Airvape Enso

chillmike

Hi,

Enso is a big thing, It will change the market for sure! this time we will not release it until it's perfect. Under testing right now, fine-tuning some last bits. I don't want to say time, but def. within 6 months to mass production.
...the real question here, and what everyone is going to be asking and want to know, other than of course if it will be able to perform great with dense cloudage, is will you be able to carry it as a backpack itself as if you were a vape-ghostbuster... a "vapebuster", if you will...??
😁😋😉😏

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
It did look like a jet pack or a modern-day Dalek...In all seriousness I think any dual device needs to have two bowls each leading to its own airpath, or one user almost always gets more than the other! Or some kind of valve that only allows one user at a time to inhale.

AssistedLiving

I know nothing except that it was over a year ago that AV setup a webpage then forgot about anyone who might have been interested

AirVape ENSO is a Desktop vaporizer that is set to be released in 2022. Get updates about ENSO and find out how to get it at 50% of the retail price or how to get a chance at winning one by signing up below:

AssistedLiving,
Reactions: LesPlenty

seedy53

I know nothing except that it was over a year ago that AV setup a webpage then forgot about anyone who might have been interested

AirVape ENSO is a Desktop vaporizer that is set to be released in 2022. Get updates about ENSO and find out how to get it at 50% of the retail price or how to get a chance at winning one by signing up below:

Yeah i got that much when i did a research.

seedy53,

seedy53

there is a rumor, the Enso will be release announcement will be late in June this year 2023.
I hope so! wonder if it will look different than pictures i've seen posted?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I love the way this looks...I own a Plenty and like that too. LOL. When the Enso comes out. I will buy one. I love this company so, chances are this will be a splendid experience. If it looks like everybody else's vape...move on. I have all of that stuff. If it's interesting like the Vapman...bring it. Something different...yay!

Petetbay

It looks like a desktop, but is portable with a battery and does pass through so you vape while charging. It’s not really a plug-in so kind of in the wrong section, should it not be in the portables/upcoming or unreleased. :2c:

Petetbay,
Reactions: 364F

Pinte

Looks great.

Preoder looks like it's 50% off, so $399.

Can't comment on price cuz I've never tried the Volcano, nor do I need something so huge.

How big is the bowl? 2g?

Pinte,
Reactions: 364F
Top Bottom