Anvil by Vestratto

Duffer

Comfortably Numb

Well I just received my storage tube thing from Vestratto... what an absolute waste of money.

It is almost completely useless for removing the cap, the magnets aren't centred correctly. Any other dynavap style magnet thing work far better, which is strange because I feel like I may as well have bought this from dynavap given the lack of thoughtful design...

It doesn't fit the XL mouthpiece and seems very cheaply made. For $35US I feel like I have been done over.

Its a real shame as I have loved the Anvil, but will be planning on returning the case.
Listen....I felt the same way at first....now I could not be without it....why dont you continue to use it for a few days before returning it

I was so frustrated I bought one of those magnetic rings Sneaky Pete sells to use with the anvil...this was a few weeks ago...by the time I received my order from Pete I did not need it...in fact I have not even opened the package yet...it was to cheap to return

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Gotta say with the case that I can understand a lot of people would be bit disappointed in it, especially failing to accept an XL mouthpiece.

But the magnet on the baby is absolutely crucial to the operation, yes the black side is off-centered however that doesn’t affect anything, it still allows you to perfectly screw in the bowl effortlessly with the perfect amount of tension.

Screw it in just as you would normally and use the inner magnet if you need that little more power for times it gets caught.

My personal rule now is to never touch the bowl with my hand even if it’s cold, strictly use the magnet. Undoubtedly guarantees you will never strip the threads as well.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Gotta say with the case that I can understand a lot of people would be bit disappointed in it, especially failing to accept an XL mouthpiece.

But the magnet on the baby is absolutely crucial to the operation, yes the black side is off-centered however that doesn’t affect anything, it still allows you to perfectly screw in the bowl effortlessly with the perfect amount of tension.

Screw it in just as you would normally and use the inner magnet if you need that little more power for times it gets caught.

My personal rule now is to never touch the bowl with my hand even if it’s cold, strictly use the magnet. Undoubtedly guarantees you will never strip the threads as well.
I use the inside of the cap magnet side. Strong, perfect center. Then when sheathing it I set it on the black side magnet straight up the put the tube down over and screw shut. Then twist the caps on, done while hot :tup:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

I use the inside of the cap magnet side. Strong, perfect center. Then when sheathing it I set it on the black side magnet straight up the put the tube down over and screw shut. Then twist the caps on, done while hot :tup:
I find it difficult to load the bowl when it’s on the inner magnet which is why I rarely use it.

The herb just gets all on the inside and becomes a mess. Do you have something you load it with or just by hand?

Comfortably Numb

I find it difficult to load the bowl when it’s on the inner magnet which is why I rarely use it.

The herb just gets all on the inside and becomes a mess. Do you have something you load it with or just by hand?
I use black side...bowl wont stay centered but stays at slight angle...turns it into a scoop in my opinion...I use top side of cap for carrying a loaded extra bowl.

Graydoa

Well I just received my storage tube thing from Vestratto... what an absolute waste of money.

It is almost completely useless for removing the cap, the magnets aren't centred correctly. Any other dynavap style magnet thing work far better, which is strange because I feel like I may as well have bought this from dynavap given the lack of thoughtful design...

It doesn't fit the XL mouthpiece and seems very cheaply made. For $35US I feel like I have been done over.

Its a real shame as I have loved the Anvil, but will be planning on returning the case.
I feel the opposite about the storage tube. I just wish it would fit the xl mouthpiece. But I love how solid it feels and yeah people bitch about the magnet but I love mine. Only wish there was an extension made so it would all fit in it

Texus

I feel the opposite about the storage tube. I just wish it would fit the xl mouthpiece. But I love how solid it feels and yeah people bitch about the magnet but I love mine. Only wish there was an extension made so it would all fit in it
And nature of magnets is that if one side is centered the other well be off-centered. Can't defeat laws of physics.

I'm also a tube fan and look forward to extender for XL mouthpiece.

coolbreeze

Oooo that Hydro Stash. I think that’s what the creator ended up calling it anyways. Never thought to use it with the Anvil.
I've emailed with the maker of the Hydrostash and he's got it in mind to adapt it to an Anvil when he can get one (and he's working on the Vong, and he's already extended it for Omnis/XLs).

Last edited:

cptofnthng

A hybrid of a bong and a case to carry? Thats sort of stoner genius. But im cool with using it native on the go. Also dont really feel the need to have a case, i mean its a sturdy little device, i just use a random small bag with a zip and some holstery inside. Fits a small torch, the anvil and a magnet.
The ronx torch doesnt seem to be able to lock for carrying though? A bit of a bummer. Wouldnt have fit that bag though, huge thing that torch.
First world problems, my elaborate 20 Dollar Power torch for my not yet released 300 Dollar vape doesnt fit my bag to take it with me. Oh the hardships we all have to go through are tough to stand.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey guys hope everyone has been having a great week! It's Frieday and i just realized i didnt post the XL chamber function video i did the other day. I got a new phone and have been enjoying the quality of the photos/videos so here's an XL chamber function video in 4k

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
The ronx torch doesnt seem to be able to lock for carrying though? A bit of a bummer. Wouldnt have fit that bag though, huge thing that torch.
Hey mate, if you turn the gas/flame down to minimum (which is particularly easy on this lighter by using the slider & is also advised practice in the user manual when the lighter is not in use), it may not be locked but it will no longer ignite if accidentally fired - which may help in your situation & put your mind at rest when stowing it for travel. Although it sounds like you would still need a bigger bag.

I am loving my Ronx so far, though only had it a couple of days. It feels reassuringly solid and good quality/value for the money although long-term use will be the true test. With regards to size, it's actually smaller than I realised it would be as I have another 'kitchen torch' which is much larger (too big to use with the Anvil) so the relatively compact footprint of the Ronx was a nice surprise. And there's no doubt it has upped my Anvil game - I'm getting quicker, thicker, rips as & when I want them, but still not 'riding the line' (although now, by choice) which is just a little futher than I want to go.

As I wrote this I ordered another Ronx as a backup or just to keep in another room so hope they last!

:peace:

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

For anyone using a Firefox mini torch, I’ve found on the highest flame setting if you continue heating about 2 - <3 seconds after the click it completely spends the bowl.

I like a nice dark roast knowing I got everything out of it. Usually if I wait for just the click the bud still seems not completely roasted. I think some people might dislike the taste doing this however. Different strains feel either harsh or not.

148-B5-C44-8049-44-BD-B33-A-DD05-F6-B59-E0-C.jpg%22 alt=%22148-B5-C44-8049-44-BD-B33-A-DD05-F6-B59-E0-C

I think the Anvil perfected my setup. I’m able to carry bong, bowl, torch, grinder, Anvil, and small compartment for baggie of bud in my 1150 Pelican case. When it’s hot out I hide the bud and torch behind the foam to create a nice shade for them. I think 40 years down the line this is probably still going to be my setup, I am now complete. Thank you Vestratto gods

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hey mate, if you turn the gas/flame down to minimum (which is particularly easy on this lighter by using the slider & is also advised practice in the user manual when the lighter is not in use), it may not be locked but it will no longer ignite if accidentally fired - which may help in your situation & put your mind at rest when stowing it for travel. Although it sounds like you would still need a bigger bag.

I am loving my Ronx so far, though only had it a couple of days. It feels reassuringly solid and good quality/value for the money although long-term use will be the true test. With regards to size, it's actually smaller than I realised it would be as I have another 'kitchen torch' which is much larger (too big to use with the Anvil) so the relatively compact footprint of the Ronx was a nice surprise. And there's no doubt it has upped my Anvil game - I'm getting quicker, thicker, rips as & when I want them, but still not 'riding the line' (although now, by choice) which is just a little futher than I want to go.

As I wrote this I ordered another Ronx as a backup or just to keep in another room so hope they last!

:peace:
Aw man, now you have me wanting a backup Ronx!

On the topic of longevity: I switched to some nicer butane and my Ronx is more well-behaved now. It lights on the first click much more reliably and doesn't get overwhelmed by refilling anymore. This was what someone recommended to me and my Ronx was not happy with the Zippo butane I'd been using:

Xikar PUROFINE Premium Butane Fuel Refill for Lighters, 8oz (4 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SW7TLC2/

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Can someone please tell me what the User Edition gets send with? Is it just one bowl and you can choose or two? With or without tube? I get that the XL parts are extra but there's no info on the site that I can see. Cheers

Taz German,

androponic

vaped.
Can someone please tell me what the User Edition gets send with? Is it just one bowl and you can choose or two? With or without tube? I get that the XL parts are extra but there's no info on the site that I can see. Cheers
user edition comes with full bowl only. without storage tube, that is extra but imho well worth it.

androponic,
Reactions: endof3d

Graydoa

I ordered mine last month. You don’t get the tube. You don’t get two bowls. You get the full bowl (.1 I believe). For me, the xl mouthpiece is a nesassary addon. The tube is handy for the magnets but there’s better options out there for cooling.

Choices

Not sure I saw this anywhere but a S&B dosing capsule fits nicely in the lid of the case. I fill one up and pop it in when I take my Anvil out with me. For me it makes it easier to handle my herb and transfer it from the lid to the bowl. Just thought I’d mention it!

Choices

Now that I’ve got a few (8) chambers under my belt, I am really enjoying this device. Figuring out the airflow adjustment was critical for me along with where to aim the flame to get the experience and effects I desire. I think the best part about getting one, besides getting one, is realizing how much it is able to make me stop reaching for other devices. I can honestly say this is the way I enjoy vaporizing the most. Me, my Anvil, a reliable torch, and a slow the f down ritual. This will serve me well.

Top Bottom