Airvape Enso

Pinte

There’s not a chance in hell that this is going to sell a single unit at $799.
I dunno, Vegas is starting to allow smoke lounges. I'd expect to see these as the premier devices to have on hand. They just write it off, so they wont be shopping for 50% sales and such. Other states are moving in this direction as well.

Pinte,

Farid

It's not clear from the website, but is this designed for cannabis, or shisha? It's described as a hookah, and there are references to not needing coals on the site.

The 2 hose design is also dubious, as others have said. For hookahs they're generally considered a poor design because of the variability in draw resistance depending whether both users are inhaling simultaneously or not. In places where smoking shisha is common, 2 hose hookahs are not popular at all.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The 2 hose design is also dubious, as others have said. For hookahs they're generally considered a poor design because of the variability in draw resistance depending whether both users are inhaling simultaneously or not. In places where smoking shisha is common, 2 hose hookahs are not popular at all.
Yeah I had wondered if they have some kind of adaptive airflow from this:
Each side is giving live feedback of it’s usage.

That might just be wishful thinking. Obviously the whole thing is light on information. What kind of heating is this? It says ceramic chamber but is it a hybrid? Is this for flower, concentrates, shisha?

It has a fancy display screen and "one button control" but what can you set? Temperature? Session time? Airflow? I see you can change the lineart image, but that is not worth much to me.

What are the whip hoses made of? For that matter what does the air and vapor path look like?

Did anyone get to try these at the boat party? How was it?

Last edited:

Razhumikin

Yea im also curious if anyone went to the launch party and got to try one of these. I didnt see any social media coverage of it, which id a little strange. Even at 400 the price point is super high on these, and with no ability to connect it to glass im wondering what the selling point really is. Def very interested to hear an end user review.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I think we need clarity if this is a tobacco or cannabis (or both) device, considering this is a forum dedicated around cannabis..

deadlytoaster,
Reactions: 364F

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Virtually all of Airvape's products are designed around cannabis use, whether it's concentrates, flower or both. No reason to assume anything else, though it would be nice to have @Gary-Airvape confirm... (if not only to ask other questions... ;) )

Bologna,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi,

So Enso is an electric Shisha first. We designed in a way that it works as a giant vape. I mean, the bowl size is massive :)

It will have chamber heating as well as top heating, so all convection. The bowl can be switched to use for hookah style or flower/concentrate vape.

We still fine-tuning some features, so please be nice:)

There is a lot of room to play around with this unit and we want to be sure we bringing a superior product to the market.

I don't want to give out too much yet as we still changing some parts of it as vaping tech becomes better every day.

I will have more info at the end of summer.

staircase slight of hand

I don't want to give out too much yet as we still changing some parts of it as vaping tech becomes better every day.

I will have more info at the end of summer.

So was this product actually demo’d at the boat party? I’m not seeing anything on social media from anyone that actually attended, which seems kind of bizarre for an event that was essentially a press/influencer junket.

Edit to add: Looking at the pre-order/reservation page, it costs $25 to “reserve” a device that was slated for 2022 release, then was revised to “within six months” five months ago, and now claims that it will be released December 2023. Why not iron out the design/production issues before getting the hype train rolling, rather than making promises you can’t keep?

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I just found out about this link just now by reading your post...so, I am happy I found it because 50% off is lots. By the time December rolls in I will have the funds to cover it. I am excited about it.

Dr. G,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I just found out about this link just now by reading your post...so, I am happy I found it because 50% off is lots. By the time December rolls in I will have the funds to cover it. I am excited about it.
Are you planning to use it for shisha?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
So anyone can buy a $69 AV XS GO, and that’ll make them eligible for $400 savings off the Enso? I’m getting the impression that you’re not pricing your products in particularly honest way.
pretty sure there is a general 50% discount for early adopters and a separate 50% discount for prior customers

Sour Dream,

staircase slight of hand

Yeah, I’m just saying the economics of it doesn’t make sense. If anyone can buy a device that’s well under $400 in order to get a $400 discount on the Enso, I can only conclude that the $799 Enso was never meant to actually retail at that price. I wish the manufacturer had the integrity and confidence in their wares to simply sell them at an honest price, rather than playing these ridiculous games to make it appear that everyone’s getting a deep discount when they’re actually not.

AssistedLiving

clearly the Enso is not a device that anyone would pay $800 for, even $400 is a big stretch, I'll be surprised if it ever actually makes it to production

Affordability:

Affordability also plays a key role in making this vaporizer more accessible to the masses. Now it’s up to the AirVape team to deliver on all these aspects and make an unmatchable product that can beat the competition and drag consumers to AirVape vaporizers.

Airvape ENSO Release Date​

Airvape ENSO is expected to be released in 2022.

Conclusion:

Hence, in order to make a mark in the vaporizer market, it’s important that the new model by the Air Vape has all the features and more to offer at an affordable price.

Last edited:
AssistedLiving,
Reactions: 364F

seedy53

yeah, this unit might be designed for a much larger consumer base than just mj vap unit users.
i think it's mainly for tobacco and herb hookah users across the world.
it can do tobacco and mj vaping too, so i'd say, they are trying for a all-in-one unit that can do tobacco/mj flower/hash/wax/concentrates/oils/reg flower herbs/ organic incense.
just a thought, they are shooting for the ultimate vap desktop unit for every kind of use you need. the big bite of the apple, so to speak. lol

someguy

It's an interesting looking vape, and I really like the vapor quality and build of my Legacy Pro so I'm curious to see what a new desktop size unit from Airvape would be like.
However that $800 price is more than a Volcano Hybrid, and I'm personally not willing to pay/deposit $25 (not sure which way it works) to reserve a chance to buy it at launch before any reviews land, it's just too big of a risk even at $400.

medicalmark

Medicalmark
I have a volcano digital, a sublimator, arizer, the oval nasa vaporizer name slips my mind, verdamper pure glass, ssv, da budda, ditanium, Herbalizer, vapexhale to name a few so Im
Very interested to see this units inside and function sounds to eye that this unit by design must have a radiant convection that comes up and and down thru and over the herbal product maybe the walls of the herb chamber are radiant heat with like I said hot air coming up then down and thru and over the product into some sort of cooling system then to the hoses only logical operation for this design.
Hot air thru is convection but oils and shiva do better in radiant/conduction cambers my opinion so a radiant/conduction chamber with hot air moving thru it with the right algorithm would of done correctly evenly and fully vaporize anything with the right chamber heat and algorithm so innovation in this space can and should be able to reach a level not seen before in this space the tech is available just needs to be implemented and this thing if done right could be that tech needed to move the tech in this space forward 🔥good luck perfect innovative can’t wait👍🏻

medicalmark,
Top Bottom