• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
I got sick of the high prices for coils and decided to start selling them. Everything on the site comes in three colors and in a US or European version. I am also offering free domestic shipping and very reasonable international shipping.

I have plans to carry the Axial coils and even quartz bangers at some point. So there will be much more as I get things up to speed

This is the member formerly known as @mutten840 and I have traded that account for this new commercial account

Please check my site out and hit me up if you have any questions.

https://710coils.com/

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hi @710Coils welcome to FC!

Interested in a New Vape Vrod compatible 20mm barrel coil with 5-pin XLR connections. The coil is unique, see their description below -

The Vrod head is coil dependant. The 20mm coil should spiral clockwise when leaving the handle. The 20mm coil should also have 5 wraps

IDiyw3F.jpg

Are you able to provide custom wiring for compatibility?

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
So a few updates for you all on what I am working on adding to the mix

1: Flowerpot coils. 20mm 17mm height and the coil has a clockwise twist that is the opposite of normal coils. I am looking to carry us and international versions

2: Augusthaus axial coils (the big bucket looking coils)
I am looking to carry these in us and international versions

If you have any other coils you are hunting for. Please shoot me a message, so I can look into getting them =)

Mutten840 now known as 710coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
I wanted to post a few pics of our selection of coils and the colors they come in.

We have stock on hand of US(110) and International(220) in Blue, Red, and Black and offer free domestic shipping and very reasonable international shipping.

I have also added a few pics of the Axial coils we will carry soon. Hopefully the next round of samples will be perfect and I can then order some in both 110 and 220 =)

https://710coils.com/

Flowerpot coils are also in the works and I should have more news on those to post.

All coils come in the below 3 colors
thumbnail
thumbnail

Look at those tight wraps!!!
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

The Axial coils fitted to a Gavel and an Eternal banger (Both 25mm bangers)
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker bending the arm doesn't actually relieve the weight, it makes it hang harder on the coil once the coil has heated up.
But if you are using a metal banger. You could bend the arm, you would just want to make sure to not stress it when bending. The one variable here is the wires that run inside the cloth cover. If any of those get weak or break. The coil is dead. I found that pointing the arm back towards the neck of my piece helped balance out the weight on the joint some.

The below pertains to glass bangers:
When the coil heats, it will expand and in turn allow the coil body to move slightly.
This is due to the weight of the arm and the thing I found to fix this. Was to introduce a clip to support the weight of the arm once it was heated. When the coil cools, it shrinks and this is where most bangers will break. The coil has shrunk and in turn causes stress to the banger and it will break once the coil is turned back on. Or will just break once the coil and banger have completely cooled down.

I am going to offer the clip kits on my site and they will come in 5 sizes. They are FDA approved so no off gassing and are rated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and the clips are stainless steel.

Here are some pics of the clips in action and the assorted sizes they come with
thumbnail

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker When the coil is fully heated. It will expand and the metal will be easier to open up due to this. Bending the arm can lower the stress on the banger. But can also change the stress on the joint of your glass. This is where I moved towards angling my coil arm back towards me instead of outward towards the Enail controller.
The clips I came up with where the cure to this as it holds the weight stable against the neck of the banger and this in turn keeps the coil from moving when heated and cooled down. With metal bangers it only matters on the stress the coil arm is putting on your glass joint and other than that. It should not have any real bearing. I can look into carrying some bent arm coils if you guys think its something you would be interested in. =)

@Abysmal Vapor I am pretty sure they are SS304, but I am double checking now and will respond if they are some other grade of stainless steel =)

710Coils

Manufacturer
As orders start to come in. I wanted to call out a few things....

We offer same day shipping as long as your order is placed by 12pm EST. I will still do everything I can to get orders out as quickly as possible, since I know this is important to anyone buying stuff =)

The second item is. We only show stock on hand. So if you order something, its there and will be sent out. We will mark items that sell out as such so no one pays for something we do not have in hand and ready to go =)

Hope you all have a great day and looking forward to being your one stop shop for coils :rockon:

710Coils

Manufacturer
We have successfully shipped to Germany and got a great response to the quality of the coil and the time it took to get there.

We will ship pretty much anywhere in the world and offer free domestic shipping, along with same day turn around of orders being sent to USPS.

Hope everyone has a great July 4th :tup:

710Coils

Manufacturer
I am still waiting for the following samples:
1: Flowerpot coil
2: Axial coil for a 25mm banger
3: 30mm monster coil for ligers

Clip kits are going to be added to the site and I am also working on a few other morsels =)

We only show actual reflection of stock on hand and will never charge anyone if we don't have the coil in stock. :rockon:

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
I am still waiting for the following samples:
1: Flowerpot coil
2: Axial coil for a 25mm banger
3: 30mm monster coil for ligers

Clip kits are going to be added to the site and I am also working on a few other morsels =)

We only show actual reflection of stock on hand and will never charge anyone if we don't have the coil in stock. :rockon:
Is that 30mm "Monster" coil going to be one of the "axial" designs? I've been contemplating buying an Augusthaus 30mm just to get the coil; I'd rather pair it with a locally made banger with a beveled inner edge (for a bubble cap)

FWIW, when I've inquired about "hot runner coil" materials in the past, I was told they're made of Nichrome. Nickel, chromium, and iron. The same stuff the heating elements on your standard issue stovetop coil that heats your saucepan, the wires in a toaster, and space heater are made out of.
The seller did not know if they were Nichrome 80, 110, or some other alloy.

Last edited:

Grifo

Hmm well NV just announced that they will release a adapter to convert there pin out to XLR, there coils are priced at 35 plus shipping which comes out to ~$42. Depending how much the adapter costs your coil might still be cheaper.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@SamuraiSam I am working on getting the same ones as Augushaus. Just much cheaper =P

The 25mm axial are called a 26mm, but they fit a 25mm coil. I would think they would work great with both thin and thick bottom as you basically have a barrel and flat coil combined into one =)

Working on some other thangs that I will be announcing in the next few weeks (Hopefully) :rockon:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@SamuraiSam I am working on getting the same ones as Augushaus. Just much cheaper =P

The 25mm axial are called a 26mm, but they fit a 25mm coil. I would think they would work great with both thin and thick bottom as you basically have a barrel and flat coil combined into one =)

Working on some other thangs that I will be announcing in the next few weeks (Hopefully) :rockon:

Are you getting the 30mm Augusthaus coils as well??

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Shooby Do you think there is enough of a want for the 24mm coils? I am only carrying 25mm barrel at the moment and am contemplating if there would be enough interest to also carry that size coil. Or were you talking about an Axial for a 24mm banger? =P

I am currently looking into also adding 30mm coils to the lineup and just need to get more funds together to place an order.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@Shooby Do you think there is enough of a want for the 24mm coils? I am only carrying 25mm barrel at the moment and am contemplating if there would be enough interest to also carry that size coil. Or were you talking about an Axial for a 24mm banger? =P

I am currently looking into also adding 30mm coils to the lineup and just need to get more funds together to place an order.

There are some 24mm buckets out there. Mayoral 24mm, Quave Flat top XXL, Hoyes Quartz and e.ross for flat tops. Much more for banger style slant tops too. The only option is a 24mm from EZbake for $99 now if you want the axial, hybrid or bucket style coils, depending on what brand you get they call it something different.

My only interest are those axial, hybrid or bucket style coils moving forward.

Top Bottom