Discontinued Zion vaporizer

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
@507E updated the form to add black and blue/violet and added a pic to Instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/BSg6XO5g77H/

Shown is black (top) and the color shift from sunlight (top) to UV (bottom) of the blue/violet.

If you already submitted the form and would like black or blue/violet glass Instead please email your choice to rbtvape.service@gmail.com

@waxdab23 the waiting list isn't a requirement for ordering but will be used to determine shipping order. Anyone can order and take advantage of the 15% discount using the code ZION2017 at check-out until 4/20. Please note delivery is estimated to be in the second half of 2017.

Last edited:

delloy

@RastaBuddhaTao Do early adopters get 2 mouth pieces? When I filled the form today there was no option for the colour changing stem available.

Just checked the form again on my side its still just showing the 3 colours Amber, Cobalt & Emerald
No black or colour changing

Last edited:

507E

Thanks for clearing that up Ryan! So excited this is happening. I know it's going to be well worth the wait! I love my Milaana but this is what I've been needing in my life. :D:peace:

@507E updated the form to add black and blue/violet and added a pic to Instagram.

Shown is black (top) and the color shift from sunlight (top) to UV (bottom) of the blue/violet.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Hey all you crazy folk who jumped on the Zion Tain early you should have an email from RBT. You will be the first wave of Zion shipments. If you purchased your Zion on or before 8/14/2015 you should be in this "First wave". If you did not recieve an email and believe you should have please email me at rbtvape.service@gmail.com.
Quick question: I haven't received an email about the Zion shipping, even though I placed an order back in 2015. Should I be worried? Or have only a few people received emails so far?

mephisto

Wood is good..........
yWEqXJv.jpg

Irene #18 is back home and functioning at peak performance. Thanks Ryan!
If I might offer words of comfort/support to those that are waiting, or curious. This is an artisan device, it is not plastic, it is not made overseas, it is FULL ON convection, it has removable batteries, it has a warranty whose limits are yet to be measured. It is made by a guy that you would gladly sit down and enjoy a session with. In the essence of the warm environment that is FC, can we check our attitudes with regard to the instant gratification protocol. I was and am 1 of the 3, we got to experience the impact of Zion, and then it was snatched away.........now the impact has returned. May your wait for the train be manageable, the ride is worth the wait.

ALL ABOARD!

p.s. when you take a draw from your Zion you can hear grasshoppers dying......

HD Springer

Quick question: I haven't received an email about the Zion shipping, even though I placed an order back in 2015. Should I be worried? Or have only a few people received emails so far?

I found my email in the spam section. And promptly fixed it.
Awesome post and pic @mephisto. This is crazy good news for all. I personally can't wait to see the production Zion in person. Kudos Ryan you sure know how to make 4/20 a magical time.

AJS

Calm Consistency
If you purchased your Zion on or before 8/14/2015 you should be in this "First wave". If you did not recieve an email and believe you should have please email me at rbtvape.service@gmail.com.
I ordered February 2016 ... we aren't supposed to get emails yet right?

I'm fuckin stoked!! Look at all the hidden Zionites coming out of the woodwork now!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wood is good..........
yWEqXJv.jpg

Irene #18 is back home and functioning at peak performance. Thanks Ryan!
If I might offer words of comfort/support to those that are waiting, or curious. This is an artisan device, it is not plastic, it is not made overseas, it is FULL ON convection, it has removable batteries, it has a warranty whose limits are yet to be measured. It is made by a guy that you would gladly sit down and enjoy a session with. In the essence of the warm environment that is FC, can we check our attitudes with regard to the instant gratification protocol. I was and am 1 of the 3, we got to experience the impact of Zion, and then it was snatched away.........now the impact has returned. May your wait for the train be manageable, the ride is worth the wait.

ALL ABOARD!

p.s. when you take a draw from your Zion you can hear grasshoppers dying......

Ah glad to hear you are back in business man! You've been around the block with several great vapes since Zion first touched your life, nice to hear it still more than measures up.... I will be buying a brand new unit with colored glass for myself too, these are the best of the best now

AJS

Calm Consistency
these are the best of the best now
Might as well just throw my (your) GH in the trash now, huh?
Am I the only one who gets aroused knowing we have shared the same vape? Oh...just me? Hmmmm.

Too much?:tinfoil:

Sorry ... Zion got me feeling some kinda way ;):zombie::borg::freak::science:

........carry on .. nothing to see here. :ninja:

Too bad this vape has like...what was it ... 10% combustion though, right?
Hmmmmm

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Ah @mephisto first I cried a little... then I lmao.

What an amazing feeling to know the train is back on the track. Your voltage knob is a little tight so I hope you do a fair amount of temperature stepping to put it through its paces.

Well, I'm off to push some magnets into a new set of doors and caps that came in from the machine shop. I see sanding sawdust in my future :)

mephisto

Come on now @AJS, I cannot attest to the alleged 10 % c-word that you mention. To me, that is like saying
"I love my new motorcycle, except the tire smokes and spins sometimes when I twist the throttle." Would you rather own a vape that will most definitely kick your ass, or a vape that just likes the missionary position and might get you a bit tipsy on the weekends???????? Much love either way......I smell tires burning, gotta go..

AJS

Calm Consistency
"I love my new motorcycle, except the tire smokes and spins sometimes when I twist the throttle." Would you rather own a vape that will most definitely kick your ass, or a vape that just likes the missionary position and might get you a bit tipsy on the weekends???????? Much love either way......I smell tires burning, gotta go..
"My car is too fast and scary I need less horsepower!! :( "

Vroom vroom mutha fucka :freak::rockon::borg:

Or should I say choo choo! Load the coal, full power onwards!
Ye moby dick will not get away, sails full mast, we be sailing into the night until we take our treasurrrrre! One dabloom for anyone who spots the white one first!
But capn it's too dangero...
Don't speak those words again ye lad, we aren't stopping, hurahhh!

:sherlock::leaf::zombie:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah @mephisto first I cried a little... then I lmao.

What an amazing feeling to know the train is back on the track. Your voltage knob is a little tight so I hope you do a fair amount of temperature stepping to put it through its paces.

Well, I'm off to push some magnets into a new set of doors and caps that came in from the machine shop. I see sanding sawdust in my future :)

Whoops looks like that was the same IG link from before actually, but here is a snapshot of what I think was intended :tup:
YUnWY3E.jpg

:rofl: @AJS I do love that you're the one who has it dude, and it is flattering to be thought of in that way ;) (Pam calls that effect the moab, but I say moav, mother of all vapes)

You know my old Ziggy still kicks ass, I just can't wait to have a final production version (tame Zenon is actually spending some time with @Alan himself, she felt like visiting Colorado, but Zig loves Cali too much :cool:) Now how do I decide on my glass color?!

AJS

Calm Consistency
It's gotta be BS. So I ordered one.
Huzzah! Love the skeptical enthusiasm!
We haven't yet experienced the source of our excitement ... it's the curiosity that's exciting, and THAT isn't bs ;)

Is this considered to be a pre-order? I hope not, because I said in another thread, just yesterday, that I'd never pre-order any product!
Looks like you just lied to that thread unless you cancel your newfound preorder. (Yes it is a preorder, said estimated is second half of 2017 I believe)

RelaxedNow

Huzzah! Love the skeptical enthusiasm!
We haven't yet experienced the source of our excitement ... it's the curiosity that's exciting, and THAT isn't bs ;)

Looks like you just lied to that thread unless you cancel your newfound preorder. (Yes it is a preorder, said estimated is second half of 2017 I believe)

Yes to the first point, but the testers, even those who had to return defective units, can't stop raving about it.

As to the second point, let's just say I changed my mind. :)

Top Bottom