• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@nosmoking The octopus is hiding a few arms as its secret weapon =P 25 and 30mm are both great setups and really come down to the users preference as some prefer the smaller dab surface area over the larger format. But they will both work great regardless of the selection. The 25mm is a bit easier to find a cap for as pretty much anything large or small will fit it perfectly. The 30 takes a little more investigation to make sure the caps will fit and not sit inside or sort of inside (Depending on how much off they are from the inner diameter of the banger) NEglass has a section just for 30mm caps and personally I would recommend looking for a more restrictive cap if you are going with the 30mm. For me personally, I like more restriction on the 30 over the 25. But again, I think this is just a preference thing for the most part =)

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane

Puddy

apologize if this has been stated already, as I've only been checking the thread sparingly. Are the axials sold out already? or just not released yet?

Just ordered some terp pearls and a clip kit though! Thanks

Puddy,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Puddy They are coming in this week!!! Once they land I will do a QC of them and post them to my site and also announce it here. If you are looking for a specific size and color, I can add you to my list of people that I have for the Axial coils coming in =)

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@Pyr0 https://neglassart.com has a grip of caps for all sizes of bangers at really good prices. Personally I prefer a bit of drag in my cap, so I look for ones that have smaller openings or ways to cover a hole to increase drag. A few good ones are: Terp tuner bubble caps, Zach brown glass. He makes some sweet flat caps that I really enjoy on the 25mm bangers. But I would start my hunt on NE glass and check out the 30mm caps if thats what you are leaning towards =)

I recommend the KC customs Bubble caps. They work great for 25mm and are decently priced at under $60 for some nice colors or under $40 for some basic colors. They are available at NEGlassArt link above.

Here is a this morning rip using the 710coils' 30mm Opaque with the 24mm sapphire inside.

Ill also post a pic w/o the sapphire insert in a few.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@710Coils Hey man, I really like the new artwork. My only opinion is that I prefer the last image to the first, so I’m happy that’s the one that’s getting sticky! The octopus’ colours pop more, I prefer the warmer jewel tone hues to the first’s pale palette. Apparently you cannot be a cannabis-oriented business without one or more stickers or hat pins or badges. So you’re official now: Go Team 710COILS!!!

Is the second image w/blue octopus or third w/red 710 going to be a business card? If so, I pick the Blue Octopus because consistency of branding. I really like your octopus design, very cool logo I think.

But I need to ask for the unregistered masses, lurking in the shadows, who may be wondering, “Why octopuses? What’s up with that?” So tell us, in your own words, what’s up with the octopus love?

Also are you aware that NewVape is now making 2 versions of the Vrod? You said that the first version were proving difficult to get done, I guess it just got easier. Now it’s just height/wrap requirements and the direction won’t matter. I’m still down for the one in the works, if they’re still being shipped.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Heya @pxl_jockey I am glad you are digging the Octopus and other new and improved art. I have like 12 different colors for all my art as I wanted to make sure I was covered for making stickers, shirts, and dab mats!!!

I also have some sample business cards coming in and if they look good. I will be adding one to each order going forward. (So excited to see them)

The Octopus came from the fact that some of the largest known octopus live in the glorious Pacific northwest. They are majestic like the bald eagle. But also incredibly intelligent and can be deadly if provoked. To me that was a perfect embodiment of an epic mascot :rockon:

In the end it came down to Sasquatch, an Orca, or an Octopus. I do have plans to add more types of art as the company evolves and I also wanted something that was not too edgy to wear out and also low key enough that it wasn't obvious it was a dab accessory company

I have also had a lot of requests for a Cobra. So maybe the next round of art, I will setup a poll and maybe make it into a contest for some loot :cool: for my FC people

I really truly do appreciate the feedback and look forward to what the future holds :clap:

Shane

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Very cool, I didn’t know that about the octopus in PNW. That’s a killer reasoning and it’s very unique, better than Sasquatch or orcas. I also appreciate low-key and discretion, especially on packaging in the post. I can hardly wait to see the designs on shirts and mats, I need some new t-shirts!

I’m assuming that any future cobras will be coiled? :D

So exciting to watch this enterprise take off and a good guy succeeding!

Baron23

Heya @pxl_jockey I am glad you are digging the Octopus and other new and improved art. I have like 12 different colors for all my art as I wanted to make sure I was covered for making stickers, shirts, and dab mats!!!

I also have some sample business cards coming in and if they look good. I will be adding one to each order going forward. (So excited to see them)

The Octopus came from the fact that some of the largest known octopus live in the glorious Pacific northwest. They are majestic like the bald eagle. But also incredibly intelligent and can be deadly if provoked. To me that was a perfect embodiment of an epic mascot :rockon:

In the end it came down to Sasquatch, an Orca, or an Octopus. I do have plans to add more types of art as the company evolves and I also wanted something that was not too edgy to wear out and also low key enough that it wasn't obvious it was a dab accessory company

I have also had a lot of requests for a Cobra. So maybe the next round of art, I will setup a poll and maybe make it into a contest for some loot :cool: for my FC people

I really truly do appreciate the feedback and look forward to what the future holds :clap:

Shane
Octopi are one of the most interesting, intelligent, and marvelous creatures on this planet. Make it your logo and stick with it. I LOVE the octopus.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Coils will be here next Tuesday per UPS =) They broke my order into 2 packages and the other half is a day or so out from the first part. I am not sure what part has the flowerpot coils and what part has the axial coils. But once I have them in hand. I will make sure to post what has landed and in stock!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day and keep it saucy =P

Shane

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
The octopus is great! But give him 2 more arms, please. It's a bit disturbing. Everyone knowing octopuses will ask for the missing arms. And I would let just your old 710 sign stay below.
Love octopuses. Even still (honestly since a decade) thinking about one tattooed on my shoulder and his arms wrapping around my arm.

What are the experiences comparing beads out of quartz, sapphire, and ruby? I guess there is no difference in performance?

Shane, do you intend to offer your own inserts, carp/bubble cabs?
And a well-constructed tool safely to put inserts into the banger and take them out would be nice.

@Shooby, Grandmaster of quartz bangers, what do you think about the performance of the 710 bangers compared to all your other high-end bangers?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve seen a few fairly large ones and held a couple of small guys down in the reefs around Cozumel. Once a baby scared the shit out of me, latching on to my arm & shoulder (like @Hogni & his dream tattoo) as I was going past. I’m certain of their intelligence because this guy had personality and sense of humour! Lol

I like the suggestions @Hogni came up with to expand your range of products, maybe down the road as business grows? I can see all that stuff being successful, 710Coils- all the good stuff in one shop!

Square4Life

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said??

25mm opaque quartz banger with a 25mm coil (all from @710Coils ) is absolutely amazing! Been running around 540-570f with excellent results.

Just for the record, my comparisons are against a VROD and Showerhead from NewVape. I had a particular concentrate that I didn't care for due to the flavor. Just couldn't get past it. It was cheap so I wasn't too worried. ANYHOW, tried it in the banger set to 540f and I couldn't believe it but it actually had a pleasant taste with flavors I had not experienced from this strain. I was VERY surprised...

Aside from all that, shipping was amazingly fast with everything wrapped up in bubble safely. Shane made sure to pair it up before shipping out so everything was a perfect fit and went together without any issues. For my first setup like this, Shane ( @710Coils ) helped me all along the way and made the experience very pleasant.

I don't think my dabs are big enough for the pearls to be effective? Not sure tbh since I'm so new, I just feel like i get more immediate/intense hits when NOT using the pearls. Maybe someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong? Perhaps I need a different caps which actually gets them spinning around like i see online. My bubble caps will move them around but not the fast spinning which I see in other videos.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@Shooby, Grandmaster of quartz bangers, what do you think about the performance of the 710 bangers compared to all your other high-end bangers?

I dont know about all that. Just a guy who has the disposable income to buy and try different bangers.

I like these very much. They can compete with all the domestic quartz. The 30mm clear thick bottoms are very similar to Eternal's older thick bottoms and the smaller 25mm is nearly the same as mayoral but actually made better than mayoral. Mayoral is probably the worst made banger in the market, the outer walls are uneven, the neck is at a 100 degree angle, the neck it self is uneven as some parts of the tube are thicker and some are narrow. Literally a shame to be a $180 banger.

These 710coils are solid bangers. If i threw them in a bag with others USA made bangers that werent labeled, i dont think you will be able to pick these out. For the price, they are by far the best bang for your buck. These are not perfect bangers for $40 as there are still might be some small minor QC issues that are not a big deal such as a tiny air bubble or two.

I been using these bangers with coils mostly and it works/functions the same as a Eternal, Halen, Toro or Mayoral. The beveled edges on top is a big plus as there are not many brands doing this. Toro and Pukinbeagle flat tops are the only ones and Quave just this week started to offer beveled edge option on their flat tops.

The opaque version is the same as the clear bottom but with opaque bottom. If i were to dab without an insert, i would be using an opaque banger. These opaques have a nice flat, polished surface which makes it easier to clean. I also use the opaques with inserts as well. I dont think i notice any benefits with the opaque with an insert. The floor of the both bucket is fairly flat too which is great for inserts.

The thick ass bottoms are a plus for torching as it helps to retain heat and both are solid and heavy feeling, not like the past china bangers that felt like plastic.

Moving forward, i do see these bangers being used daily. They check off nearly everything you want in a banger these days. I highly recommend Anyone of his four different bangers for anyone looking to purchase a solid performing banger at a great price from a honest, well deserved gentlemen who we here at FC should be supporting. Keep it up Shane! AKA @710Coils.

BTW, I decided to name your logo, Henry the hexapus!

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
how many arms do octopus have:
Octopuses have two legs and six arms

I will see what my artist can do to adjust these for me.

@Square4Life I cannot begin to tell you how happy it worked out so smoothly for you. When I dove into the quartz coil world. There wasn't much posted about it. Other than you were supposed to take the coil off hot (WTF) I don't even want to begin to add up all the dead bangers due to bad coil fit or lack of clip holding the weight of the coil arm when hot. Not every banger will fit perfectly. But you now have an understanding of how tight it needed to be and can follow that for any future bangers you pair with that coil.
Typically its just a tiny bit off of where you want it and can adjust it by doing a counter clockwise twist of the coil to tighten. Or clockwise to loosen. I can usually do it with my hands since I am only doing little adjustments to find the right fit to the coil.

Today the Instagram contest ends and I pick a lucky winner. Its a hefty haul. So I recommend entering before 5pm PST =)

I do have plans to expand my lineup of wares and here are a few highlights from my ever growing list:

Ball caps with stands (Yup a ball cap that comes with a stand)
Inserts and tweezers
Few other styles of bangers
Dab mats
Shirts
Stickers

That's just a little taste of what I am working on :rockon:

I really appreciate all the support and I look forward to bringing more great dab gear at reasonable prices

Shane

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
While I'm light years behind Shooby in terms of gear - I have taken a few dabs out of the 25mm opaque and like it considerably better than my dhgate nails of the same format. Most notable is that the interior bottom is flat while my dhgate nails seem to be somewhat convex (keeping the oil around the outside edge). Looking forward to the new schwag - keep up the good work Shane!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hogni You just add 3 people that have Instagram accounts in the post field

So here are 3 people you could tag for your entry: @mutten840 @nomad710 @4shooby3
Look for the round chat bubble between the heart and the paper plane looking icons on my post below the picture. Click it and just paste in the above 3 names and click post and you are set =)

Just copy and paste those on my post for the contest and you will be set. Better hurry so you dont miss it!!!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@710Coils Thanks, but wouldn't it be a public comment? At least it's the public comment button what I can see after your description!? :shrug:
Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm pretty new to this IG stuff and haven't done this before :ugh:

EDIT: Anyway...done! ;)

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I was thinking of grabbing a 25mm barrel coil and opaque qurtz banger to try out. I'm curious which size is best for inserts if I wanted to try some, 25mm or 30mm? Or does it matter? I haven't really looked at inserts yet. Not sure if I want to buy a bubble cap with it or not, haven't looked at those either.

I'm very happy with my d-nail sic halo, I'd love to get rid of the metal though. People seem pretty happy with 710 coils and $100 is a good buy in to try it.

Edit: Or maybe I'll get an axial coil if that's possible. Just need to google what they are first...

Edit: Edit: Oh wait yes I want an axial coil! @710Coils do I need to be added to a list to get one of those?

Last edited:
Top Bottom