Anvil by Vestratto

checkyourlibido

Which budget ball vapes are you referring to?
I don't know what he's referring to, but the B-Zero and Pinkie come to my mind. B1 for an upgrade choice that may be cheaper on 4/20 at CH

Having a desktop doesn't take away from having an Anvil for portability. As all of the ones I mentioned would lock you down. While with the Anvil you are free as a bird!

Texus

Texus, could you clarify. I'm not understanding if your talking about the one I linked or a different one? One that stands?
Sorry just seeing this. There are different body styles on this link. One of which has a base that allows it to stand upright.

Scorch Torch Refillable Matador Single Jet Flame Torch Cigarette Cigar Lighter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LM19HN5/

seki

How’s the supreme by the way? I’ve been dying to get hold of one but I’m obviously years late to the party and further disadvantaged by being in the UK - I feel it’ll be a few years for me to obtain one yet haha
My personal favourite vapes out of the pile that I've got are the 3.5/v6. The 3.5 gets the nod for hardest hitting. My theory is the large bowl capacity along with the added conduction element give it that extra kick. The v6 is infinitely easier to use, particularly with a Lotus WPA. It's basically an injector vape but the aluminum heat exchanger coupled with the enail coil retains heat really well. I've done 5 consecutive 0.1g bowls in under 3 minutes with no real discernible loss in performance from start to finish. Watching initial Anvil videos felt very "familiar" in a lot of ways. Seeing the vapour production go beyond the point that you expect it to taper off evoked Supreme-like vibes to me. The heat retention is somewhat comparable, but given the differences in size, material and design, there are obviously not-insignificant differences in performance as well.

Is it worth the cost? It's tough to say given the premium they command on the second hand market. I can say that it's a unique experience even today. The interface is usable but outdated and a little clunky, and you can get comparable and arguably better performance for less money. For the new user, I'd probably suggest going for an Anvil or a ball vape before recommending chasing after one of these, but for the seasoned vape veteran obviously that's a different story.
anvil-supreme.jpg

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I ran out of butane as I was heating right before the thing clicked and I was like shit... then...a few seconds later... click... then it was so much more of a convection hit compared to heating right up to the click. Wayyy better on flavor, GOLDEN BROWN abv too:tup:
If it's not too OT what do folks recommend for my butane reup? I've had a three pack of Zippo but now that I'm about that torch life you know I wanna be refined

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Anvil is in the building!

Im on my third bowl and find the magnet (from the carry case) is yanking out the entire condenser + oven assembly when I’m trying to put the bowl back on.

Seems like they should have threaded the condenser, but maybe I missed a step when assembling it?

whatitdew

Vapes R Great

Im on my third bowl and find the magnet (from the carry case) is yanking out the entire condenser + oven assembly when I’m trying to put the bowl back on.

Seems like they should have threaded the condenser, but maybe I missed a step when assembling it?
The condenser should stay seated in place once it’s in the Chamber has been closed
check to make sure the oven is not fitting too tightly to the condenser screen end. That was the problem I had, was a faulty chamber.
they should fit flush together but not click or snap.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Tip the unit to break the magnetic connection then pull off the magnet. Magnet is super strong.:tup:

seki

Nice! Very interested to hear your thoughts on it. It sounds to me like the problem you're having is similar to the issue @whatitdew had like he mentioned in the post above. The chamber and condenser should mate almost seamlessly, but shouldn't stick together at all:
If yours doesn't behave like in the video above, I'd contact Vestratto for a replacement chamber.

If it's not too OT what do folks recommend for my butane reup? I've had a three pack of Zippo but now that I'm about that torch life you know I wanna be refined
I've been using this, but mainly because it was what was available for purchase at the vape shop when I needed butane:

It says it's the only N-Butane made in the USA. I have no idea what that means. I think they try to position it as a "cleaner" fuel meant for use in food prep, but that's largely irrelevant for our purposes anyway. I've heard a lot of the Sticky Brick guys mention Vector or Neon as well.

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Two new offerings available at the Vestratto store this week!

new-2xlbowl.png
++++
gold-greenheatshields.png

Notice the new 0.2 gram bowl has lateral access vents laser cut with the Vestratto name into the bowl for air flow. The screen has been replaced with this new lateral access vent to provide the additional herb volume.

The new choice of green and gold heat shields will be added to the existing colors and offered moving forward. The Anvil universe continues to expand!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
From all I’ve read in the past for DV, the Zippo with red cap is not good for the life of the torch.
Any butane that has been refined several times should do the trick.
I have been very happy with Colibri Premium.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Package arrived.

I feel like I'm an expert on this thing and I haven't even used it yet. Another thought I have is that I'm so glad I'm not on-call this week for work. :clap::peace: I freakin' love new device arrival day.

Time to ISO bath the parts and check out all those heating times that's been recommended.
Don't iso with the O rings on it will degrade them:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: coolbreeze

delta hotel

Question for those of you lucky enough to have ordered your anvils already. I watched this for too long before hopping on the wait list, I didn't end up on until late March! I thought it'd be a longer wait, but John's last email made it sound like it wouldn't be as long as I thought. I really wanted a green heat shield and see they're coming out with one now. Would I need to order this now on 4/20, or when I finally get my chance to order can I specify a heat shield color I'd like? I don't want to order a green one now, when I could just specify for it later and end up paying twice.

I hope my name comes up soon, it'll be my first butane powered vape. It'd be nice to be able to kit it out how I'd like to though, unless it's not a small window and these things will just be available moving forward.

3xFantasyChamp

@delta hotel It looks like those heat shield colors will be available starting 4/20 and going forward. I had to read the Sunday post again but a few post above yours shows it will be available down the line as well.

I'll have to go back and read the thread, but do all Blazer FF users have to re-adjust the flame size on every heat up? The only negative thought I had was surrounding the torch haha. If that's the case, I'll have to look in to getting a more convenient one.

@3xFantasyChamp this is not true, all of the internal orings are Viton and are safe to iso soak. the only one that is not is the outside one on the heatshield. It is made of Buna-N which is not iso safe.
Dang that's cool to know! I definitely took them off purely out of habit, though. Preciate you both for caring about my orings ♥️😁

Crust

Last edited:
Top Bottom