AirVape legacy

jbm

Just got this....

Hi Ron,

Thank you for checking in with us, we were actually just about to provide you with an update that our Legacy shipment from our factory has finally reached Los Angeles! It is currently going through customs and should be arriving at our warehouse any day now! Also, we've added your name to the top of our shipping list to be shipped your order as soon as our shipment is released from customs and arrives at our warehouse. Thank you again for your incredible patience and loyalty, we so much appreciate you!

Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. :)

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate it!

Warmest Regards,
Bernadette and The AirVape Team
☆☆☆☆☆

And Another slight Delay, sigh !!
Hey, I didn’t get any notice from Bernadette. How can I get my name at the top of her shipping list?? They really are not dealing with this whole thing well. This thing better not suck is all I have to say.

Slade

Not surprising. It takes time to process shipments, receive them in the warehouse, break them down, repack, address, and ship. It hopefully won't take too long.

I've waited since the beginning of March, put my trust in this company and its products due to my previous experiences...at this point, I can wait a few days.

Hopefully, if there are any glitches going forward at this point they'll be more proactive and open in communicating about it...but at least the boat has arrived!

I am looking forward to finally getting it...hoping that the hype and the wait are worth it!

Okla68

Hey, I didn’t get any notice from Bernadette. How can I get my name at the top of her shipping list?? They really are not dealing with this whole thing well. This thing better not suck is all I have to say.
May be the "Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease" thing. Ive had Many phone conversations with Bernadette over the last 2 years. Might have something to do with it, IDK !
Hope my Excitement is Rewarded !!

Saltysusej69

Stoner engineer at Raucous Tech
Just got this....

Hi Ron,

Thank you for checking in with us, we were actually just about to provide you with an update that our Legacy shipment from our factory has finally reached Los Angeles! It is currently going through customs and should be arriving at our warehouse any day now! Also, we've added your name to the top of our shipping list to be shipped your order as soon as our shipment is released from customs and arrives at our warehouse. Thank you again for your incredible patience and loyalty, we so much appreciate you!

Warmest Regards,
☆☆☆☆☆

Just got this word for word response this morning to an email asking about the shipment last night. I've been seeing some unboxings on instagram, but no actual reviews or feedback. The unboxings seem to be all people within airvape

Saltysusej69,

jbm

Just got this word for word response this morning to an email asking about the shipment last night. I've been seeing some unboxings on instagram, but no actual reviews or feedback. The unboxings seem to be all people within airvape
It’s that itchy pasting finger.

jbm,
Reactions: Okla68

junny89

I just got a email from Bernadette, saying if you have a tracking number by now you are batch 1. If you haven’t you are on next batch.
I’m a tad confused as in the update email, my order number is in-line with the order numbers for batch one delivery.

junny89,

Okla68

According to USPS, they have assigned #s, but, have Not received the items YET !

Okla68,

junny89

According to USPS, they have assigned #s, but, have Not received the items YET !
Yeah that’s what I’m saying, I haven’t got a tracking number yet.
I’m assuming once all checked over they will pass on to USPS

junny89,
Reactions: arb

Okla68

Tracking # just means they paid for a label from USPS, post up once the USPS actually receives it :)
Mary Lovato told me they were Already at the USPS, that they (USPS)had Typically been Slow to Update their site.

Okla68,
Reactions: arb

willy510

Mary Lovato told me they were Already at the USPS, that they (USPS)had Typically been Slow to Update their site.
I believe you , not so much them yet. Too many vague responses and inconsistencies and similarities with past experiences.
If you haven't already , you can have USPS send you instant alerts anytime your package moves through the system. The vast majority of the time their system updates quickly.

willy510,

Okla68

I believe you , not so much them yet. Too many vague responses and inconsistencies and similarities with past experiences.
If you haven't already , you can have USPS send you instant alerts anytime your package moves through the system. The vast majority of the time their system updates quickly.
I didn't bring up the fact that 2 weeks ago I ordered a Rubber Gromet/Mouthpiece for my X and received it is 8 days from order, counting a weekend. It Did take a couple days for USPS to move with it, but, once it did, it was easy tracking with Text/Email notifications.
Again, Ill give them the Benefit of Doubt !

Last edited:
Okla68,

yogurtsauce

Just got this....

Hi Ron,

Warmest Regards,
☆☆☆☆☆

I didn't get this email :uhoh::uhoh: this wait has been longer than the tetrax and tinymight. Hope it was worth it.

yogurtsauce,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I don't know why but after watching this thread from the shadows and seeing the struggle that went into getting these kind of make me want one... I've never used an AirVape so I am excited to see vapor quality on these

Slade

My order number is 20813565, which, if their order numbers are truly consecutive, means I'm 285 shipments behind you...I hope that they will be quick!

Slade,

jbm

Man, I must be WAY back because I’m still getting the “only our fulfillment center knows for sure” runaround. They won’t even tell me where I am in line. #20813510

jbm,
Top Bottom