Anvil by Vestratto

Gdash

How is that negative? I explicitly said I have no opinion on the anvil one way or the other. All I said is I'm glad I don't have to see a anvil post on my front page EVERY single day. Whether I watch them or not, they're still appearing on my front page and making my days blur together lol. And like I'm sorry, but seeing a dude take a rip out of the same device 7+ days on end is just tedious. Just because it goes against what you think doesn't make it the minority (that's just ignorant)

I get you're hyper sensitive about the anvil, but come on. Just let it be and enjoy the anvil how you want.

The wonderful thing about forums is that you can block people so you never have to see a post from them ever again. If it's annoying you enough to point it out here, I think you should start using it.

On topic, I have been using the full bowl with a little nug piece and I mentioned it to whiff on one of his streams. I ride the line when I do this for great flavor and full extraction. I think I prefer it over ground bud as it's a little hot and harsh for me that way in all honesty.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
The wonderful thing about forums is that you can block people so you never have to see a post from them ever again. If it's annoying you enough to point it out here then, I think you should start using it.

On topic, I have been using the full bowl with a little nug piece and I mentioned it to whiff on one of his streams. I ride the line when I do this for great flavor and full extraction. I think I prefer it over ground bud as it's a little hot and harsh for me that way in all honesty.
Dude i forgot i need to try the full nug still! its going down right now

Gdash

Dude i forgot i need to try the full nug still! its going down right now
I go to the 2nd click when I do this since it seems to need a little more power to get the same sort of extraction as ground bud with no combustion. If I use my more powerful torch I only go to the first click though.

It's almost 5PM and I try to be a responsible adult while I'm working from home but I'm right behind you.

Gdash,
Reactions: Whiff

Whiff

Company Rep
I go to the 2nd click when I do this since it seems to need a little more power to get the same sort of extraction as ground bud with no combustion. If I use my more powerful torch I only go to the first click though.

It's almost 5PM and I try to be a responsible adult while I'm working from home but I'm right behind you.
Ya it works really well, thats one thing i never bothered trying was a full nug

Whiff,
Reactions: Gdash

johnnyCanuck

Would something like this work with the Anvil for at home use? Reaches 250C. Not an IH but once it reaches temp, should work well... yes?

I used to used a lab grade glass bead sterilizer when working in the lab in a laminar flow hood.

johnnyCanuck,

Whiff

Company Rep

Would something like this work with the Anvil for at home use? Reaches 250C. Not an IH but once it reaches temp, should work well... yes?

I used to used a lab grade glass bead sterilizer when working in the lab in a laminar flow hood.
No i doubt that would work very well, would probably take forever to heat up

Whiff,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Any of the founders edition people received shipping notices yet??

Abysmal Vapor,

Vestratto

Manufacturer
Not sure if i mentioned it here but Green heatshields are coming next Friday!
Hi Guys

First off. Thanks for the amazing stories you've been sharing with me about your experience with the Anvil. Yesterday I actually choked up and honestly almost cried. Its very rewarding to work hard on something as essential as the Anvil and have it appreciated. If you find shortcomings or improvements needed I hope you are beginning to trust that Vestratto is building a culture that will listen and improve on a continuous basis. In the eight weeks since we launched the non-revolution Revolution a lot has changed for you, for us and in the industry at large. Whether you are buying from Vestratto or not we intend to push the industry to a new level. You have all seen evidence of a strong response to the Anvil and as my Dad used to say - "a rising tide raises all boats". Ultimately I believe you will benefit from an overall healthier competitive landscape.

I want to stay focused on the Sunday Post as a central repository of Vestratto information and don't want to clog this thread with administrative issues. This is not the place but it is where folks hang out during the week so I beg a bit of indulgence from the mods here to set some things straight. I encourage everyone to please read the Sunday post on our website. We are also sending this post by email to everyone on the waitlist at the same time as we hit send here on FC.

This week we started shipping new Users Edition Anvils to work down the Late January and Launch replacement obligations. Those are going out in the order received as previously. Inventory has started to flow but we are not running full speed yet. I remain gun-shy about making absolute promises on dates as we ramp up Factory production because we are executing a disciplined plan and when we run into challenges or obvious opportunities to improve we pause, analyze and regroup. As always Vestratto is meeting the obligations to our existing customers first. Existing Customer issues will always pre-empt new sales.

As you know Vestratto has partnered with the Factory to implement the high volume manufacturing that we anticipate will be needed to meet future Anvil demand. The first half of January was spent making a comprehensive list of the changes we planned to implement in the Users Edition based on fixing our mistakes and your excellent input. Those changes are detailed in the blog posts. As part designs were finalized the manufacturing process was transferred from Vestratto's in house shop to the Factory. Where new processes were required the Vestratto team has developed, tested and built for scale. The largest investment in this cycle is an improved vapour flavour experience through the implementation of our fourth axis laser cutting to slot the herb chambers. For those of you that will be receiving your Users Editions shortly you can determine if we have done a good job.

The wait list is larger than the number of units that are going to be available the first day the store re-opens. This is how we plan to handle this situation.
1) We will be notifying folks on the waitlist in the order in which they signed up.
2) We will only notify a group the same size as the in-house inventory can cover at that time.
3) We will notify folks on the wait list by the email registered on the wait list. Folks will have 24 hours to respond.
4) After the 24 hours expires we will then notify the next group. Again based on the inventory we have on hand. If we run out of inventory and people who haven't ordered still have time on the clock they will be re-notified in the next waitlist group and given another 24 hours. We want everyone to be treated fairly. We want to avoid a "free-for-all" that disadvantages folks who have been with us since the beginning and have been patient with our progress.
5) When everyone on the waitlist has been given a fair chance, only then will we re-open the store to a general release.
6) select dealers will begin receiving stock so they can start marketing at General Release time

Cheers
John

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Seems like the mod missed a few of the bs comments in here...only the ones talkin bad about me seem to be left up, kinda odd or maybe its just me?

It's definitely just you. We have a rule:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
Correct, I did not make an effort to go back and purge everything. I certainly didn't deliberately leave up only the posts that are critical of you. If you have a problem with me or my actions, the Start Conversation button is right there.

stonedmallone

Hi Guys

First off. Thanks for the amazing stories you've been sharing with me about your experience with the Anvil. Yesterday I actually choked up and honestly almost cried. Its very rewarding to work hard on something as essential as the Anvil and have it appreciated. If you find shortcomings or improvements needed I hope you are beginning to trust that Vestratto is building a culture that will listen and improve on a continuous basis. In the eight weeks since we launched the non-revolution Revolution a lot has changed for you, for us and in the industry at large. Whether you are buying from Vestratto or not we intend to push the industry to a new level. You have all seen evidence of a strong response to the Anvil and as my Dad used to say - "a rising tide raises all boats". Ultimately I believe you will benefit from an overall healthier competitive landscape.

I want to stay focused on the Sunday Post as a central repository of Vestratto information and don't want to clog this thread with administrative issues. This is not the place but it is where folks hang out during the week so I beg a bit of indulgence from the mods here to set some things straight. I encourage everyone to please read the Sunday post on our website. We are also sending this post by email to everyone on the waitlist at the same time as we hit send here on FC.

This week we started shipping new Users Edition Anvils to work down the Late January and Launch replacement obligations. Those are going out in the order received as previously. Inventory has started to flow but we are not running full speed yet. I remain gun-shy about making absolute promises on dates as we ramp up Factory production because we are executing a disciplined plan and when we run into challenges or obvious opportunities to improve we pause, analyze and regroup. As always Vestratto is meeting the obligations to our existing customers first. Existing Customer issues will always pre-empt new sales.

As you know Vestratto has partnered with the Factory to implement the high volume manufacturing that we anticipate will be needed to meet future Anvil demand. The first half of January was spent making a comprehensive list of the changes we planned to implement in the Users Edition based on fixing our mistakes and your excellent input. Those changes are detailed in the blog posts. As part designs were finalized the manufacturing process was transferred from Vestratto's in house shop to the Factory. Where new processes were required the Vestratto team has developed, tested and built for scale. The largest investment in this cycle is an improved vapour flavour experience through the implementation of our fourth axis laser cutting to slot the herb chambers. For those of you that will be receiving your Users Editions shortly you can determine if we have done a good job.

The wait list is larger than the number of units that are going to be available the first day the store re-opens. This is how we plan to handle this situation.
1) We will be notifying folks on the waitlist in the order in which they signed up.
2) We will only notify a group the same size as the in-house inventory can cover at that time.
3) We will notify folks on the wait list by the email registered on the wait list. Folks will have 24 hours to respond.
4) After the 24 hours expires we will then notify the next group. Again based on the inventory we have on hand. If we run out of inventory and people who haven't ordered still have time on the clock they will be re-notified in the next waitlist group and given another 24 hours. We want everyone to be treated fairly. We want to avoid a "free-for-all" that disadvantages folks who have been with us since the beginning and have been patient with our progress.
5) When everyone on the waitlist has been given a fair chance, only then will we re-open the store to a general release.
6) select dealers will begin receiving stock so they can start marketing at General Release time

Cheers
John
I got a nut on ice lmk asap :rofl:

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
tenor.gif

It's probably just me but I've definitely heard enough about your fuckin nut! Or anyone elses, for that matter :ko:

:peace:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
What order number where you?
1072. says it should arrive march 3rd. that being said, let's discuss the vape. Let's make a separate thread for left nuts, whiff accusations, business practice discussions and all that. It can sit next to the shipping thread i've heard so much about. But here i really just want to come in and hear how people use this thing, see some function videos of people's setups, and maybe learn a new technique or two for the vape.

Top Bottom