Airvape Enso

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbee

Working around a locked thread, huh.....?

86777d1639174344-20th-century-jazz-guitar-forum-very-interesting-jpg

Nxl9Zm.jpg
Found the old guy.... from another old guy. I loved that show.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
according to ensoshisha youtube site, it says the herb vaping cups will not come with the og enso unit. herb cups will be sold as a $30 accessory. NOT HAPPY. it's being sold as a one hose, tobacco hookah with the ability to be a herb vape. i don't think this is not going to be well received in north america, if true. those who pre-ordered may be very disappointed.
i'm hoping this just an eu thing. wow i never saw this coming. hopefully Gary will say something different.

Oof yeah, looked at their site and the base kit looks to be just the tobacco stuff. Hope they throw in the herb adapters for preorders, folks around here will definitely be salty otherwise. Kinda sad they ditched the 2 hose design too, but that probably was what was making the original design so expensive, 1 hose feels better for herb usage at least.

bdilligan

Insulting other members is not allowed
Haven’t received the email with vids but if they are the same 3 I viewed on YouTube I don’t see myself making any AirVape purchase.

The large size, proprietary battery combined with the whip and cleaning ritual makes your device a poor option to what’s already available in portable & desktop devices today from multiple manufacturers.

I do wish you 3Stooges good luck, possibly Roland’s modeling career will work out!!

bdilligan,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom