• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Clapped_r6

Ya theres a holder piece for the end. Haze had mentioned it comes with a storage tube? I think so can put away hot

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Sneaky Pete is going live with one at 1pm tomorrow.

Edit: since I still can edit .. Sneaky Pete just posted a nice hit from the anvil on his Instagram. I hope that means these will be pretty easy to get!
Oh yes he is and oh yes he did!!!!

make sure to follow me @itswhiff on ig for more videos as well as our Beta Brother/FC user PaperClouds @thevapotorium on ig!!!

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Yeah Na, I don't do social media. Not even if you're giving stuff away.
You my friend are a REBEL...I guess its a good thing I was talking to caseball2051 then.

No need to follow either, if you want to see some more function videos you can always check the page out...my account is open for the public to see or you can give PlanetHaze a follow on youtube for videos if thats more your thing.

Also dont forget to check out the Sneaky Pete live stream tomorrow (Sunday) on youtube @ 1pm PST / 4pm EST

thunderstealer1337

I dunno why such a standoff on social media? It's not like the interwebz just came out in the 80/90s.

I don't use or follow social media heavily at all, but do have generic profiles setup for the giveaways/special coupons codes etc that ALL the new wave of marketing are using. Just use one, you'll see most places post like message us on xyz or xyz or xyz. Use one platform since they just spam all platforms like cray

thunderstealer1337,

ConvectCode1

The Anvil is a new vape being released by Vestratto. Completely made in North America, it is constructed of 3 layers. The outer and inner skins are stainless with a copper core layer sandwiched between them. It has many similarities to a DynaVap as well as many advantages.

Similarities:
  • flame powered
  • round marker like design
  • temperature clicker
Advantages:
  • Copper Core More Evenly Heats
  • Scientifically Designed Using Lung Inhalation Principles
  • Clicker Measures Bowl Temp Not Cap Temp
  • Real Adjustable Airflow Through The Herb
  • Designed To Excel At Riding The Line (1 bowl fully extracted in 1 hit)
  • Changeable Bowl Types & Sizes
  • Natively Fits 14mm Female Down Stems
  • Standard Bowl Holds Slightly More Than a DynaVap
We had to coin a new term to describe the Anvil Experience:
"Estratto"
An "Estratto" is a Dab from flower! A perfect extraction that faithfully reproduces the herb's essence.

Pre-orders starting soon, join the waitlist to be notified when pre-orders go live at:
https://www.planethaze.com/product/vestratto-anvil-coppercore-vaporizer/

Vestratto Instagram - follow here: https://www.instagram.com/vestratto/

This is a video showing loading a standard bowl, heating and ripping it through water. Instant whitewall so thick it looks like smoke, but it's all tasty vapor as evident by the ABV shown.

WEEDTUBE

YouTube

View attachment 13858

View attachment 13880
Sneaky Pete just finished up a live stream first look video review of this on you tube about 2 mins ago. Apparently it comes out in 1-2 weeks. The video was incredible and the device looks beyond promising. Exciting product.

hahahaha the helix chamber will definitely leave you sounding like Rihana!!! Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp
hahahah :rofl:
The live stream video Sneaky Pete just did on the Anvil made it look….more than awesome. Go from a fan boy to an Anvil Fan Man.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
@PlanetHaze when will the helix naming contest winner be named???? if you are still doing it? I only ask cause clearly mine was the best entry .....😏 and I just want to know when I should be expecting it ??? :rofl:
Soon, think we have a winner :rockon:

When you're done with a hit, is it still too hot to handle? In the videos it looks like the user is using some kind of tool to protect his finger when accessing the bowl.
There is a magnetic stand and a storage tube with a magnetic cap that allows hot swapping chambers. The videos posted previously, show the cap being used to remove a hot chamber.

What is full retail, post-preorder price going to be?
Not posted yet, lets get through the pre-orders first.

This looks like some nice new kid on the block to try after so much time of vape release stagnation... So is this available in EU somewhere?
We ship to the EU, no worries :tup:

Sneaky Pete just finished up a live stream first look video review of this on you tube about 2 mins ago. The video was incredible and the device looks beyond promising. Exciting product.

The live stream video Sneaky Pete just did on the Anvil made it look….more than awesome. Go from a fan boy to an Anvil Fan Man.
Video link is here:
A few things to add to the video. The herb chambers do not contain magnets. Their base is 410 stainless steel which allows the base to be attracted to magnets. In Pete's video, the herb chamber stuck to the grinder lid due to the magnet in the grinder lid. The magnetic stand and magnetic case cap, can both be used to remove / replace and hot swap chambers. Pete didn't have those items so couldn't show them.

Yes, you can shorten the heating time with a more powerful torch lighter, but please read our previous posts on this subject earlier in this thread to see why doing that is not ideal.

edited to clarify chamber magnetism

Last edited:

Old_muel

Wondering how it'd go with candle power, been using candles with vapcap lately to avoid buying any more failing lighters for a bit & it actually clicks quite quickly probly round 10 seconds I'd say, there's a surprising amount of heat energy in just the right spot right at the tip of the flame, seeing as no spinning required I'm picturing just resting the anvil on something while heating, waiting the minute/minute & a half or whatever & bam, long as there's more heat going in than being lost it should get up to temp & function? 🤷‍♂️

Planck

believes in Dog
@Old_muel I love using an alcohol lamp (DIY with methyl hydrate) with the vapcaps and waffle on about that some in the DV thread. This is hotter than a candle and soot free. ISO leaves soot fwiw.

If you want a quality lighter pick up a Blazer Firefox from PlanetHaze. I got mine from them in 2017. It's all I've used since and it still looks and works awesome. A steal at about $40 CDN.
---------------

I enjoyed Pete's live stream, entertaining and informative.
The four start threads are a very cool feature! How hard is the copper alloy or is it an alloy? Are there any concerns with thread wear?

ETA: It's not an alloy, hmmm pure copper is pretty soft. I wonder about the threads wearing.

Last edited:

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Wondering how it'd go with candle power, been using candles with vapcap lately to avoid buying any more failing lighters for a bit & it actually clicks quite quickly probly round 10 seconds I'd say, there's a surprising amount of heat energy in just the right spot right at the tip of the flame, seeing as no spinning required I'm picturing just resting the anvil on something while heating, waiting the minute/minute & a half or whatever & bam, long as there's more heat going in than being lost it should get up to temp & function? 🤷‍♂️
@Old_muel I love using an alcohol lamp (DIY with methyl hydrate) with the vapcaps and waffle on about that some in the DV thread. This is hotter than a candle and soot free. ISO leaves soot fwiw.

If you want a quality lighter pick up a Blazer Firefox from PlanetHaze. I got mine from them in 2017. It's all I've used since and it still looks and works awesome. A steal at about $40 CDN.
---------------

How hard is the copper alloy or is it an alloy? Are there any concerns with thread wear?

ETA: It's not an alloy, hmmm pure copper is pretty soft. I wonder about the threads wearing.
We like the idea, but candles produce a lot of soot containing whatever chemicals are in the wax or wick. A much better alternative is an alcohol lamp as per @Planck recommendation above.

The copper used in the Anvil vaporizer is C110, the purest grade of oxygen free copper available, it is not an alloy, Nominal Composition of C110 is Cu 99.99% minimum.
C110 is the purest grade of oxygen-free copper. It contains a minimum 99.99% copper and has much tighter limits on impurities than other grades. C110 offers the highest electrical and thermal conductivity values available from pure copper and is not susceptible to embrittlement when heated. Specified for applications requiring freedom from harmful impurities and oxide which can impair and contaminate some devices, C110 also has high ductility and is readily cold worked.

The stainless steel liner extends to all the threaded areas giving the threads a steel tip. As long as you aren't using a pipe wrench and just finger tightening, the threads should continue to work like butter for the life of the Anvil.

Firefox is a great torch lighter, unfortunately they sold out and Blazer told us last week that their next shipment is about 5 months out. :uhoh:

What's eta on availability? And will black heatshield be available at launch?
We are dropping the pre-orders soon, but don't have any other dates yet beyond that, but don't worry, more will be available as quickly as possible. Yes, black heat shields will be an available option. :peace:

Top Bottom