Your next two vape purchases?

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have given their products some consideration. I really like how they sell the cosmetically defective ones for a discount so yeah, I will keep an eye on them as well!
I managed to get my brand new for the same price as the cosmetic seconds (because cosmetics charge shipping), during a large sale. Used a coupon code ontop of the sale. Got $120 brand new shipped. Hopefully deals pop up similar around 420.

natural farmer

After my second Vapcap and a little tinkering with it I have found a way to hit it that puts most of my past vapes to shame in terms of efficiency, effect, taste, clouds and overall experience! It's 30$ of pure genius this one!!! :love:

Not that it will stop my VAS though! Will it ever stop? I dunno... :p
For the time Milaana is in pre-order and I have an itch for a Ti Vapcap, possibly the Glassy one

arrr

Just ordered a evolve plus with Ceramic coil and will probably get a ti woody vapcap soon especially if there is a 420 sale, it just looks do cool.

Really want an enano, w9 herc, grasshopper, crafty and several other portables but that's just my vas talking. Need to hold off another year or so. There are so many new portables coming out with new / different technology.

arrr,

hi_there

FF2 looks tempting but the price seems high, might wait for a 420 sale. If the Grasshopper hits retailers like vapeworld I would take it for a whirl hopefully in the next 6-months. I keep hoping Arizer will surprise us with a quick heat up portable. In the meantime I will stick to my Air

smartbass

You are picky...which is why I'm taking your word for it. I know how much you like the nano (and loathe the gongs) and if you love the Evo it must be what I'm looking for too. I think this will be my 420 purchase this year.
I had the enano i sent it back after a week they offer a total refund it was ok but with some herb i couldn't get it to work very good
I have a EVO now and couldn't be happier

smartbass,

Hyphy

Just dropped an order for a KandyPens galaxy, and the FF2 is next on the list.

The inside of the Galaxy atty is quartz lined and has dual wickless quartz rod ti coils. Deep cup (0.3g) atty is matched to a temp controlled battey. Can't wait for that bugger to get here!!

Last edited:

woolspinner

Just dropped an order for a KandyPens galaxy, and the FF2 is next on the list.

The inside of the Galaxy atty is quartz lined and has dual wickless quartz rod ti coils. Deep cup (0.3g) atty is matched to a temp controlled battey. Can't wait for that bugger to get here!!

My brother-in-law just got one of those. He really likes it so far. I took one hit and it made me cough pretty heavily, but that is generally the case with concentrates for me. I loved how solid it felt. It looked, honestly, like an expensive fountain pen. I dislike how it will leak if held upside down, but my Haze leaks if I tilt it, so I guess that is a problem for many vapes.

ETA: there does not seem to be a thread for the galaxy in the ecig based portable section...or did I miss it?

woolspinner,

Hyphy

there does not seem to be a thread for the galaxy in the ecig based portable section...or did I miss it?

I didn't see a thread for it and could not create a tread for it either. I figure it shouldn't be long before one's created though since it's getting some great press!

TboneToker

Hmm, I own anM Aromed (whip vape w/water filter), Solo, Volcano

I'd love to own a ln evo because I feel it has the capability to make me completely quit combustion because I enjoy big bong rips

The mighty or preferably the crafty once it's all fixed, would be the other one! For a flawless portable.

Extra!!
I'd also love a log vape because people seem to love them!

little maggie

I'm updating my post because VAS got the best of me and I just couldn't stay patient enough until the zion/milanaa comes. So my, hopefully sooner to arrive than the Zion, purchases are a dynavap woody and a CFX.

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
I'm updating my post because VAS got the best of me and I just couldn't stay patient enough until the zion/milanaa comes. So my, hopefully sooner to arrive than the Zion, purchases are a dynavap woody and a CFX.

I also have to update for a VapCap.
More accurately 5+ of them for myself / putting on the shelf of the dispensary I manage.

milKmArsh

I just ordered a Vapcap. I want to try a different style of vape and something that can be a little more 'off=grid'
Number two....I'm liking firefly 2 or firewood... but they're pipe dreams, plenty of other things to spend moeny on.
Currently use Mighty, with Aromed4.0 as back up...
Peace.
Oh and what is 'VAS'? Vapor addiction something???

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Think I'll sell my Solo because it gets no love anymore. It was a backup unit that was rarely used. I have moved on from conducting vapes. Next two purchases will be more flowers and more concentrates to feed the hungry vape lineup I already have. I'm still Beta testing the latest all glass convection desktop from @THC SCIENTIFIC. And testing RBT's TOD. AND there's a VB2 waiting at home for me to test. Can't wait to get off work!:science:

woolspinner

Think I'll sell my Solo because it gets no love anymore. It was a backup unit that was rarely used. I have moved on from conducting vapes. Next two purchases will be more flowers and more concentrates to feed the hungry vape lineup I already have. I'm still Beta testing the latest all glass convection desktop from @THC SCIENTIFIC. And testing RBT's TOD. AND there's a VB2 waiting at home for me to test. Can't wait to get off work!:science:

Ooo, I am intrigued by what you are beta testing. For the search lazy, is there already a thread or too early?
I just ordered a Vapcap. I want to try a different style of vape and something that can be a little more 'off=grid'
Number two....I'm liking firefly 2 or firewood... but they're pipe dreams, plenty of other things to spend moeny on.
Currently use Mighty, with Aromed4.0 as back up...
Peace.
Oh and what is 'VAS'? Vapor addiction something???

Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome

BadDog No

I've got a SS GH coming for Christmas...And I know many of you despise bags, but I find a bag tucked into a bubbler wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable. I really like the new Arizer EQ glass mouthpiece/bag attachments. Much more elegant than my present setup. Have to throw a dDave kit at it of course to boost airflow and maximize performance. This could be the month, but not until I see what 4/20 brings. EVO fever of course could break out any time...

Top Bottom