• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Cannabiker

Imagine partnering with a retailer who does all this promo for you and then you just go sell it out from under them.

Wow! 😳
John explains the situation in the launch letter. Higher than anticipated demand is causing some uncertainty about future production numbers to get those partners stocked, so he designed this drop to gather more accurate sales data quickly. He said the volume of the drop will likely require extra shipping help, so he may enlist those same partners to facilitate distribution. I'd imagine they'll be getting compensated for that, and then they'll get to enjoy all those future sales when we early adopters rave all over FC, Reddit, Discord, etc., and Troy hacks up some alveoli testing live on YT.

Edit: And while I was typing, @VGOODIEZ nailed it. I can't wait to get this in hand.

KindBuddyBud

I got refunded the $50 w out even asking. Went back into my acct overnight fyi
I panicked, sent an email and DM'd him on IG. John got back to me super early, I just got the email asking for my order number so he could retroactively apply the promo code. This man is legit, the company is legit and when I get the anvil in my hands I'm sure I'll be steak and butter knives legit!

ConvectCode1

I jumped on a preorder to show my support! Full transparency I had the pleasure of chatting with John, the owner, about a week ago and we discussed the product and evolution. Most times for me, the owner is as important as the product and I'm happy to say I'll be thrilled to work with John and stock the Anvil when he is able to provide inventory (pending my personal evaluation of course which from what I have seen should be no concern). I have a lot of love for my Canadian brothers and sisters already because I come from Canadian heritage. John is a perfect example of how kind and thoughtful Canadians can be. I really enjoyed the conversation.

And it's not my intention to stir up any controversy but it's come to my attention that there are parts of the Dynavap community who are upset and claiming patent infringement over this? If this is you, have you looked at the science behind this? I love Dynavap and the team like many others here but they don't own a patent in heating a cylinder with a torch. If you want to have a compare/contrast discussion on design then let's do that but I know John and George spoke about this product and George received a sample so IMO it's on them to work it out if Dynavap has a problem. I don't think it's fair to be so harsh and critical to a new player in the industry who seems to be making some nice innovations. John has a medical device manufacturing background as well so he's perfectly suited for this understanding the science, material selection and tolerance requirements to build quality products. We should be welcoming this man and his experience, not trying to run him off.
Agree with this man and he’s got ALL of his facts straight, as usual. A true professional just like John at Vestratto is. Im Glad I got to get one of the first units. And in no way does this replace my 9 Dynavaps. Just glad to see the industry moving forward and doing so with responsible, well thought out and created devices and that there are reputable distributors like VGoodiez who come on here to add validity to what others are saying. The creator/owner is a great man. And I never saw VGoodiez on sites like this acting like they were the sole distributor of these devices upon release like other distributor did. When it was never when true to begin with.
i welcome Vestratto and The Anvil to the VapeSpace and my collection upon receipt.

Order 1073
anyone hear about these Anvil Helix Herb Chambers ,comes with the o theres,
I agree with shitsnacks ,i was sign up at planet haze and was a scramble to find them ,5.30am med user if hadn’t woke and had a wee check at the time I’d have got up later ,gutted ,stay alone and no Christmas these things help us and sure not alone ,our vapes and hobby give us something ,something to to forward for ,sure not alone so it would be nicer to know and all pieces we need ,these chamber alone might be too anxity prone alone ,full set you can balance it if need be ,
anyway hope there not far off ,unexpected surprise,just hope not a bowl again,
G
Heard the helix will be sent to buyers upon production completion. But that’s just hearsay

I was gonna wait but after @Whiff video last night i was like fuck it i'm in. @PlanetHaze please tell me you are gonna give us early adopters the chance to get the other chambers and accessories when they come available.
Nope. Same kit.

^This dude was spot-on right
Damn right I was. PH LOL!!!!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Agree with this man and he’s got ALL of his facts straight, as usual. A true professional just like John at Vestratto is. Im Glad I got to get one of the first units. And in no way does this replace my 9 Dynavaps. Just glad to see the industry moving forward and doing so with responsible, well thought out and created devices and that there are reputable distributors like VGoodiez who come on here to add validity to what others are saying. The creator/owner is a great man. And I never saw VGoodiez on sites like this acting like they were the sole distributor of these devices upon release like other distributor did. When it was never when true to begin with.
i welcome Vestratto and The Anvil to the VapeSpace and my collection upon receipt.
Appreciate your kind words. I have not spoken to John about the launch strategy for him and Planet Haze. We only discussed me coming in at some point assuming I gave it my personal approval. I made it a point to tell him I understood others were already involved and respected the fact I'd have to wait my turn. I spent a few hours in a video chat with him and I got the sense of who he was and what his relationship with Planet Haze was. I can't speak for either of them but I can't imagine the decision to lauch from the manufacturer site was not discussed and understood. I have offered money to John several times now and he's more worried about taking my money and not having the capability to quickly deliver so he's not trying to take advantage of us retailers.

Glorg

Why is it 16$ shipping on a 300+$ vape when I’m 20 minutes from the factory? this drop seems kind of confusingly handled tbh but I hope it works out for people I like the idea of Canadian vape company’s doing well.

mephisto

Thanks @VGOODIEZ for sharing your insights with us. With a new release that is
as promising the Anvil, sometimes we forget the other components of comradeship. FC is a giant family that is connected by a love for vaping. Let's all try and remember that we share a common bond, huh? If anyone is that jammed up about missing this release, you can have my Anvil.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Anyone who didn't use a code will be getting reimbursed the $50 just give Vestratto an email and he should handle it. You guys were so excited all i could picture was a black friday mob rushing WalMart doors 🤣🤣🤣

I cant wait for you guys to get yours and watch this thread flourish!!! We are just opening the door to the world of the coppercore, its time to get the party started!!!

Hopefully shipping doesn't take too long due to Covid and xmas 🤞🤞🤞 finger crossed!!!

Fox

Hallo, gibt es schon eine Prognose, wann der Amboss in Europa (Deutschland) erhältlich sein wird? Vielen Dank

Fox,
Thanks to FC, I am order 1038 confirmed at 9:42pm. I woke up from a Hotrod induced nap and tuned in just as Troy was asking Jerry to get him an Anvil!. Came on here as I hadn't received an email from PH or VN, only to find Cannabliss*420's recent post with the website and discount code:cool:. I too am feeling like a kid at Xmas, with a sense of hometown pride for this one. I just hope that my lungs aren't too old and that I don't feel the need to start collecting them like Dynavaps.

masonjars

Does anyone here know how much material the Anvil full sized chamber can hold in comparison to a dynavap?

masonjars,

Magiano

Around 0,15g compared to 0,1g for the dynavap but depends on how fine the grind is and how tight you pack it. From what I have seen and read around 1/4 - 1/3 more than a dynavap.

KievanRus882

I ordered but without promo code last night, I'm going email to see if I can still get retroactive discount.

KievanRus882,
Reactions: Whiff

Mustang

Hello all, I am new here :)

When it comes to this topic, my issue is that I ordered THE ANVIL, but with "Canada Post Small Packet International Surface" and want now to change shipping method to "Canada Post Small Packet International Air" for faster delivery. Sent an email to mumfordjohn7, I hope there is still possible to pay extra money and get shippment provider changed.

Have a great weekend everybody !

Mustang,
Reactions: Whiff

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not joining you guys yet :( Xmas was just to expensive lol but what kind of Canuck would I be if I didn't pick one of these when I can!!!!! can't wait for some reviews to start rolling in

Yeah I'm pretty proud of myself for holding out lol fortunately I could definitely afford it and had plenty of time to get in, but I really just don't like using torch vapes these days, I feel like the Anvil could be one that changes that reasonably, however I am plenty patient and expect there will be more good deals to come... Also hoping for some purple or blue colors in the future! Congrats to the scorers

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Also hoping for some purple or blue colors in the future! Congrats to the scorers
you and me both!

can't wait to see some of these in the wild, I'll be watching intently for reviews :popcorn:
Colors will definitely be an option in the future!! Please feel free everyone to let us know what colors interest you!!!

hoyo77

Heard the helix will be sent to buyers upon production completion. But that’s just hearsay

Nope. Same kit.

Damn right I was. PH LOL!!!!
Same kit? No option to get the extra chambers in the future when this goes live after preorder?

hoyo77,
Top Bottom