AirVape Legacy Pro

lazylathe

Almost there...
This vape has me quite interested!
I was wondering if there are any higher tolerance users here that find it suitable for their use?

Since I use mostly desktop ball vapes and e-rigs, would this still be able to do the job?

I have watched a lot of utube videos and read a lot of reviews before posting this.
Troy's review was excellent as usual but also no mention of it's use with a higher tolerance.

Everyone has mentioned the flavor and this really intrigues me as I love the flavour vaping gives the herb!

Any help and insight greatly appreciated!!

lazylathe,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
This vape has me quite interested!
I was wondering if there are any higher tolerance users here that find it suitable for their use?

Since I use mostly desktop ball vapes and e-rigs, would this still be able to do the job?

I have watched a lot of utube videos and read a lot of reviews before posting this.
Troy's review was excellent as usual but also no mention of it's use with a higher tolerance.

Everyone has mentioned the flavor and this really intrigues me as I love the flavour vaping gives the herb!

Any help and insight greatly appreciated!!
Always tough to gauge something subjective like having a high tolerance...

Here's my take. This vape tastes amazing, no doubt. The bowl is fairly large, maybe 0.3g max but I wouldn't say it's as powerful as ball vapes. If you vaped 2 bowls back to back I think you'd be very satisfied. Perhaps just one but it really depends on your tolerance. You could always make a weed/concentrate sandwich to punch up the effects. The ALP works great with concentrates.

The extraction is top notch as is the taste. The key to getting the most out of this vape is a couple of key mods (search the thread but essentially, remove a small oval screen and microdosing disk and use a 15mm mesh screen on top of the bowl). This keeps the vape *much* cleaner and the draw is even more open.

seedy53

Always tough to gauge something subjective like having a high tolerance...

Here's my take. This vape tastes amazing, no doubt. The bowl is fairly large, maybe 0.3g max but I wouldn't say it's as powerful as ball vapes. If you vaped 2 bowls back to back I think you'd be very satisfied. Perhaps just one but it really depends on your tolerance. You could always make a weed/concentrate sandwich to punch up the effects. The ALP works great with concentrates.

The extraction is top notch as is the taste. The key to getting the most out of this vape is a couple of key mods (search the thread but essentially, remove a small oval screen and microdosing disk and use a 15mm mesh screen on top of the bowl). This keeps the vape *much* cleaner and the draw is even more open.
the ball vap is hard to beat, you may not like the alp when compared. totally different machines .
the bowl size is closer to .18-.2 gram . that what Gary at airvape said a while back in this sub.
desktop ball vaps are face melt'ers.
the alp is a tasty portable that can let you sip mj or give you a nice mj blast, depending how you use it and modify like with a bong, or j-hook, or a whip , i love my 2 units

Dr. G

Old Resident
the ball vap is hard to beat, you may not like the alp when compared. totally different machines .
the bowl size is closer to .18-.2 gram . that what Gary at airvape said a while back in this sub.
desktop ball vaps are face melt'ers.
the alp is a tasty portable that can let you sip mj or give you a nice mj blast, depending how you use it and modify like with a bong, or j-hook, or a whip , i love my 2 units
I love mine as well. I just cannot seem to get this taste with any other machine. I guess for me its the tastiest...I was using my Firefly 2plus and its tasty too...but, the ALP just has the works. I wanted to ask Gary if they are close to making a case for it...I remembered that was one of the things he promised. Just curious. The ALP is my absolute portable. I also carry the Firefly at times because of the case it has. I use the ALP without any pods...I do not mind cleaning it. Its not a problem for me. I actually enjoy it. The same I enjoy the zen connection with my Vapmans. I do love my ALP. Totally.

OyVape

As someone with a higher tolerance from dabbing more than vaping flower, I would say this vape is a sipper rather than a ripper. Sweet but not what you would call powerful. I like using it to relax before bed as it’s a more relaxing process than dabbing. It does do concentrates on the pad surprisingly well.

I havent tried a ball vape cause I am clumsy around large hot coils and stopped using an enail rig because of that!

My feeling is You probably would need to consume a few bowls.

seedy53

As someone with a higher tolerance from dabbing more than vaping flower, I would say this vape is a sipper rather than a ripper. Sweet but not what you would call powerful. I like using it to relax before bed as it’s a more relaxing process than dabbing. It does do concentrates on the pad surprisingly well.

I havent tried a ball vape cause I am clumsy around large hot coils and stopped using an enail rig because of that!

My feeling is You probably would need to consume a few bowls.
respectfully, it can ripp.
i can do 2 hit bowls with a j-hook or a bong or a whip, you need extra suck more/longer at 468f temp.
the vapor is cool and tasteful but you will cough/choke because of the high terps contents hitting the lungs.
yeah vaps direct to lungs, like ball vaps can be done this vap.
you can make the alp do the big boy stuff, just need high volume high temp intake.
i have done it many times. modding the unit helps for bigger hits than stock set-ups.

Dr. G

Old Resident
respectfully, it can ripp.
i can do 2 hit bowls with a j-hook or a bong or a whip, you need extra suck more/longer at 468f temp.
the vapor is cool and tasteful but you will cough/choke because of the high terps contents hitting the lungs.
yeah vaps direct to lungs, like ball vaps can be done this vap.
you can make the alp do the big boy stuff, just need high volume high temp intake.
i have done it many times. modding the unit helps for bigger hits than stock set-ups.
I have ripped on my Heir bong...CLOUDS with the ALP...and tasty ones too...not just clouds...So, I agree with your comment. My experience is the same...its surprising actually...because I can control with my breath if I want to sip it or drill it. It is a great vape for me.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks for all the replies!!
I decided to pick one up and see how it goes with my routine.

Been on a 3 week T-Break in a foreign country and looking to change up my routine when I return to Canada.
Decided to stop using the heavy hitters as my standard day to day vapes and just a few bowls a day, instead of one after another...

The 420 sale price with all the extras was also a nice option!

Gdi2044

Hello, I'm interested in the ALP, must ordered from airvape.eu. got additonal code for Ninja Challenge, Newsletter Code and filled Cart, but not one Code is working for the EU Site :/
Are there any working Discount Codes for EU Site with the 420 Pro Bundle?

Gdi2044,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hello, I'm interested in the ALP, must ordered from airvape.eu. got additonal code for Ninja Challenge, Newsletter Code and filled Cart, but not one Code is working for the EU Site :/
Are there any working Discount Codes for EU Site with the 420 Pro Bundle?

I have just looked at the EU site and if you look at the bottom of the page when selecting the ALP, the discount is on the bottom!

Says the Save Price is 168eu

Choose the 420 Bundle!

lazylathe,
Reactions: seedy53

Gdi2044

Thanks, thats right.
But there was an additonal 10% Off Code.
So the Bundle was 135€ but Newsletter Code doesnt work anymore :/

Gdi2044,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks, thats right.
But there was an additonal 10% Off Code.
So the Bundle was 135€ but Newsletter Code doesnt work anymore :/
Don't think they offer stackable coupons on 420.
This is the 420 deal and it's almost 50% off.
Don't wait too long because thisnlow price will not last much longer...

I received an email saying to order now before they return to regular price.

lordl1nx

I love my AVLP, it became my go-to that I hardly been using my Omni since I got it. I have it set to 360-375. Was wondering if there a keychain holder for the capsules and anybody sell glasses pieces for this besides the 2 on vgoodiez.

Bought the steampunk during the $169 sale and when the bundle went on sale I contacted them and they sent me the capsules and charger for free. Great customer service and they got a customer for life in me.

seedy53

I love my AVLP, it became my go-to that I hardly been using my Omni since I got it. I have it set to 360-375. Was wondering if there a keychain holder for the capsules and anybody sell glasses pieces for this besides the 2 on vgoodiez.

Bought the steampunk during the $169 sale and when the bundle went on sale I contacted them and they sent me the capsules and charger for free. Great customer service and they got a customer for life in me.
doob tube is what i use

Pukka

Was wondering if there a keychain holder for the capsules and anybody sell glasses pieces for this besides the 2 on vgoodiez.
Search for "3 Packs Waterproof Aluminum Pill Fob Container, EFFIET Nitro Bottle Holder Nitroglycerin Pill Case Emergency Keychain Pill Holder for Medicine Organizer Dispenser" on Amazon. These are a 3 pack that fit the capsules.

MrBaked.co

Are the capsules available in the UK yet?

I'm on my last one "sigh" and don't fancy paying another £60 to be in the same position in another couple of months.

So frustrating given I love the device but the capsules are a requirement for me to enjoy the thing.

MrBaked.co,

lazylathe

Almost there...

MrBaked.co

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yeah I seen them in Europe as well. It's just €40 + extra customs fees for something that based on my experience will last a couple of months and need purchased again.

They cost in excess of £50 to get shipped last time from US. Fairly ads to the cost of the device over time.
That's insane!

If I can find them locally in Canada, I will check how much it will cost to ship them to you. May be a lot cheaper!

lordl1nx

If I press and up + down at the same time it goes to SE mode, what is SE mode?

Last edited:
lordl1nx,
Top Bottom