• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness The Axial, Vrod, and 30mm barrel coils are landing Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. If you get the little gram jars from the clubs, they fit perfectly in the 30 for getting the last bits out of them without scraping. Personally, I rock a 25mm barrel coil and an opaque and clear 25mm banger.

The 25 is a great size for ease of cleanup and pretty much any ball or flat cap works on the 25. The 30 Opaque is my favorite from the 30mm bangers. Its just savage on dabs. The extra opaque surface area really is a big step up from the 25 and I really really like the 25s =)

I can add you to the list for the Axial coils and if you decide you want to start out with the 25, I can get the paired to a coil and sent out today and should land in your hands by Saturday

Octopus art has been updated to add 2 more arms!!! I will post the updated art once its finished.

Oh yeah, @nickmo made out like a bandit!!!! He is gonna be very very happy when his booty lands =)

Really do appreciate all the support and hope you all have a great day

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
@710Coils big congrats on your growth so far, hope it continues! I'm not in the market for a new banger/coil right now, but you can be sure you'll be my first stop when that time arrives.

Your give away was almost enough to get me to sign up for an IG acct. I should have done it...but oh well. I know I'll be rocking a 710Coils banger at some point in my life!

JigMelon

I was thinking of grabbing a 25mm barrel coil and opaque qurtz banger to try out. I'm curious which size is best for inserts if I wanted to try some, 25mm or 30mm?

Edit: Or maybe I'll get an axial coil if that's possible. Just need to google what they are first...

Re inserts: Everything I said here applies to inserts, too. Just remember that you need a small gap between the insert and banger. Not necessarily so you can get it out w/ pliers; there's no reason you can't dump it out when cold. You need a gap so that nothing breaks while expanding or contracting, in case the insert and banger are doing so at different rates (which absolutely is happening because of the coil, regardless of how minuscule it may be).

Re axial coils: They are the coils that are both a barrel and flat coil together. Here is a pic:

37341445_232543754256396_828271253189033984_n.jpg

Notice the coil under the bead.

Edit: This essay was written before your edit... Also, there are a few things I didn't mention in that post and @710Coils mentioned one of them:

1. You'll have a much easier time finding compatible caps for the 25mm.

2. You can get more mass with a smaller banger by using a dense insert, so what I said there doesn't just apply to 30mm

3. I wouldn't bother with an insert unless it's a different material. The opaque bottoms make a big difference in nucleation, and the slab along with an axial coil gives the same exact retention benefits you would get from an insert. I've used my 25mm w/ 2 different quartz inserts and a SiC insert for the 16mm Ligers; didn't get much of a benefit from the quartz other than ez cleaning and drop tech. The SiC definitely had better flavor, but efficiency was better on the opaque bottom. That probably wouldn't be the case with a larger SiC insert, tho. Also worth noting that you may want to consider clear instead of opaque if you intend on mainly using it with inserts.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@StormyPinkness The Axial, Vrod, and 30mm barrel coils are landing Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. If you get the little gram jars from the clubs, they fit perfectly in the 30 for getting the last bits out of them without scraping. Personally, I rock a 25mm barrel coil and an opaque and clear 25mm banger.

The 25 is a great size for ease of cleanup and pretty much any ball or flat cap works on the 25. The 30 Opaque is my favorite from the 30mm bangers. Its just savage on dabs. The extra opaque surface area really is a big step up from the 25 and I really really like the 25s =)

I can add you to the list for the Axial coils and if you decide you want to start out with the 25, I can get the paired to a coil and sent out today and should land in your hands by Saturday

Octopus art has been updated to add 2 more arms!!! I will post the updated art once its finished.

Oh yeah, @nickmo made out like a bandit!!!! He is gonna be very very happy when his booty lands =)

Really do appreciate all the support and hope you all have a great day

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane
I would love to get on the list for an axial coil, I've only had flat and barrel coils and those look like they'll be fun. Are they coming in 30mm (I think I saw that in another post)? @JigMelon's post sold me on getting a 30mm. Otherwise I'll be very happy to go 25mm on the axial and banger.

710Coils

Manufacturer
So I have been keeping a list and since we are getting close to the coils landing. I wanted to send out my list so everyone could confirm and to also make sure I did not miss anyone.

@sarkunit 25mm Axial Need to know what color you want
@StormyPinkness 30mm Axial Need to know what color you want
@MileHighHuman interest in 25 and 30mm Axial
@ChurroForSure-O Wants a 25mm Axial coil
@Shooby Wants 25 and 30mm Axial coils Need to know what colors you want
@Wildeyedzan Wants a flowerpot coil Need to know what color you want
@SamuraiSam had interest in the 30mm Axial coils
@invertedisdead Had interest in a 25mm Axial coil

Colors for the coils are: Red, Blue, Gunmetal Black

Let me know either here or by direct message about the above or to be added to the list =)

Coils landing next week are:

26mm Axial coil
30mm Axial coil
30mm Barrel coil
20mm Flowerpot coil

Hope you are all preparing for something fun this weekend =)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Can understand this but it's also possible to do this by PM or mail. Just want to avoid that most alerts are regarding personal orders now as we've seen it on other threads.
It'd be a bit time wasting for other thread followers. Don't want to offend anyone but have this in mind, please. :peace:

:cheers:

Baron23

Its here, its here, its here!! :rockon::tup::clap:

Got 25 mm in both clear and opaque, a very nice 25mm coil with red cable, the clip kit, and a few 6mm quartz balls to experiment with.

Shipping was same day, packaging was excellent, great service from @710Coils all around.

I will get a chance to use them this weekend and will post my results but first impression is that they are made VERY, VERY well.

Top Bottom