• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

DryBonesufo

How is possible to be conduction and convection at the same time...makes no sense. Either the heating element is in contact with the bowl, or it's not. It doesn't move.

I really love the Pro. It's become my daily driver. I was a big fan of the highly underrated X too (I've owned multiple). I never understood how that doesn't get more attention.

I assume the OG Legacy will be phased out once inventory goes?

I've been filling the Pro bowl (med to fine grind) and generally running a 3 min session at 395-400F. The bottom and sides are definitely scorched and tastes as if it is. Is it possible the temp is inaccurate?

Am I the only one not a fan of dosing capsules? Sure, they're convenient but they definitely detract from the experience IMO.
I think dosing caps would be a benefit in terms of sessions for quick reload and also just to have stuff be prepared. I would vape down the city, throw out the capsules once vaped, unit still looking clean. No residue for any off putting smells. Then when ready, pop in a new cap for a new session as I stroll downtown lol. I feel like it’s def an accessory that will benefit a lot if done correctly. The TM has a dosing cap and it works just fine.

Even tried a coarse grind? My grinder doesn’t allow me to grind too fine but I can only imagine that I would probably have to change my draw tech if too fine.

I agree Pro has over taken my reach test.

Will there be another microdosing disk in which
Well, here we intended to make the disk able to hold down a half-filled bowl, and still be able to produce a good cloud and flavor. Yes, we take the criticism here, it is difficult to make it cleanable and functional at the same time. We believe it is more important to clean the disk so we did not fix it to the door.

Colors will be available next year probably.
Would there be a chance that a new and improved micro dosing disk will be available. I’d like it so it fits in nicely without having to unwind the disk. Make it more like a spacer?

DryBonesufo,
Reactions: LesPlenty

greenpager

Hello Airvapers!

Allow me to join this group as a help and support for our brand. My name is Gary, you can ask me any questions regarding the brand or any product-related issues.

I will go back and try to answer the questions here.

Happy to help:)

Stay High!

Sincerely,
Gary S.
CMO
Great! I placed my order for a Legacy Pro yesterday afternoon. The process seemed easy enough; I received an order number and a text from my credit card issuer confirming charge to my card. A customer service issue has arisen from a very confusing email sent from AirVape seven hours later inviting me to complete my order.

For reasons unknown, the website does not accept the order number I received as valid. I am not panicked. I am, however, sliding past "underwhelmed" toward "concerned." This is my first experience with this company.

Under "Contact Us" the website lists email addresses. I sent an email to AirVape early this morning asking for clarification. The website lists hours of operation, but no phone number. Is email is the only means of communicating with AirVape regarding my order?

Thanks in advance, Gary S., for any direction, tips, guidance, recommendations, or advice that will obviate any need for me to look into how to reverse/cancel the order that AirVape can't see, via AirVape or my credit card issuer. I don't want any trouble; I just want what I bought.

P.S.
AirVape seems like a great company so far. :) Contrary to the opinion expressed by another member, dosing capsules are fabulous things. For a pocketable device, capsules allow a light user like me to carry and swap strains easily and cleanly away from home. More than once, I have used a capsule mainly for transport, dumping the contents directly into the bowl. As someone *not* looking to clear a bowl in 2 hits at 420° (not judging, just saying), I am glad to know that capsules are being considered. Of course, I'd need the device, which appears to be on its way. 🎉

(edited to correct grammatical error and update content)

Last edited:

DryBonesufo

Great! I placed my order for a Legacy Pro yesterday afternoon. The process seemed easy enough; I received an order number and a text from my credit card issuer confirming charge to my card. A customer service issue has arisen from a very confusing email sent from AirVape seven hours later inviting me to complete my order.

For reasons unknown, the website does not accept the order number I received as valid. I am not panicked. I am, however, sliding past "underwhelmed" toward "concerned." This is my first experience with this company.

Under "Contact Us" the website lists email addresses. I sent an email to AirVape early this morning asking for clarification. The website lists hours of operation, but no phone number. Is email is the only means of communicating with AirVape regarding my order?

Thanks in advance, Gary S., for any direction, tips, guidance, recommendations, or advice that will obviate any need for me to look into how to reverse/cancel the order that AirVape can't see, via AirVape or my credit card issuer. I don't want any trouble; I just want what I bought.

P.S.
AirVape seems like a great company so far. :) Contrary to the opinion expressed by another member, dosing capsules are fabulous things. For a pocketable device, capsules allow a light user like me to carry and swap strains easily and cleanly away from home. More than once, I have used a capsule mainly for transport, dumping the contents directly into the bowl. As someone *not* looking to clear a bowl in 2 hits at 420° (not judging, just saying), I am glad to know that capsules are being considered. Of course, I'd need the device, which appears to be on its way. 🎉

And if you don’t need them you don’t need them.

“If you don’t wants chives, I won’t put them in”, Iggy Surf ninjas lol

RxPlorer

P.S. AirVape seems like a great company so far. :) Contrary to the opinion expressed by another member, dosing capsules are fabulous things. For a pocketable device, capsules allow a light user like me to carry and swap strains easily and cleanly away from home. More than once, I have used a capsule mainly for transport, dumping the contents directly into the bowl. As someone *not* looking to clear a bowl in 2 hits at 420° (not judging, just saying), I am glad to know that capsules are being considered. Of course, I'd need the device, which appears to be on its way. 🎉

All very good points! Welcome to the forum!

I've had very good experiences with Airvape customer service.

schenkadere

P.S.

What's all the crossed out stuff?

schenkadere,
Reactions: Okla68

GymWolf

How is possible to be conduction and convection at the same time...makes no sense. Either the heating element is in contact with the bowl, or it's not. It doesn't move.

I really love the Pro. It's become my daily driver. I was a big fan of the highly underrated X too (I've owned multiple). I never understood how that doesn't get more attention.

I assume the OG Legacy will be phased out once inventory goes?

I've been filling the Pro bowl (med to fine grind) and generally running a 3 min session at 395-400F. The bottom and sides are definitely scorched and tastes as if it is. Is it possible the temp is inaccurate?

Am I the only one not a fan of dosing capsules? Sure, they're convenient but they definitely detract from the experience IMO.
I assume that having the heater always on produce some slight hotness in the gold chamber but if you use on demand, the gold chamber doens't really have the time to get hot enough to introduce some conduction, especially if you continue to suck after the heater is not engaged anymore to cool the chamber even more and clear residual vapor.

Even if the heater is distant, it is not THAT distant to not be a factor when it's always on.

I saw people testing the xmax v3 and that one is fully convection, but in session mode at max temp for 6 min, you still cook your weed a bit.

I'm not a metal expert, does gold retain more hotness than titanium or glass or ceramic? what are the advanteges of using gold?

Last edited:

Okla68

Ive found the WPA and BUBBLER originally sold for the Airvape X works well although kind of cumbersome.
It gives a Smoother(if possible) draw to the point you dont realize your lungs are going to Blow !
Grrrr...still trying to get pic to load !

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You need to upload that pic to an image hosting site before posting the link for the rest of us to see it.

Ramahs,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
People keep talking about Dosing Capsules...is that maybe in the Future ?
"A Gift", ah, is there a Loading Device/Funnel that would facilitate easier/less Messy Loading ?
Well, we are testing one right now, it is made for the X and XsGo, called D-hut, check it out in the store, and it is also working as a stash and dabbing tool. We are offering a free sample for members of this community, in exchange for a feedback survey. DM me if you are up for it.

Gary-Airvape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

RxPlorer

For the micro microdosers out there - try putting the concentrate pad on top of your micro load, as an oven reducer. It's working well for me, using .01 or less. I continue pulling for about 7-8 seconds after releasing the power to cool down the chamber.

Okla68

Hey everyone I've got my Legacy Pro coming hopefully tomorrow. How's the off-gassing on the unit when you first get it?
If I remember with the OG Legacy it wasn't too bad.
Had mine over a week. On arrival did a 10 min. burnoff...No Unusual odor !

RxPlorer

after 6 loads, I have to say I'm very satisfied with this device. Even at full price I think it's a good buy.

A few notes:

This thing is definitely hybrid. The chamber is HOT to the touch, both the floor and the walls, even after long draws of cold air to clear any convection saturation. I'm getting even extraction without stirring, without char. Max temp for flower was 420, so I can't speak to charring concerns above that.

The chamber and vapor path design makes maintenance necessary. Consider courser grinds to reduce the mess. I also use a 3/4" top screen on my flower loads to keep the bits off the lid.

Flavor is Awesome. Better than Fog Pro.

Density is Awesome on session mode. As good as TM, albeit not as efficient.

Haven't found a great way to use kief yet, probably best to go with the flower sandwich method.

The mouthpiece is a loose fit, to the point that I don't even leave it attached when in the case. I'm fine with it but I think that's going to be a concern for some.

Battery life is A+ For a single cell hybrid portable. Way better than TM, better than fog pro.

Recommended.

GymWolf

after 6 loads, I have to say I'm very satisfied with this device. Even at full price I think it's a good buy.

A few notes:

This thing is definitely hybrid. The chamber is HOT to the touch, both the floor and the walls, even after long draws of cold air to clear any convection saturation. I'm getting even extraction without stirring, without char. Max temp for flower was 420, so I can't speak to charring concerns above that.

The chamber and vapor path design makes maintenance necessary. Consider courser grinds to reduce the mess. I also use a 3/4" top screen on my flower loads to keep the bits off the lid.

Haven't found a great way to use kief yet, probably best to go with the flower sandwich method.

The mouthpiece is a loose fit, to the point that I don't even leave it attached when in the case. I'm fine with it but I think that's going to be a concern for some.

Battery life is A+ For a single cell hybrid portable. Way better than TM, better than fog pro.

Recommended.
Have you tried both session and on demand mode?

Have you tried the concentrate pad for the kief? (but it's a longshot, i'm not an expert)

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer

A few notes:

Recommended.
Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm happy to say, the mouthpiece issue is been fixed in the next batch. In case you lose one, just ping me and I send you a new one for free.

Top Bottom