. Now I see what you mean by “white walling” and “riding the line”😎

TerpzChaser

Hi there - John here.

Thanks for the continued interest in Anvil.

Please get on the Mailchimp list and tick the "subscribe" button so you will get official VESTRATTO emails. Moving forward I anticipate sending an email every Sunday evening, the Sunday Post. I don't think my communication has been "all over the map" but I will take that under advisement. I've tried to be straight up, honest, and clear. If I haven't written as often as you like it is because I am on the shop floor as priority. Vestratto has had hurdles to overcome to be certain and I am out here on the front line a lot trying to communicate our intentions. As far as Social Media I can be found here at FC primarily and have no interest in propagating to other sites at this time. The FC community has had a vigorous discussion regrading Anvil and I learn a lot. Even to the extent that I have received some excellent engineering and feature inputs that are coming in the Users edition.

We are NOT in a position to dictate what other people do or say about their ability to get you an ANVIL. We have been totally upfront that we are not taking any more orders until all our ducks are in a row. That includes end customers and dealers alike. We are in discussions with several excellent dealers and fully anticipate some great relationships starting in the near future. We remain upfront about our commitment to our existing customers first, second and third at this time.

For those of you in possession of an Anvil already, you know that it is a sophisticated device. We are working every day, all day, on getting the quality and aesthetics to match the already blazing performance.

Everyone is free to write to info@vestratto.com and they will get a timely response.
John has been responsive to me EVERY time I have emailed him, and has kept me informed of my preorder status. Not sure why people seem to think otherwise.

Sorry if this has been asked before but did the air valve get sent out to everyone who has the Anvil already? I got the email from John stating that all the air valves went out but I didn’t get anything. I’m #1103.
thanks!!

Hilless923,

Gibbleguts

Sorry if this has been asked before but did the air valve get sent out to everyone who has the Anvil already? I got the email from John stating that all the air valves went out but I didn’t get anything. I’m #1103.
thanks!!
I believe the airvalve issue was the first 25 orders starting near 1000. Order 1103 you should already have the updated valve.

Duba

Accessory Maker
In the end the helix chamber is just a way to add more conduction into the mix to help get a more full extraction and for those who prefer some more conduction
I used more the Helix chamber theses last days. It was the last step to my Anvil's discovering, learning and sharing.
The terp chamber is amazing, the 1/2 very effective for single big hit. As whiff said, this one gives more conduction and i can confirm that riding the line is little more dangerous but also more powerful. Avb is always dark brown (see #1,049) and effects are pretty strong!
I used it with concentrates and hash and it works great with both (i had amazing result with concentrates in sandwich with herbs).
It's really interesting to have a different experience with more convection or conduction just changing the bowl. The final version with less tight draw will be a beast!
About equipment, i used my Anvil with a mega globe, a sherlock pipe, the Orbiter, with the Runt and native. All are efficient and usefull but my favorite way is dry with my Sherlock pipe!
Obviously, this vape does what I've always dreamed my dyna would do, which is to kick my ass every time, without fail or flourish. Thanks John!

I found a little panty for my Anvil and its accessories...

Last edited:

Vestratto

Manufacturer
I used more the Helix chamber theses last days. It was the last step to my Anvil's discovering, learning and sharing.
The terp chamber is amazing, the 1/2 very effective for single big hit. As whiff said, this one gives more conduction and i can confirm that riding the line is little more dangerous but also more powerful. Avb is always dark brown (see #1,049) and effects are pretty strong!
I used it with concentrates and hash and it works great with both (i had amazing result with concentrates in sandwich with herbs).
It's really interesting to have a different experience with more convection or conduction just changing the bowl. The final version with less tight draw will be a beast!
About equipment, i used my Anvil with a mega globe, a sherlock pipe, the Orbiter, with the Runt and native. All are efficient and usefull but my favorite way is dry with my Sherlock pipe!
Obviously, this vape does what I've always dreamed my dyna would do, which is to kick my ass every time, without fail or flourish. Thanks John!

Hi there. John here. No! Thank You for taking a chance on the Launch and the Founders version!!! Anvil was a total unknown at the time and I am super appreciative that you took the chance.

The trick to Riding the Line is patience not power. I sound like a broken record but getting the torch set to a power that heats in 35-40 seconds is going to give a great result. There is an instinctive reaction to want to add more torch to get closer to the line but its actually about less power, and a bit more patience to let the Anvil's design do its work. There is a thermal lag between the outside oven and the inside herb chamber. Too much power and the outside races ahead causing the snap discs to signal too late and the excess heat in the CopperBlock thermal reservoir will cause problems - meaning combustion. Its best to sneak up on RTL but sometimes waiting for that click is nerve racking for sure. I suspect the addition of the spiral filter is going to improve the native experience and look forward to getting them in house shortly. The Sherlock, or other similar extensions, that have direction changes and length, perform a similar filtering function and you may find that in those circumstances the spiral filter isn't going to make a detectable difference. Its really about condensing the bigger, hot but not bio-available, aerosol particles out of the cloud onto the "filter's" surface and not the black of your throat.

hazyy1

Can anyone clarify who gets the beta helix bowl? If I understood it correctly it'd be anyone who did a preorder?

Also, are we supposed to be getting updated emails regarding preorders? I've joined the subscription list but haven't received any emails except for when I pre-ordered my anvil.

hazyy1,
Reactions: Xclerk

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep

HAHAHAHAHAH i like your panties my man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Looks like we have the same little crappy torch also hahahahaha

Whiff,
Reactions: BigJr48

ConvectCode1

The Helix chamber adds more conduction into with mix so the higher portion in the helix design makes contact with the oven, its very easy to ride the line with the helix so be careful when trying to do so. We were aiming for people to set their torches so it take about 35-45 sec to heat with the terp chamber so this way when you use the same setting with the helix it gets you to that ride the line territory but i mean there are so many ways someone can use or heat The Anvil which is beautiful. In the end the helix chamber is just a way to add more conduction into the mix to help get a more full extraction and for those who prefer some more conduction
Yeah I agree…the chambers are all subjective to how you want to use your Anvil, and I love that it’s like that too. One can customize the way they use it based on where they heat in an easily repeatable fashion. I noticed with the Helix bowl like Whiff said, it seemed to add a little more conduction and led to a more thoroughly extracted Estretto, IF that’s what you’re going for. I was able to do one hit Estrettos smoothly with the Anvil natively as well as able to get a few good pulls using it natively as well. It worked very well through glass and enhanced the “riding of the line”. I vaped some hash through it with no problems and really tasted the flavor. The machining is cool, in a Swirl fashion on the outside machining looking similar dynavap Ti 2018 tip. I didn’t really notice a substantial difference using the helix chamber vs the others but again echoing what Whiff said, the way you use the Anvil is so subjective. It excels at creating a darker roast if desired. I too use the Blazer Firefox Mini as my lighter and find that the longer the heat soak the better. If I get heating time to around 45 seconds the Estretto is glorious. Much better than a quicker click. Similar to what people are used to with other devices. I do notice more conduction with the Helix bowl as like I said, it can create a darker roast when riding the line. Can’t wait for the User’s Edition to see how well it must function. Very exciting stuff.

Last edited:

Grover

Retailer

Wish I could resist the temptation to make a comment regarding wanting to get into your panties.

Duba

Accessory Maker
HAHAHAHAHAH i like your panties my man!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Looks like we have the same little crappy torch also hahahahahah
Ahaha. Thanks man. This torch is for outside use, i have a better one at home! Most often my Anvil click after around 45sec. After that, I'm roasted a lot longer :rockon:

Duba,

Pepeluis33

Saw this on reddit, some sample colors of the anodized heat shields for The Anvil:

76jt2o0ulwd81.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/scoq1f
@Whiff please post a photo with that red beauty installed on the Anvil! Also would like to add to my preorder the following heat shields, no matter what they cost: red, black, silver, purple, golden, copper :love:
Also holes seem nicely beveled, right?
I'm loving how fast is this evolving.

Last edited:
Top Bottom