Your next two vape purchases?

woolspinner

Curious, did a quick search, did not find this asked, although we all discuss it. Just wanted to see what people are thinking will be their next vape purchase (s) . I said "two" because I want to see more! I just like to see what people are thinking. And maybe the reason behind that being the next one?

Me:

Next: probably a Haze Square when it comes out, but maybe Firefly 2 or Zion. An on-demand convection portable for sure. That style fits my needs best.

2nd: oooo....kinda have always wanted a Silver Surfer. Love my Underdog, but would not mind something with adjustable temps built in. Also, company is based in Colorado and I lived there, so I like to support local businesses, even if I am no longer a local.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Do pending preorders count?? :uhh:
I'm waiting on a Grasshopper and a Milaana and hoping that those will sate my VAS for a good long while... [actually the Firewood 3 pretty much did already, but I'm not going to cancel those orders]

Haze Square and Firefly 2 both look pretty tempting though!

Now that electric portables have achieved respectable convection power, I can't really see buying a desktop/plug-in vape ever again.

Jaydubya710

Well, I just got my first vape yesterday (solo) and I'm think my next purchase is gonna be some a planet vape stem and some kind of water tool. Have barely even looked around yet but I love water sooo yea. And after that I'm considering a discreet portable... possibly a flowermate of some sort or maybe a firewood, something along the looks of a ecig box mod (again have barely started looking but the addiction to vapes hit fast and hard apparently lol).

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Curious, did a quick search, did not find this asked, although we all discuss it. Just wanted to see what people are thinking will be their next vape purchase (s) . I said "two" because I want to see more! I just like to see what people are thinking. And maybe the reason behind that being the next one?

Me:

Next: probably a Haze Square when it comes out, but maybe Firefly 2 or Zion. An on-demand convection portable for sure. That style fits my needs best.

2nd: oooo....kinda have always wanted a Silver Surfer. Love my Underdog, but would not mind something with adjustable temps built in. Also, company is based in Colorado and I lived there, so I like to support local businesses, even if I am no longer a local.
I'm thinking about The Lotus or even a Vapor Genie as an "Off the Grid" Vape.

The damn hits I've been getting as of late from my Solo though..( Dialed in my technique , loved her from my first encounter, but after adjusting my tech, one 12 minute session is producing a better effect than my DBV) This may be correlated to the Vape Signature however.

I may get a second Solo!!!

She is blowing my mind, clouds aren't HUGE...
But the effects most certainly are.

However..
I've always wanted an EVO. All glass on glass, should pair well with the Solo.

Fuck!! Just 2?? Lol! Haze Square, Zion, Nano, UD, Supreme 3 etc...

Oh, highly recommend SSV, I have yet to see an unhappy SSV owner... Can't go wrong with the Blemished units IMO.

Cool thread.
:clap:

Last edited:

bobbylite

My next 2 will be the evo and an Underdog

The evo... Because it looks awesome with that hydratube up top and supposedly it's a beast.

The Underdog because it's simple but it's elegant at the same time. I want to be able to just have that thing plugged in and it doesn't seem out the ordinary...like the other vapes.

My first 2 are arizer air and arizer eq

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I'm going to try and wait 2 years in the hope that someone invents something new and special. I've got a good balance with what I have at the moment. All my needs are met. Anything else would be excessive.

If I was forced to think about new vapes I'd look at the FF2, the MV with Teflon core, the Cloud Evo, or the Vapman. The FF2 would replace my MFLB, the MV would replace my Mighty, the Cloud Evo would replace my Volc, and the Vapman would replace my Lotus. Not that they need replacing though. If I had to pick 2 I would just close my eyes and pin the tail on the donkey.

Edit: I forgot about Log vapes. I really am interested in the E-Nano.

Last edited:

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I've got 4 vapes paid for I haven't received yet. My VAS has got pretty bad.

But other than that.... FF2, Square and O2 haven't got me excited YET....

VapeXhale are working on a new portable? Will have that in a flash. S&B seem to operate on a 2 year cycle now? Will be interesting to see what they do next. I wonder if we'll ever see a MiniVap 2 as well.

I have been eyeing up fleabay for a cheap SSV for a while, always wanted to try one but never quite went far enough on the bids.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
VapeXhale are working on a new portable? Will have that in a flash.
It's true.

779.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I think my next vaporizer purchase will be in April before 4/20. I'm researching the EVO right now. Also hoping for a good sale because it's a little spendy with the hydra tube, sounds like a heavy hitter.

I would like to order the grasshopper this summer if they get production going more than they are now. It's been a slow one to get the kinks out. If I can't order and get it within a week or two I'm not ordering it.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm looking at portables right now. I love my Herbalizer but it's not convenient to bring over to my friends house as he doesn't want the vape in the house. I have my eyes set on the mighty, I like the form and function, should do me just fine.

Beyond vapes I really would like to throw together a dab rig, if I ever get access to some concentrates.

Bizkat

the Vapman would replace my Lotus. Not that they need replacing though. If I had to pick 2 I would just close my eyes and pin the tail on the donkey.

I find that the Vapman and Lotus compliment each other. They both taste great but each have different flavor profiles since one is conduction and the other convection.

I've got 4 vapes paid for I haven't received yet. My VAS has got pretty bad.
Zion and Milaana on pre-order myself. VapCap on the way.

little maggie

I don't need any more but I doubt that will stop me. I'm probably only a few months away from the HI and hope that will be next. The only other one that I don't have that appeals to me is the Haze square.
I'm going to have to sell some of the vapes I don't use. When my new torch arrived I realized with my great success with butane- (have destroyed 2 butane vapes already) that a real torch was dangerous in my hands. There is a real possibility I would end up homeless with my first try on my Supreme 3. So that has got to go

j-bug

Venus Apollo and probably some form of butane Vape. Undecided between a few of them. I also might end up picking up an oil pen attachment for my mod. Not sure on the order of those purchases exactly but probably some configuration of those.

If vape accessories count then a water piece and some organic cotton(as a particulate filter) are on my shopping list presently.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I find that the Vapman and Lotus compliment each other. They both taste great but each have different flavor profiles since one is conduction and the other convection.

My next 2 purchases will be another Vapman to be used only with the station and probably a Lotus. I'm also looking for infos about the Sublimator Eliminator but can't find much.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A bit tight actually...although I will keep an eye on the Appollo/Venus/helios and I ever would like to get an HerborizerXL!

There is a lot of good incoming vapes but i prefer to support the new territories for vaporizer industry!

Top Bottom