Your next two vape purchases?

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
I keep eyeing the Evo, especially when @ataxian raves about it and has Carolking thinking about it. I don't really need a desktop but the way people rave about this thing, it's hard to resist. Other then the Evo, I'm more interested in diy projects as my Bulli is working better then everything but the nano.

Recently started looking for a trilhouse to reverse engineer...if anyone has a broken one or wants to part with theirs, for science, let me know.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I keep eyeing the Evo, especially when @ataxian raves about it and has Carolking thinking about it. I don't really need a desktop but the way people rave about this thing, it's hard to resist. Other then the Evo, I'm more interested in diy projects as my Bulli is working better then everything but the nano.

Recently started looking for a trilhouse to reverse engineer...if anyone has a broken one or wants to part with theirs, for science, let me know.
I'm picky so please don't take my word for it?

Desk-top = EVO Only if EFFECT/FLAVOR is important?

The wire mesh baskets are perfect.

GonG's are the worst creation and horribly designed?

Plus their fragile?

For the $ the EVO is the best I've tried!

I have a make shift GonG for my NANO for now!

GonG-less is the future!

@CarolKing must of tried @Enchantre 's EVO?

Last edited:

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
You are picky...which is why I'm taking your word for it. I know how much you like the nano (and loathe the gongs) and if you love the Evo it must be what I'm looking for too. I think this will be my 420 purchase this year.

Got Milaana on preorder, and am waiting for blemished LSV's to be back in stock for now. Got my feelers out on a supreme v1 or 2 as well.

The Apollo and Helios have caught my eye but I really need to thin the herd. I'm probably going to go the DIY bulli or Kayfun deck tc mod build too, I know nothing of e-cigs but am mechanically inclined and love tinkering so I think it could be a VAS killer for quite some time.

FlimsyKnuckle

Been real big on vaping concentrates lately so I will likely buy some donut atomizers for my orb...

Have my eyes on a Hercules SR 74x though... I covet it.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'm pretty happy with my current collection. But....I don't have a true desktop plug-in and I'm starting to get a case of desktop VAS. I only want one so I don't completely meet the thread's requirement for 'next two vape purchases'.

I want one that can blow bags, works with a whip too and I'm not willing to spend upwards of $300 for it... so I've narrowed it down to:
- Vapir Rise Digital
- Zephyr Ion Digital Forced Air

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Firewood 3 should be here sometime soon, ordered a week ago :)

Looking at Venus Apollo next. Or another Vapcap or two :) Truthfully need to thin the herd though, or at least not just buy them for the sake of buying them !

@His_Highness , was gonna say to check out the Herbalaire H2.2 as they are pretty cheap, but I can't find it anymore, looks like they upgraded to a 3.0 but that still is pretty cheap ($220). Does bags, whips, direct draws, and easy to attach to water :)

His_Highness

@His_Highness , was gonna say to check out the Herbalaire H2.2 as they are pretty cheap, but I can't find it anymore, looks like they upgraded to a 3.0 but that still is pretty cheap ($220). Does bags, whips, direct draws, and easy to attach to water :)

Will add the Herbalaire to the search list! Thanks!

Right now the lowest price I can find for the Zephyr is $133, Vapir Rise is $92 (VapeUSA). Herbalaire 2.2 is $199 (PIU). All have free shipping.

DocGonzo

The Rise on VapeUSA looks like it's the 1.0. Still a good desktop, but works slightly less well with the whip since you can't turn off the fan.

His_Highness

The Rise on VapeUSA looks like it's the 1.0. Still a good desktop, but works slightly less well with the whip since you can't turn off the fan.

Thanks Doc! Guess I'll dig further into the Rise FC thread and see what the consensus is on the version differences.

grokit

well-worn member
Will add the Herbalaire to the search list! Thanks!

Right now the lowest price I can find for the Zephyr is $133, Vapir Rise is $92 (VapeUSA). Herbalaire 2.2 is $199 (PIU). All have free shipping.
$133 is a very good price on the zephyr, which has been compared to the volcano.
I really enjoy mine when I want a bag, so I'd say I'd jump on that one :tup:

Last edited:

WoodyWeedPecker

I think I'm settled for the moment with my E-Nano and the upcoming Hopper. I'm still looking at portable on-demand full convection vaporizers (or new tech). The Firefly, Haze Square and Apollo have me interested.

But I'm still looking for a perfect portable. For me it would be an efficient (for small quantity of herb) on-demand full convection vaporizer with full pass-through charging (aka a portable with a Power Adapter to use at home). Because while I'm mostly using my vape at home like a desktop, I would still like to move around the house and use it occasionally outside like a portable. So a portable with a power adapter (or full pass-through charging) would be best for me.*

*beside the MFLB and Arizer Solo older models which have a Power Adapter but are not a full convection on-demand vaporizers

His_Highness

$133 is a very good price on the zephyr, which has been compared to the volcano.
I really enjoy mine when I want a bag, so I'd say I'd jump on that one :tup:

The reason the price is so good on on the Zephyr and Rise is that they are the previous versions and not the newer version. Would that change your mind?

His_Highness,

His_Highness

I've been following the zephyr thread since about a year or so before I bought mine, and don't remember any mention of a new model, just the new optional whip attachment. What's the difference?

Good question! I dragged up some info so I think I'll walk over to the Zephyr thread and blow the dust off it with a couple inquiries. Don't want to derail this thread. See ya there?

His_Highness,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom