AirVape Legacy Pro

stocky

I'm just gonna assume mine is lost. Tried for 3 days and this cotton is just gone inside. Cant even find it anymore. I'll just keep picking at it daily until it finally comes out. This is very annoying =/

stocky,

seedy53

I'm just gonna assume mine is lost. Tried for 3 days and this cotton is just gone inside. Cant even find it anymore. I'll just keep picking at it daily until it finally comes out. This is very annoying =/
never had a person to fail at this problem before. i don't know how to help without photo of where the problem is and pictures of your tools. if you think it's bricked and has no value so can sell it as a broken unit on discord exchange or you can send it to airvape or to someone here. do know what else can be done.

seedy53,

stocky

never had a person to fail at this problem before. i don't know how to help without photo of where the problem is and pictures of your tools. if you think it's bricked and has no value so can sell it as a broken unit on discord exchange or you can send it to airvape or to someone here. do know what else can be done.
Lol i dont wanna be the first :( ill post some pictures later this evening when i get time

stocky,
Reactions: seedy53

stocky

20240320-142339.jpg
20240320-142431.jpg
20240320-142413.jpg

heres a few pics

So the first picture is the cuetip i was using. Its one of those presoaked types. Stuck inside and pulled out a stem as shown in the 3rd picture. I blame myself using these cheap q tips

When pushing in the side hole it fits fine but with a little more force is feels like it squeezes by something than hits a back wall. Ive completely jammed that wad of cuetip as far back in the hole as possible it seems.

Second picture is what ive been using trying to pull it out with no avail

stocky,

seedy53

if its against back wall you should be able to hit it without restriction because the back wall goes behind the air hole where the screen is. you can go into the top hole with a bent wire or 90 degree homemade hook and tear up the wet cotton enough to pull it out through the hole?
you should be able to hit your vap ok . the air path is from screen hole to rubber grommet where the glass tube hole is, unless the cotton is blocking on the mouthpiece side.
it should hit good if cotton is that screen-side back wall. eventually it should move with normal use.
metal probe-
or a drill bill
ear syringe curved

Last edited:
seedy53,

Tonyscoop

I just pulled the trigger on an AVLP with capsule pack. Wasn’t sure about the packing tool, so I’m gonna attempt to fill them by hand. I like to lightly mix medium and finer grind sizes which seem to pinch a little tighter with the smaller particles fitting into the crevices of the medium ones.
Any serious advice to maintain it like new, because I’m OK with the directions I’ve seen on their website for fully cleaning it…also which parts go first so I can order backups?

RxPlorer

I just pulled the trigger on an AVLP with capsule pack. Wasn’t sure about the packing tool, so I’m gonna attempt to fill them by hand. I like to lightly mix medium and finer grind sizes which seem to pinch a little tighter with the smaller particles fitting into the crevices of the medium ones.
Any serious advice to maintain it like new, because I’m OK with the directions I’ve seen on their website for fully cleaning it…also which parts go first so I can order backups?
Always use the capsules, and Put a screen on the top of your flower, in the capsule (just under the capsule lid). To keep the scalp lid clean. Remove the rotating disk and the screen in the air path. Get a dimpled glass air path from vgoodiez for great cooling with great flavor. You’ll be all set!

Adobewan

The capsules will go a long way to keeping it like new. @RxPlorer advice about the screen lid will help further and I'll add, as soon as your session is complete, while the unit is still warm, give the interior components a good wipe down with a paper towel.
Good luck with the unit, you're going to love it.

Tonyscoop

Thanks to both of you….I am excited since I only started medicinal use with vaping 3 months ago.
I stopped smoking at 21, then life, wife and family happened. In my youth, weed made me high. I loved getting wasted back in the day. With alcohol added to the mix we all know that young, totally intoxicated feeling. That was the ticket.
Now the effect of weed is way more leaning towards pain submission. Pains in my back, hips and knees are eliminated.
I began vaping in Jan. ‘24, but started smoking it 1 year before that. In Jan. ‘23. Since beginning again at 59 years old, I have lost 130 lbs. in a year. I basically replaced Coca Cola with cannabis. The whole experience has blown my family away. I get massive energy boosts from Sativa Strains.
I will positively follow these instructions!😊
What a discovery! Thank you for the Legalization of cannabis In New Jersey!!!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
The capsules will go a long way to keeping it like new. @RxPlorer advice about the screen lid will help further and I'll add, as soon as your session is complete, while the unit is still warm, give the interior components a good wipe down with a paper towel.
Good luck with the unit, you're going to love it.
If you can find alcohol wipes/towelettes, I find wiping the unit down with one of these right after use removes most of any resin from the session. I think it'll do better than paper towel but paper is fine if that's what you've got. As already mentioned since you'll be using the capsules, you'll already be keeping the unit cleaner than average.

If you keep this vape clean I think it's among the best tasting portables around. I like to use mine at 330F in session mode and just take low temp sips for about 5 min until the bowl is a nice caramel color.

seedy53

If you can find alcohol wipes/towelettes, I find wiping the unit down with one of these right after use removes most of any resin from the session. I think it'll do better than paper towel but paper is fine if that's what you've got. As already mentioned since you'll be using the capsules, you'll already be keeping the unit cleaner than average.

If you keep this vape clean I think it's among the best tasting portables around. I like to use mine at 330F in session mode and just take low temp sips for about 5 min until the bowl is a nice caramel color.
330f that's really low.
on my 2 units 360 is my lowest go to setting. 410 if i want med-heavy and 464f for 2 or 3 hit special smasher hits through my beaded j-hook or just thru normal mouthpiece if i'm lazy

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
330f that's really low.
on my 2 units 360 is my lowest go to setting. 410 if i want med-heavy and 464f for 2 or 3 hit special smasher hits through my beaded j-hook or just thru normal mouthpiece if i'm lazy
I'll admit, I was shocked myself but try it! I've always noticed that I haven't had to temp-step in session mode. The bowl just seems to naturally get hotter since you're pulling hot air over it during the session so I start very low and let the temps build.

seedy53

I'll admit, I was shocked myself but try it! I've always noticed that I haven't had to temp-step in session mode. The bowl just seems to naturally get hotter since you're pulling hot air over it during the session so I start very low and let the temps build.
glad that works. i've tried low temp sessions mode but i got see a vapor trail i don't get much of that at 330f. have fun and stay medicated

Last edited:

Tonyscoop

I’ve followed the suggestion of vaping at 330 degrees for a 3 minute session on the AVLP.
How can vaping get much better than this! If you control your draws and not just suck hard, the 330-340 range proves ideal. If I go up to anything past 380 degrees my taste goes slightly up but the density of the vapor is thicker at the lower temps.
Getting medicated with this unit has been lifesaving! I recommend AirVape products all the way! I never could have imagined how much better vaping is compared to smoking. The only one thing I miss about smoking is that electric, in between the eyes, zap I get from a serious bong rip. Although, it only lasts a second or two…it’s not worth burning weed now! Just vaporize it gently!!!🙂

floribud

I’ve followed the suggestion of vaping at 330 degrees for a 3 minute session on the AVLP.
How can vaping get much better than this! If you control your draws and not just suck hard, the 330-340 range proves ideal. If I go up to anything past 380 degrees my taste goes slightly up but the density of the vapor is thicker at the lower temps.
Getting medicated with this unit has been lifesaving! I recommend AirVape products all the way! I never could have imagined how much better vaping is compared to smoking. The only one thing I miss about smoking is that electric, in between the eyes, zap I get from a serious bong rip. Although, it only lasts a second or two…it’s not worth burning weed now! Just vaporize it gently!!!🙂
I know this sounds crazy, but with mine you can go all the way down to 275F and still get a nice session. Sure you won't see vapor on the first one or too pulls, but if you like really long draws the flavor will keep building up and so will the vapor production.

Remember all visible exhaled vapor is wasted cannabinoids that didn't get into your system... it's not like smoke.

Hi all,

I‘m considering the Airvape Bubbler but there´s too little concrete informations/reviews about it for me too make a decision.
anyone got a real feedback on it ? Is it worth it ? No fatal flaws ?
thanks

Zboomba Man,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Happy you're enjoying it! I like using it this way although the unit is very adaptable at different vaping styles. You might like using a brickmaker, or puckmaker to get even more, dense flavors and a longer session. Check out this link or search this thread for "brickmaker". If you're using the capsules you could just try stuffing them and see how you like the difference.

If you're looking to get smacked with it... you could try a concentrate "sandwich" = flower on the bottom, concentrate in the middle, more flower on top. Or you could smear some concentrate on the concentrate pad and vape it at max temp (464F). It's pretty versatile.

TigoleBitties,
Top Bottom