Discontinued Zion vaporizer

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
@virtualpurple you'veg been here for the long haul! Glad your still excited. It is a good feeling to have all of the parts and manufacturing processes dialed in so Zion can reach it's full potential.

@delloy thanks for being such an early bird. Emails will be sent in the next few days to get people's updated info.

Finishing up some Milaana warranty repairs tonight and then will proceed to first sand the assembled zion parts.

Good news for Zion! @cannabis.pro has Milaana units build ahead of demand and will start to assemble Zion in two weeks. This will allow RBT to focus on making the parts speeding up the process.

Thanks again to all for their patience. Really excited to get this train moving.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@virtualpurple you'veg been here for the long haul! Glad your still excited. It is a good feeling to have all of the parts and manufacturing processes dialed in so Zion can reach it's full potential.

@delloy thanks for being such an early bird. Emails will be sent in the next few days to get people's updated info.

Finishing up some Milaana warranty repairs tonight and then will proceed to first sand the assembled zion parts.

Good news for Zion! @cannabis.pro has Milaana units build ahead of demand and will start to assemble Zion in two weeks. This will allow RBT to focus on making the parts speeding up the process.

Thanks again to all for their patience. Really excited to get this train moving.
Chooo chooooo! That's some damn good news bro! Sounds like the train is picking up pace! Address confirmations in a few days? Nice... Realizing again, that I moved :D
August 3 pre-order reporting in! :)

The train is coming!!!
:peace:

sickmanfraud

Sorry for the slow progress of late a dislocated back had me out of commission. Doc offered pain meds and muscle relaxers but I declined :)

Five trips to the Chiropractor and a ton of Advil and I'm back on my feet. I wish you all good health.

The good news is The transition of Milaana to @cannabis.pro is going smoothly. This frees my time up for Zion.

All of the 25 sets of Zion wood have been inserted with magnets and fitted together. The thicker doors fit tight to the bodies. The magnets have been precisely set with a reveal .035 inches which seems to fit perfectly with the bodies. (See Instagram) Sanding and routing will begin in the coming days. I plan to frequent here in the coming months to give progress updates.

I understand and appreciate peoples frustration with lack of progress. I am confident a conserted effort in the coming weeks will get the Flow of Zion's going. Thanks for your patience and support for helping make this part time hobby a sustainable one :)

Much appreciation and respect to all who are still patiently waiting.

@little maggie thank you particularly. Since I didn't make it on time for your B-day I'll make sure to include a little something :) Your words of encouragement always me work harder.

Thanks for the updates. Could you possibly put a link to your instagram and youtube in your signature?

Not all of us are on all these sites.

A link in your signature would save time and effort and have more of us checking more of your instagram, etc.

I also never got a confirmation that I am on the list.

little maggie

RBT, did you forget me? Order my Zion over a year ago.
I don't know whether you've been forgotten but RBT, as far as I know, hasn't contacted anyone on the waiting list to confirm. So if that's why you're wondering if you've been forgotten you're probably on the waiting list like everyone else. The only reason my name has shows up at times is that I actually received a zion when they first came out but had to return it because it was defective.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Wow, it is finally here... unit 18 shipped today and @little maggie unit is days away.

There are a handful of units ready to be assembled once glass is cut. @cannabis.pro returned the saw and it has been converted over to Zion lengths. The last part is ready to be assembled to the redesigned electrical harness and all the spacers and washers for the control knob are completed. The turbulators doubled in price at the machine shop so it is less expensive to buy the saw and fabricate them at RBT labs. @cannabis.pro has scheduled time to come train on Zion assembly next week so things should get crackin'

I thank all of Zion nation and FC from the bottom of my heart for their patience and support and above all a belief in me that has kept me grinding my way back to Zion. I appreciate the luxury of making Zion every bit as good as it can be. In my life in corporate America the math often says to ship subpar product and fix it with the "reliability growth program". I found that fustrating as as a design engineer. In my career I have designed fuel cells, solar farms, wind turbines and NiNa batteries that ran at 300 C... all are technically superior to Zion but Zion is a better design because all of you let me take the time to make every detail the best it can be.

Today it was discovered that there was a slight gap between 70 caps and the body. Some might be tempted to say ah, it's only as thick as a piece of paper.. no one will notice. I say, I will notice, and I cut 70 more blocks and drove em over to the machine shop.

Much Love to all of you for hanging tuff with me. Time has come, jump on the Zion train, let's take a ride to vapor bliss :)

https://instagram.com/p/BScJjnTghg7/

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
No way I would forget about you @DocGonzo ... we need V to do another one soon.

@Rizzalso you should have received an email with details on the preorder... at least I assume so as it was my first campaign sent from Mail Chimp. I emailed a few folks to ask if it came through alright.

I am now working on setting up the mailing to both check in on existing Zion owners and get updated addresses for the folks that have been waiting for years and will finally get their Zion soon.

In appreciation for their patience the first wave will get their choice of colored glass. This will include one that changes color from blue to clear to purple depending on the lighting ;)

MonkeyTime

Oh yeah, I may have missed the first trip, but I'm on the pre-order plan now!

Also got to talk to Ryan, very cool dude, I see good things ahead for him/us!

Before I go back and figure out where I left off in this thread, is it safe to assume there hasn't been much actual info in the last 100-150 pages? My thinking is with it only being out to testers, and that was a while ago, that most of this has been fluff?

Very excited :rockon:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Before I go back and figure out where I left off in this thread, is it safe to assume there hasn't been much actual info in the last 100-150 pages? My thinking is with it only being out to testers, and that was a while ago, that most of this has been fluff?

Maybe design/material stuff and just updates. You won't miss anything except fluff(and drama :) ), yupyup.

This is the really exciting stuff anyway. I wasn't thinking we'd be seeing Zion until the end of this year...

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Who you calling fluff.... :brow:
foghorn-leghorn-i-says-i-say-i-say-i-resemble-that-remark.jpg

But in all seriousness, this seems to be very exciting news from @RastaBuddhaTao! One thing that I am very impressed by is the fact that 18+ months later, there have been no vapes that have come to the market that I would prefer over to buy over the zion. For a fast moving market, that is quite the accomplishment imo. Now I just wait for that email from RBT! :rofl:

Top Bottom