Airvape Enso

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Lol I’m pretty sure this unit is in the works and not lost at sea in the VAS, in due time my friend all good things come to those who wait lol
I’m also very intrigued and excited for this new piece of vapor tech and all it potential I think it’s time to unleash the beast.
The legacy pro is a good indication of what’s ahead cause from what I’ve seen that piece marked all the boxes and performs great.
So if they have produced such a small kick ass vape then I believe the enso will be even better, airvape is on a roll don’t stop
Cheers💥 by the way I was looking at the design lookalike the top is the heater with 2 metal contacts which would make sense since the bowl is under it and there Are 2 other holes for air flow I believe hmm can wait to see more of this unit can t wait I believer the
Top is the heater round black piece in the middle is my guess, heat comes from there moves thru and over material into some sort of cooling chamber/ system and out thru the hoses now adding a fan no problem but concentrates might need a special bowl or chamber maybe even cooler remove the top Center to allow for a dab to be dropped down onto it and down into the cooling system and out the hoses just a thought so cool can’t wait to see more✌️
bowlstart.png0292.png

But we can’t see the inside there could also be a place where the white chamber fits into creating a radiant heat while having the hot air go up and thru as well creating radiant convection I’m very curious I’ve made a few hand help vapes the concept is all the same it’s the implementation and the design that make all the difference can forget the software which is the brains 🔥

Last edited:
medicalmark,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I was actually at the party on the Jewel. Alothough i didnt see too much of the device they had a proper party w some good djs and and a legacy pro bar. They did have a prototype there to see but i dont think it was operational. i was a super clean looking and pretty refined. i think the device is def suited for both tobacco and cannabis. it should be really awesome w hash. Think electric qussar bowl. The dual heating is a really interesting and i think will be a gamechanger. i really like the finishing decisions as well for design. All metal connectors on wraped whips etc. its pretty classy upclose

Last edited:

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Well I hope the universal applications for this product are not limited to hookah’s and I hope cannabis and concentrates will also be a major focus for this product since the tech and form factor and function are perfect for the medical cannabis space, I want to see it used with cannabis and concentrates and open up a new wave of new tech vaporizers which is much needed🔥

medicalmark,
Reactions: LesPlenty

seedy53

Gary said it will do tobacco, weed,hash, concentrates, and most forms of weed products.
so i don't think that should be a concern.
my question is how well it performs with each product and how difficult it would be to use and CLEAN.

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Well I’m ver my interested in the new tech heater for the extraction process very interested in the inner workings of this beutiful product

medicalmark,
Reactions: Xclerk

seedy53

Gary-AirvapeHi,

So Enso is an electric Shisha first. We designed in a way that it works as a giant vape. I mean, the bowl size is massive :)

It will have chamber heating as well as top heating, so all convection. The bowl can be switched to use for hookah style or flower/concentrate vape.

We still fine-tuning some features, so please be nice:)

There is a lot of room to play around with this unit and we want to be sure we bringing a superior product to the market.

I don't want to give out too much yet as we still changing some parts of it as vaping tech becomes better every day.

I will have more info at the end of summer.
it is the end of summer Gary-Airvape

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hiii,
yeah... I know we are late again... But trust me it's for a good reason! We testing the shit out of this... We have to nail this;)
Last touches before it goes to production.
I will upload some pics and videos to the insta soon.

Be with us!

seedy53

Hiii,
yeah... I know we are late again... But trust me it's for a good reason! We testing the shit out of this... We have to nail this;)
Last touches before it goes to production.
I will upload some pics and videos to the insta soon.

Be with us!
oh boy, oh boy, hope it knocks it out of the park!:D:nod:
thanks Gary
be sure to post those pic and video links here too, please sir.

seedy53,

AssistedLiving

Enso is a big thing, It will change the market for sure! this time we will not release it until it's perfect. Under testing right now, fine-tuning some last bits. I don't want to say time, but def. within 6 months to mass production.
Gary-Airvape, Jan 14, 2023

we are close;)
Gary-Airvape, Sep 26, 2023

staircase slight of hand

After nearly two years of snickering at the product every time I stumbled upon this thread, the damn thing finally clicked with me. Like, fuck yeah I want the kind of life where I need a little retro-futuristic vaping appliance in my living room. I’m not confident that this will be what it claims it’ll be, but when someone manages to actually make good on the promises this product is making I’ll be here for it with my wallet wide open.

Last edited:

staircase slight of hand

And now that I finally checked their launch page it looks like the price and release date has been updated:

“Estimated Delivery: 4/20, 2024
To receive a 50% discount
off of the $420 retail price”

@Gary-Airvape, is the $25 deposit refundable if you don’t hit your release date? I’m willing to take a gamble on an untested device for $210, but if y’all aren’t able to actually ship it (glances back at the last two years) I’m going to want my money back.

Top Bottom