• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

ondemander

I personally disagree, as this runs harsher than my Tafee Bowl from experience and it can leave me coughing especially on session mode. I've kinda given up on the microdosing disc. I'm going to try running it without it since I can't stop spilling my bud everywhere and see if that helps at all. I'm giving this vape one more shot.

ondemander,
  • Wow
Reactions: LesPlenty

Okla68

I personally disagree, as this runs harsher than my Tafee Bowl from experience and it can leave me coughing especially on session mode. I've kinda given up on the microdosing disc. I'm going to try running it without it since I can't stop spilling my bud everywhere and see if that helps at all. I'm giving this vape one more shot.
Im at a Loss as to How its causing you to Spill Weed..When ? The Harshness...What Temp are you running at ? Cant relate as I know nothing of the Tafee Bowl. I Usually run my Session mode at 400 to 420. It only seems to get harsh near the End of a 10 minute session. (Usually pretty cashed by 7 mins or so)
Cant imagine taking Out the disc, especially if trying to Microdose. Seems that would be the Opposite allowing for a Much Larger Bowl capacity.
In contrast, after a bowl is complete on session mode, when I open the door, the Whole Load comes out in One Piece attached To the Disc. Leaving the bowl Empty. You can Almost get the spent load off the disc in one piece. Makes for Simple Cleanup !

Last edited:

dieezus

Im at a Loss as to How its causing you to Spill Weed..When ? The Harshness...What Temp are you running at ? Cant relate as I know nothing of the Tafee Bowl. I Usually run my Session mode at 400 to 420. It only seems to get harsh near the End of a 10 minute session. (Usually pretty cashed by 7 mins or so)
Cant imagine taking Out the disc, especially if trying to Microdose. Seems that would be the Opposite allowing for a Much Larger Bowl capacity.
In contrast, after a bowl is complete on session mode, when I open the door, the Whole Load comes out in One Piece attached To the Disc. Leaving the bowl Empty. You can Almost get the spent load off the disc in one piece. Makes for Simple Cleanup !
I'm having the same issue as ondemander. My flower is getting everywhere within the silicone gasket outline. I even get it caked up on the screen. I haven't had a single chamber like what you are describing.

How full are you packing your flower?

Okla68

Anyone else noticing that the mouthpiece falls out a lot easier on the pro than on the OG?

Wondering if it's just my unit.
The OG Mouthpiece and grommet fit a Lot Better than the one that comes in the Pro ! Mine did the same..others have said the Same !
Dieezus...
And I fill my bowl loosly full. NEVER had the scattering of pot happen. Got a pic of the whole load sticking to the Diffuser disc, but, cant get it to load.
Comes out the exact shape of the bowl, stuck to the lid/disc !

Last edited:

greenpager

Took some time this weekend to get to know my new Legacy Pro. I like it.

Taken together, the reviews posted on FC thus far are comprehensive and mostly fair. I don't mean to repeat points made by others but don't mind reiterating points of particular importance or relevance to my habits and preferences. I'm neither expert, connoisseur nor heavy user, but my money's green and my needs/wants feel legit so I'ma speak my piece.

This is my first AirVape vaporizer. The dimensions work well for me: the length falls between the FE and the V3 Pro. For the size, I really like the heft and feel of the device in my hand. It feels sturdy in the way that I liked about the HR FEs. I didn't notice any offgassing before or after the 2 burnoffs I did before my first run. Sessions are easy and smooth; I didn't cough once, not even when I "cranked it" up for one last pull at 400 (no charring). I'm still getting the hang of using in OnDemand mode; it works fine but I am still learning the rhythm (set, drag, watch temp drop, wait(?), repeat whenever). All in all, the Legacy Pro feels consistent with my attempt to trend ever upward as far as device quality.

The device has its drawbacks. I love me some capsules. I used a capsule to load the oven of the Legacy Pro ... because it's SO much easier to whip out a capsule than some long tube of ground plant matter. [Note: I've only ever used dry flower and have no experience with rosin or wax.] We all have our irkyquirkies and I kinda hated to "mess up" my pristine oven by putting flower directly in there, I got over it LOL. The microdosing disk I haven't figured out yet. I put my load on top of the mesh wax pad once and under the mesh pad once. Works okay, I guess. After letting the device cool, I popped open the panel. Some of the contents stuck to that disk and otherwise sprinkled here and there. Phoo on that. I know capsules are planned, so I won't say anymore on that except that the fallout was disconcerting. Last but absolutely not least is the notquitesnug mouthpiece collar issue raised by others. That ceramic mouthpiece WILL pop/slide out and fall somewhere inconvenient, probably at nighttime. Not tryna wait for that to happen -- the piece is small enough to where I'd rather just keep more than one on hand, like, now. Fwiw, I've done this stock-up bit with my last several devices. I feel pressure to do the same with this device (glass pathway, mouthpiece) bc I can't just grab a 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm something and make it work until I can get back to see where the mouthpiece must have fallen as I was packing the device into whatever case I'm using. SO: I am led to believe that the OG Legacy mouthpiece is a snug fit; I also see the Legacy Pro mouthpiece (new and improved over the mouthpiece on my device?) is available. Which one should I get?

TL, DR: Legacy Pro is a nice size that feels good in my hand and performs well and without drama for a light user like me. Hits are smooth and cool. Rumors abt mouthpiece are true but not fatal. C a p s u l e s. Purchased with a discount code, the Legacy Pro definitely feels like a step up for me in the portable vape world. Recommend.

DryBonesufo

Took some time this weekend to get to know my new Legacy Pro. I like it.

Taken together, the reviews posted on FC thus far are comprehensive and mostly fair. I don't mean to repeat points made by others but don't mind reiterating points of particular importance or relevance to my habits and preferences. I'm neither expert, connoisseur nor heavy user, but my money's green and my needs/wants feel legit so I'ma speak my piece.

This is my first AirVape vaporizer. The dimensions work well for me: the length falls between the FE and the V3 Pro. For the size, I really like the heft and feel of the device in my hand. It feels sturdy in the way that I liked about the HR FEs. I didn't notice any offgassing before or after the 2 burnoffs I did before my first run. Sessions are easy and smooth; I didn't cough once, not even when I "cranked it" up for one last pull at 400 (no charring). I'm still getting the hang of using in OnDemand mode; it works fine but I am still learning the rhythm (set, drag, watch temp drop, wait(?), repeat whenever). All in all, the Legacy Pro feels consistent with my attempt to trend ever upward as far as device quality.

The device has its drawbacks. I love me some capsules. I used a capsule to load the oven of the Legacy Pro ... because it's SO much easier to whip out a capsule than some long tube of ground plant matter. [Note: I've only ever used dry flower and have no experience with rosin or wax.] We all have our irkyquirkies and I kinda hated to "mess up" my pristine oven by putting flower directly in there, I got over it LOL. The microdosing disk I haven't figured out yet. I put my load on top of the mesh wax pad once and under the mesh pad once. Works okay, I guess. After letting the device cool, I popped open the panel. Some of the contents stuck to that disk and otherwise sprinkled here and there. Phoo on that. I know capsules are planned, so I won't say anymore on that except that the fallout was disconcerting. Last but absolutely not least is the notquitesnug mouthpiece collar issue raised by others. That ceramic mouthpiece WILL pop/slide out and fall somewhere inconvenient, probably at nighttime. Not tryna wait for that to happen -- the piece is small enough to where I'd rather just keep more than one on hand, like, now. Fwiw, I've done this stock-up bit with my last several devices. I feel pressure to do the same with this device (glass pathway, mouthpiece) bc I can't just grab a 10mm, 14mm, or 18mm something and make it work until I can get back to see where the mouthpiece must have fallen as I was packing the device into whatever case I'm using. SO: I am led to believe that the OG Legacy mouthpiece is a snug fit; I also see the Legacy Pro mouthpiece (new and improved over the mouthpiece on my device?) is available. Which one should I get?

TL, DR: Legacy Pro is a nice size that feels good in my hand and performs well and without drama for a light user like me. Hits are smooth and cool. Rumors abt mouthpiece are true but not fatal. C a p s u l e s. Purchased with a discount code, the Legacy Pro definitely feels like a step up for me in the portable vape world. Recommend.
See … people want dosing caps! Lol

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm happy to say, the mouthpiece issue is been fixed in the next batch. In case you lose one, just ping me and I send you a new one for free.
We have tested the OG mouthpiece that we have in stock right now, and it has a better fit for the PRO. You can order it from the shop until the new batch arrives ( shipping time from Asia is madness right now).

Okla68

Might have to lose your mouth piece first before being eligible for a new one. ;)
Not according to Gary-Airvape. Said he would send to whomever asks for one. There is a thread to give him shipping info !

Britney Spears What GIF

Wow, sorta got it to work...Dont know Where the pic of the gal came from.
Sorry for the mess Ive created.

dieezus

I must be doing something wrong. My flower keeps getting stuck in the screen and around the magnetic disk.
Do I need to pack it more?
Is my gasket not fitting tight enough?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Britney Spears What GIF

Wow, sorta got it to work...Dont know Where the pic of the gal came from.
Sorry for the mess Ive created.

Yeah that worked, except I think you have it set to thumbnail, instead of full image, so the photo is super tiny for me at least... Also btw you accidentally clicked the gif button above, and then clicked a gif so it added to your post, so you didn't realize when you clicked post... I actually think it's a fairly appropriate reaction gif and enjoyed it, I mean it's Britney, bitch! (Spears lol) :lol: :tup:

Last edited:

Okla68

Yeah that worked, except I think you have it set to thumbnail, instead of full image, so the photo is super tiny for me at least... Also btw you accidentally clicked the gif button above, and then clicked a gif so it added to your post, so you didn't realize when you clicked post... I actually think it's a fairly appropriate reaction gif and enjoyed it, I mean it's Britney, bitch! (Spears lol) :lol: :tup:
Yes, lol. I found if you click on where my name is, it will comeup full size. (Hopefully, I will Learn sooner than Later, lol )! Showing the results of the "AUTODEBOWLER", lol !

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
so if the OG mouthpiece fits better, what’s the difference between it and the new batch?
When it comes to manufacturing new things, sometimes they f.ck up something with the molds, and we have to correct that and start a new batch (since you can order only in batch, that could happen, a line of product comes with an issue like this). It doesn't necessarily mean we improve it all the time. In this case, the PRO molds got a .5mm difference in the silicone that holds the mouthpiece in place, god knows why, and how, but it happened... So we find a solution now, the OG fits good, and the new batch will be coming with a better fitting silicone.

Top Bottom