710 coils

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Shane, I tried to change the volt version of a coil on my shopping cart (or better wish list in fact, which also would be a nice option, esp. if your portfolio will more increase). That wasn't possible w/o making a new order and deleting the old one. Not really an issue just 1, 2 steps more to do.

Last edited:
Hogni,
Reactions: 710Coils

tepictoton

So for an unbranded pid(dhgate, 220v) your 'normal' pin lay-out should work, right?

I consider myself a fairly light dabber. My average dab is no more, mostly a lot less, then 0,1g, probably closer to 0,05g. My daily driver is and has been for a long time a 20mm liger v2. 0 with SIC

Would you consider te 30mm overkill in my case?

My own feeling tells me I will be more then ok with the 26mm with some ( what quantity and size?) pearls?

Would be nice to sell 'bundles' with everything one needs (that is, from the stuff you sell yourself) to use your products. For instance, the axial coil, banger, pearls and clips together?

Hope this was not asked or said before (thread goes very fast hihi), but to my feeling it would be even nicer if you could also provide us with carb caps. Still waiting till someone comes up with a carb cap that can be used as a dabtool too (like the ones from cca710, but then done right!).

Also, I know coils are kind off like why you started this, but I think it might be a good idea to also sello torches? I have a feeling a lot of us do go 'off grid' from time to time, and a good torch is very handy at those times? May I suggest maybe looking into these guys: https://errlybird.com

Big thumbs up @710Coils so nice to see someone folowing his gut feeling and trying to truly be different then the rest. It is clear that in our little 'niche' world way to often people are not being treated correct... Kind of like we 'users' can be treated differantly, like the normal 'laws' do not apply. We stoners for sure will not complain, even less when not being in a legal state?

So @710Coils Thank you for taking the initiative, and creating a 'safe' spot for all our coil and banger related needs to be furfilled!!! The way you have been handling this is amazing, hence the support here! I can only wish your shop might become our go to place for everything related to dabbing. I am 100% sure if you can keep up your customer service like this that this forum will provide you with more loyal customers then you could have ever imagined!

Edit: so consider me another person waiting for a 220v 26mm coil to order my 'bundle' ;)

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@tepictoton Here is my pin layout and you should be able to confirm with the seller of the dhgate unit prior to purchase:
  • AC Load [1], AC Neutral [2], TC+ [3], TC - [4], Ground [5]
the 30 is more of a party banger in my opinion its gluttonous and big and looks like something you could do shots with. Where the 25 is much more compact in look and is a great daily driver and any ball cap will work with it where the 30 can be a bit large for some caps. I had a few that fit all the way inside the 30mm banger, even though they looked like they would work.

I guess I would say consider how many people you will be entertaining and how big the average dab you will be doing. Those 2 things will help you determine the proper banger size to go with =)

I will have terp pearls back in stock tomorrow and the 8mm have been quite fun to use. Let them saturate with heat and dab away

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Hogni

Don't know. Thinking about the 25 and 30mm for myself. I'm a microdoser too and both bangers have their pros and cons.

EDIT: Just saw Shane's comment. But what's about the availability of inserts for both sizes?

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hogni I am working on inserts and restocking the terp pearls tomorrow.

Here is a small sampling of the things I am working on:

Opaque inserts
Ball and cap stands that come as a set with a beveled edge on the stand. Just because =P
Regular inserts slit and non slit versions
Tweezers for the pearls and inserts
MoodMats
Stickers
Shirts

That is a taste of whats on the horizon =)

Hogni

Shane, sounds great. But...what are "Regular inserts slit and non slit versions"

Sorry, didn't hear that before!?

Hogni,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hogni They cut s lit near the top of the insert so the vapor can escape through it. Some people prefer them over the non slit cut style

Below is a slit version and the regular version just doesn't have the slit cut into it
xl-25mm-short-bucket-thick-bottom-flat-top-quartz-banger-10mm-male-90-insert-combo-7-14-99-the-store_981_2000x2000.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hmm, sounds like I should have waited for the 25mm setup
I definitely don't do large dabs :\

You could run an insert inside to shrink the surface area a bit. I run my 25mm on a very small tube so a 30mm would tip it over, it's probably not the end of the world though. You should be getting some very efficient vaporization!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
From the sound of it being so large, I doubt I'll use it.
My glass piece is quite small too

I'll get a 25mm set instead

Pyr0,

sarkunit

I am trying to make up my mind too. I usually dab .1 or more, and love hearty clouds ( though I am sticking to 540 right now on a liger 3.0 30mm Obsidian). I have a cap ready to go that fits the liger, so it will fit anything :) Do you guys think the 30mm opaque would be just as good for me as the 25mm? I don't intend to use inserts with it, as I prefer ramp hits, but hey, that might change. Any tips to help me make up my mind? My finger is itching on the checkout button!

Top Bottom