Anvil by Vestratto

Roffa

Hi everyone, if I want a conduction leaning vape the Anvil is probably the best vape on the market right now? I was heavily considering the Tempest before but it probably has zero conduction and seems a nightmare to clean (dirty balls). If I go with the XL bowl do I have to fill it up or does it work with less too?
I micro dose with the XL bowl all the time. Works well

dudeguy

It's really good. The Thermal Accumulators are also fantastic but I think the Anvil is easier in that the results are more repeatable where the TA needs a bit of technique. Also, it works really well with a pocket torch and the other heavies usually want more heat. Also they stay clean.

It should work with less too but I haven't really tried it with significantly less, just a lighter pack really.

Yeah I was also considering the TA but I probably don't have the patience for it. Also I already have a Wand lying around so the ThermoCore seems like a good addition.

I micro dose with the XL bowl all the time. Works well

Great, so XL it is :D

AndyO

My USA adapter arrived today. I've just tried the Anvil on a Revolve stem, and oh damn... I might never be sober again. What an incredible combination, highly recommended!

I never imagined a TED could be worth this much money, but I've spent about $700 Australian all up on the Anvil + accessories this week (about $50 less than a new Venty) and I couldn't be happier, this thing absolutely slaps.

condition

Hi everyone, if I want a conduction leaning vape the Anvil is probably the best vape on the market right now? I was heavily considering the Tempest before but it probably has zero conduction and seems a nightmare to clean (dirty balls). If I go with the XL bowl do I have to fill it up or does it work with less too?
I have all 3 caps. The normal cap fully but loosely packed, is also good conduction-wise.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Any word yet on a price for the forge??
Nothing yet

Sorry to bother you all with another question.

At the moment I'm just running with the normal bowl, and while I'm getting mega extractions, the ABV is nowhere near as dark as it is after using a Dynavap. I mean, it's fine - but I feel like the weed has more to give.

Is it just a matter of heating past the click?

And do bowl sizes matter? I had been planning to get the double-sized bowl, but considering the efficiency of extraction and getting most out of your weed, I wonder if I'm not better off getting a half bowl?
If you want a darker roast i would turn your torch up a bit or go until the 2nd click if your torch is maxed out.
Many people enjoy the XL chamber, i for one prefer the standard terp chamber. If i were you i would go with a standard bowl and just pack it lightly, i like packing the standard bowl lightly sometimes. You get some real nice airflow and extraction and it holds around a 0.05 like the half chamber. This gives you the option to pack more if need be unless you don't like too much airflow then maybe the half chamber would be best.

The Anvil is a hybrid that leans more towards convection. The XL chamber adds more of a conduction style hit due to the herb coming in contact with the bottom of the chamber.
One thing to note with the Anvil is you can heat it many ways.
For a more convection style heat up you are going to want to heat it as fast as possible without combustion and for conduction you want to turn the torch down and heat her up nice and slow to allow the herb to "bake".
I have been pushing John to revisit the Helix chambers as those were much more conduction leaning. Hopefully once the Forge is out i can play around with the helix again
Welp.

I just broke my anvil cherry and...

I have to admit, the hype is real.
Welcome to Anville 💨💨💨

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Am I right in that, out of the 3 setups, the Integrated Stem, the WPA and the USA; the USA has the most - restricted - airflow?

VapingYogi,

Sidoney

guess as a VAS suffering completist who only bought this because I wanted it before Australian stores ran out of stock, it's nice to have.
I only got the anvil too as I was worried about no longer being able to get one in Aus and it's become my favourite vape!

I can't believe how hard and efficient the hits are and I have a T360 among other vapes.

I have a revolve gen 2 stem on the way which I'm super keen for too. Hope you're still loving yours!

Last edited:

bobothevaper

Do you find the Simrell stem gets gunked up quickly?

That's a beautiful stem...
I can chime in since I have two simrell stems. The intercooler (spiral) will gunk up pretty quick BUT it is so easy to clean. Like buy a pack of iso wipes and stick one on a qtip and that should take care of the condenser. Then you just rinse or wipe the intercooler (spiral). You can literally do this without having to soak anything. The whole thing comes apart easy too and the stem is lined with metal so the wood will be fine even though you use iso wipes. It's really a great pairing.

AndyO

II only got the anvil top as I was worried about mo longer being able to get one in Aus and it's become my favourite vape!

I can't believe how hard and efficient the hits are and a ihave a T360 among other vapes.

I have a revolve gen 2 stem on the way which I'm super keen for too. Hope you're still loving yours!

It's still all I've used at home since it arrived. Easily the closest to a bong rip that I've experienced with a vape (other than my B1 I guess, but I never really took to the ball vape, it's probably alongside my used-twice-a-year Magical Butter machine and my kept-me-combusting-for-another-five-years Arizer EQ as my worst weed-related purchases.)

Good call on the Revolve stem, it's incredible how much the additional cooling and airflow helps with ripping it and producing huge clouds.

Momor

Is there an adjustable airflow on the USA, like with the integrated stem on the regular Anvil or is it only from the carb/airport of the stem you associates it with ?

Momor,

bobothevaper

Is there an adjustable airflow on the USA,
There is.

Also I tried again making an adapter for the wand. This time I pulled a small ceramic tile from a pack of inscent sticks.

It works really well so far. Maybe a bit to the darker side of the roast but I still have some tests to run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom