• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@captainbrent Nothing worse than watching a banger bounce!!! =(

710love is the latest code for my FC peeps =)

You can also hit me up directly and I can send you an invoice if you prefer to go that route

Next order of 30mm Ruby inserts are due to land Friday and SiC are closely behind the Ruby inserts in landing.

Will also be adding 4mm Ruby pearl packs to my shop for anyone looking for the smaller pearls

Octobers Instagram giveaway is live and its another complete setup. So I highly recommend everyone entering =)

Link to giveaway: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ODlQshuty/

Hope everyone is having a great week

Your ever loyal coil, quartz and ruby monger

Shane

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
The latest batch of 30mm Ruby inserts landed and they are looking sexy!!!!! SiC inserts will be up on the site very soon and I will be starting with the 25mm and adding the 30mm shortly after the 25mm are live.

Working on Hats and Hoodies.... =)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
So PayPal decided to cut me off and I was unable to process orders till today!!!! To celebrate being back up and running, I decided to have a 20% off sale all weekend!!!! Nothing is needed other than having $20.00 in gear in your order and at checkout. You will get an automatic 20% off

I will also have the 25mm SiC inserts up later today and they will be $45.00 a piece and have gone through extensive testing before I was ready to sell them =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Your ever loyal coil, quartz, and ruby monger

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
It gets a blackish red when it gets up in temp. You could use this as an identifier if you figured the color to temp ratio you are looking for =)

710Coils,
Reactions: LesPlenty

MileHighHuman

It gets a blackish red when it gets up in temp. You could use this as an identifier if you figured the color to temp ratio you are looking for =)

Thx for the info!!

What would you say the biggest size dab the 25mm size insert could handle efficiently?

.5 ?

.25 ?

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: 710Coils

kimura

i am interested in finding out if it would be possible to wire one of these 30mm axial coils to work with my newvape controller. I have a 16mm newvape coil sitting around which I will never use again, so I could cannibalize it for the plug. Seems straightforward enough since they both have 5 wires, but I suspect it’s not that simple. For one, I have no idea if the newvape controller can run at 150w.

Does anyone have any intel on whether or not this might work? I know I’m being a bit cheap, but the newvape 16mm coil is basically worthless to me now so if I can hack this together to save $100 or so, id like to

710Coils

Manufacturer
@kimura You could do it as long as you made a note of the pin layout and the wires that go to each pin. This will help you know what wires need to be moved to make the coil work as expected.

Here is my pin layout:
Pin Layout
Pin 1: AC Load
Pin 2: AC Neutral
Pin 3: TC+
Pin 4: TC-
Pin 5: Ground

Hope everyone is having a great day =)

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
@OyVape the last batch wasn’t up to snuff and I am waiting on more to land. I do have a few that were good and will post them once I get home on Monday =)

let me know if you want one of them and I can set it aside and sync up with you

shane​

710Coils,
Reactions: LesPlenty

kimura

Just circling back regarding my little experiment getting a 710 axial coil to work with the newvape controller. It works! I am not an expert dabber, but this coil sure seems like a great product. Currently have it wrapped around a cheap 30mm banger and playing around with inserts.

I can’t recommend anyone go this route unless you find yourself in my exact position. It’s a fiddly job and I did sacrifice a newvape 16mm coil in the process. Makes way more sense to just start with a controller that uses the standard plug. Worked out for me though

started@52

475211-C2-0226-45-A5-A32-F-226-FBA5154-EB.jpg
BBD72897-AFC6-42-D4-A889-6-DE942-DDAEDE.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Makes way more sense to just start with a controller that uses the standard plug.
I did the same with a Menovo PID to work with my Dnail flat heater, it worked but I would get HHHH error every time I turned it on. I thought my rewire job was suss but I now have tried 2x Shanes axial coils and they work perfectly so maybe my Dnail is a bit dodgy? (works without a problem on my Auber though) :tup:

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
I did the same with a Menovo PID to work with my Dnail flat heater, it worked but I would get HHHH error every time I turned it on. I thought my rewire job was suss but I now have tried 2x Shanes axial coils and they work perfectly so maybe my Dnail is a bit dodgy? (works without a problem on my Auber though) :tup:

Had the same problem with mine, until I discovered DNail's pinout is actually slightly different than "standard" even though I found more than a couple places that advertised it as such. If I remember right, it was the polarity of the thermocouple that was reversed... or something along those lines anyway.

started@52

Good morning everyone,
Are you not suppose to turn off a coil with a banger still in it? I ordered the wrong size bend and joint size by mistake so I’m using a banger from a “$30” online banger store until I receive the correct one from Shane. I have turned it on and off a few times just leaving it in a rig. I turned it off last night and just noticed this morning it’s shattered sitting in the coil. Cheap banger or should I be removing the banger from the coil before turning it off? Thanks.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Good morning everyone,
Are you not suppose to turn off a coil with a banger still in it? I ordered the wrong size bend and joint size by mistake so I’m using a banger from a “$30” online banger store until I receive the correct one from Shane. I have turned it on and off a few times just leaving it in a rig. I turned it off last night and just noticed this morning it’s shattered sitting in the coil. Cheap banger or should I be removing the banger from the coil before turning it off? Thanks.

Cheap/wrong size banger.

If you use a 710 coil with a 710 banger, you're good to go and can leave it on.

Top Bottom