Zephyr Ion Vaporizer Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezleb

I have seen a video of it where it leaked and seen a video where it didnt. Theirs just not much info on it out their.

If I was looking for a bag vape, I would also be looking into the zephyr

I recommend looking into the herbalaire vaporizer. While I realize you are not wanting a multivape it is my understanding the herbalaire excels in bag mode.

Beezleb,

Frickr

that was another option for me, but i want to have all the options and as many reviews as i can read about all the types so i can guage what i think will work the best with me. it wont be till summertime till i purchace a new bag vape, and i may just save and splurge on the volcano. i should be making enough money where i shouldnt have to worry about that. my living expenses are cheap right now.

Frickr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
frickr, if I were to get a bag vape and wanted the best one out there, I would get a volcano...if $$ were not a limiting factor. The vapor quality on all the bag vapes is probably similar, but the volcano's easy-valve makes it work for me.

stickstones,

Ash

vaporist
I think you should get the ZI (Zephyr Ion). :2c: Looks like a great unit, and we need another review here to clear up this does leak/doesn't leak question once and for all.

Ash,

Frickr

well from what i gather, the leak that you were seeing was an easy fix, so maybe just a qc issue with the seal around the bowl. but im curious on what others have to say. there is only 3 videos up on youtube, so might have to give this a little more time

Frickr,

StickyShisha2

i used a ZI last night. I like it, but i already own a (non digital) volcano.

i think i like the EZ connector on my bags better than the ZI, but i like how easy it is to empty and refill a hot ZI herb chamber.

StickyShisha2,

tophfisher

I just revived one of these two days ago, been enjoying the heck outta it.

I don't really know what you might want to know, but if you have a question let me know!
-Chris

tophfisher,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I almost added a section for the Zephyr Ion Review but I did a search and stumbled upon this one. I thought I had stumbled upon it before. Is the proper procedure for a mod to cut and paste the reviews from the other section to this one or should I do it manual? Not 100% sure but I don't want to step on any toes.

Bruce@Zephyr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Typically reviews are posted in the corresponding model thread in Vaporizer Discussion. The idea is to keep things in one place.

Maybe VapeChris can repost his review in the Zephyr thread.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom